What is still good for Cortisol Control
- 01-09-2013, 02:10 PM
- 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM
01-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Like mentioned, for cortisol control Reduce-XT and I would add also Ergogenix Ergobolic, they work through different pathways but both are magnificent for cortisol control.
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Alpha GPC, Phosphatidylserine and Phosphatidylcholine can be purchased individually as powder or capped if you really liked the PP product. The final price will probably work out to being comparable to what you were spending on EndoAmp Max.
01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
For straight cortisol control Reduce-XT would be probably best, and Ergobolic is a nice choice as well.
01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
01-09-2013, 03:32 PM
01-09-2013, 03:36 PM
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
01-11-2013, 03:27 AM
01-11-2013, 03:55 AM
01-11-2013, 04:13 AM
4 caps Reduce XT.
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
01-11-2013, 04:16 AM
01-11-2013, 04:20 AM
01-11-2013, 04:27 AM
01-11-2013, 10:32 AM
I have always been a fan of using cortisol blockers that avoid cortisol spikes, not that lower it below normal. That is why the B. diffusa in Erase Pro is so fascinating to me...it has effects directly on the estrogen receptor and reducing cortisol spikes
01-11-2013, 12:37 PM
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
01-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By iron13th in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:12 PM
- By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 02:34 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:38 AM
- By SyntholMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2004, 03:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2004, 02:11 PM