Versa 1 Email

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Versa 1 Email

has arrived!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. apparently, too many people are on the website and it wont load for many people, including myself!

3. Versa 1 Email

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    has arrived!
    Looks like they overhyped it so much they can't even sell it due to web server traffic. Good job guys.
    •   

4. yep

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0 View Post

Looks like they overhyped it so much they can't even sell it due to web server traffic. Good job guys.
    Take it easy bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

6. Fail.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

7. kind of ridiculous in this day and age

8. i saw a video on their fb page and the guy reviewing it did give away one of the ingredients.

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i saw a video on their fb page and the guy reviewing it did give away one of the ingredients.
    And?

10. Just want my damn bottle lol. Any info about the site?
  11. Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Fgp View Post
    Just want my damn bottle lol. Any info about the site?
    yep. running slow, or not at all, for that matter

13. Nice, citicoline!

14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Nice, citicoline!
    yep

for those who dont know how it works, this is the first page on google that came up

http://www.cognizin.com/article-citi...the-brain.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yep

for those who dont know how it works, this is the first page on google that came up

http://www.cognizin.com/article-citi...the-brain.html
    CDP-Choline was used in MAN Swagger and is in Ultima. 2 awesome products. Curious about the dose though considering this is only supposed to be dosed as one pill

16. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    CDP-Choline was used in MAN Swagger and is in Ultima. 2 awesome products. Curious about the dose though considering this is only supposed to be dosed as one pill
    If it is around 250mg, that will be considered a pretty good dose. If it is much higher, the price of the product will continue to go up.

17. Anybody been able to get into the website yet!

18. Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Anybody been able to get into the website yet!
    nope, I gotta go to class soon too. Fu**. Hopefully the supply isn't gone by the time I get out of class.
  19. Versa 1 Email

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Anybody been able to get into the website yet!
    Negative
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS.......PERIOD!!!

20. not yet

21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If it is around 250mg, that will be considered a pretty good dose. If it is much higher, the price of the product will continue to go up.
    im curious as well. ive never taken it before. just started versa 1 yesterday so we will see

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im curious as well. ive never taken it before. just started versa 1 yesterday so we will see
    I've taken it around 500mg a day before. I have it in bulk right now, so I'm going to try it at 500mg in the AM/PM

23. Can someone from USP post a writeup at least since its been released now?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Was gonna try to go to their forum and search for answers, but it seems that's down, too. lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

25. Someone on another forum says its "Aegeline", which is also in their new OEP formula.

26. Seems like the usplabs direct site is down or slow all over...
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. still can't get on their site
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I know they said they had this issue in the past (I remember it lol) and that they enhanced the server, but something to possibly consider would be housing the IC-release on a different website. I don't know enough about IT to know if it's worth it or too much work or what else, but I know that because of this, I can't even get onto their forum. So during this, their forum is losing traffic and the rest of their store would be, as well.

Just a friendly thought
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

29. Once more, our apologies for the server traffic. There is plenty of stock, however, and the sale will be open until tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

30. sale is so (un)limited no one can even get to it! haha! Forget facebook, I want stock in this company, when are you bromo's going public?

31. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    sale is so (un)limited no one can even get to it! haha! Forget facebook, I want stock in this company, when are you bromo's going public?
    Nice one. Thumbs up! I thought private shares (stocks) were cooler?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

32. USP did a really good job with this. getting DW on board before the product release, with all the beta testing logs, the promotional banners on here and on their own forum...etc one of the best ive seen since the androseries...lets just hope the FDA doesnt raid USP haha

33. I haven't even received the email yet. Was the link sent out to everyone all at once?

34. Link now works. Thank you for your patience!

35. Still not working for me...

36. not for me

37. Made it to the site picked 1 to add to the cart and the site failed again. Only one order per household.
  38. Versa 1 Email

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Made it to the site picked 1 to add to the cart and the site failed again. Only one order per household.
    How much was it?

39. 49.99$ for two bottles. Great deal if the site will stay up long enough. I got to the complete order button and it crashed. So close but yet so far.

40. i get threw now, but it wont let me checkout

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:38 PM
  2. Funny ass email. Theories behind beer!
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:36 AM
  5. BDC check you emails. please!
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM