Alpha-GPC users get in here!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Alpha-GPC users get in here!

I first discovered this nootropic by accident 2 years go. It's been hands down one of the best supplements I've used for all around performance, mental and physical, growth hormone boosting, cognitive function and sometimes for manic states. I wanted to hear some other users opinions, stacks and experiences with this amazing substance that I dont believe gets the recognition it deserves. freQ~

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It boosts acetylcholine levels nicely. Stack with ALCAR and ALA.

ALPA GPC dose gets expensive at 600-800mg which is the dose that is proven to aid in increasing growth hormone levels too.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Do you have bipolar disorder? Curious as to what has worked for you from a clinical standpoint.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Do you have bipolar disorder? Curious as to what has worked for you from a clinical standpoint.
    Me or the OP?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    It boosts acetylcholine levels nicely. Stack with ALCAR and ALA.

ALPA GPC dose gets expensive at 600-800mg which is the dose that is proven to aid in increasing growth hormone levels too.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    The increase in gh was statistically signficant, but not clinically relevent - delta 4 ng/ml at peak.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.82%

I use it to help with studying for school or take before tests. I take it with ALCAR, Demiurge, and coffee. Woks amazing!!
    "It's not because of that, It's not because of money
    Works in my blood, And I kill cause I'm HUNGRY"
    --Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    I first discovered this nootropic by accident 2 years go. It's been hands down one of the best supplements I've used for all around performance, mental and physical, growth hormone boosting, cognitive function and sometimes for manic states. I wanted to hear some other users opinions, stacks and experiences with this amazing substance that I dont believe gets the recognition it deserves. freQ~
    which supplement u use? i used to take endoamp max, trying find a alt.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    The increase in gh was statistically signficant, but not clinically relevent - delta 4 ng/ml at peak.
    Hi rhizome.

Runner, I was referring to OP since he said it helped him deal with manic episodes.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%

I used upwards of a gram per day stacked with 4-5 cups of green tea (spread evenly) while working a very stressful and detail heavy job. Seemed to help with motivation while negating the stress a bit. Helped with remembering details while managing 50 projects at a time(ie, impossible task). Kept mental energy levels high.

Now that I'm not in a stressful job situation, 300 mg everyday seems to give me insomnia so I take EOD.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Hi rhizome.

Runner, I was referring to OP since he said it helped him deal with manic episodes.
    Yes I've got a few diagnoses, ADD, bipolar, blah blah. Been on Adderall for about 2 years, nicotine was about the only thing that helped with manic episodes until I found Alpha-GPC.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%

Yes I've got a few diagnoses, ADD, bipolar, blah blah. Been on Adderall for about 2 years, nicotine was about the only thing that helped with manic episodes until I found Alpha-GPC.
    Hmm, odd choice of medications for bipolar. Have you tried a mood stabilizer or lithium?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Hmm, odd choice of medications for bipolar. Have you tried a mood stabilizer or lithium?
    Tried lithium and my kidneys hated me for it. Docs put me on Abilify which lasted about 2 months before I was crawling out of my skin. Currently on Mirtazapine which is an antidepressant with some mood stabilizing effects, along with Adderall. Frankly want to be off both of them this year, get back to anabolics, supplements and the gym as my antidepressant and daily motivation. Just been going through some crazy sh*t the last 2 years and these meds really pulled me out of a funk. Granted they are certainly a crutch, 4 years ago if I could look into the future I'd kick my own ass for falling off from the gym and going the med route; but it is what it is. Been years since I've even looked on the forums until this week, amazing the motivation it brings back to get back in the game. Sorry for the rant, but one thing I recall about being on here is its theraputic talking with bros with similar issues who shae the love for bodybuilding, better than any therapist, lol.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%

Tried lithium and my kidneys hated me for it. Docs put me on Abilify which lasted about 2 months before I was crawling out of my skin. Currently on Mirtazapine which is an antidepressant with some mood stabilizing effects, along with Adderall. Frankly want to be off both of them this year, get back to anabolics, supplements and the gym as my antidepressant and daily motivation. Just been going through some crazy sh*t the last 2 years and these meds really pulled me out of a funk. Granted they are certainly a crutch, 4 years ago if I could look into the future I'd kick my own ass for falling off from the gym and going the med route; but it is what it is. Been years since I've even looked on the forums until this week, amazing the motivation it brings back to get back in the game. Sorry for the rant, but one thing I recall about being on here is its theraputic talking with bros with similar issues who shae the love for bodybuilding, better than any therapist, lol.
    Respect brother, I know it isn't easy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Revamp users, get in here!
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 05:02 PM
  2. androhard/stanodrol users get in here!
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Alpha-T2 + Jack3d STACK Contest! Get in here!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 06:36 PM