Critique my Supplement Stack

Infil

Infil

Awards
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for some advice on my supplement stack for an upcoming 1-2 month bulk. I just restarted on SEALFit's program so volume is going to be pretty high and I'll be doing a good amount of cardio and crossfit/O-lifts. I'm in the Army so the bulk needs to be fairly clean.

Planned Stack:
USPlabs Versa-1
USPlabs Compound 20
Generic Multi
Fish Oil
Finishing my 1MR then Jack3d Micro
MHP Up Your Mass
Creatine Monohydrate

Goals:
Gain mass
Improve my 2/5 mile run times
Improve my lifts
Increase work capacity

Diet:
5-5-3-5-3 block zone diet, 1-2 cheat days a week. Might not be able to follow zone blocks perfectly due to work, but will be following the general meats/veggies/nuts, little starch and no sugar prescription. Debating on adding 4 cups 2% milk per day.

Background:
22 years old, 3 years of lifting/training. Record high for weight is about 180, currently at 165 but leaner than I was at 180.

As you can see I'm trying to get better at pretty much everything while gaining weight which unfortunately is par for the course lol. I'm also debating about adding Test Powder and would be willing to add more supps if I missed any bases. Any advice is appreciated!

Infil

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a good stack. I used Compound 20 and didn't notice a whole lot, but Versa-1 is fantastic for numerous purposes. I recommend dosing it with your Jack3d micro in a preworkout setting.

I would also add SNS Beta-Alanine to your stack to cover the basic ergogens and health supplements.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for some advice on my supplement stack for an upcoming 1-2 month bulk. I just restarted on SEALFit's program so volume is going to be pretty high and I'll be doing a good amount of cardio and crossfit/O-lifts. I'm in the Army so the bulk needs to be fairly clean.

Planned Stack:
USPlabs Versa-1
USPlabs Compound 20
Generic Multi
Fish Oil
Finishing my 1MR then Jack3d Micro
MHP Up Your Mass
Creatine Monohydrate

Goals:
Gain mass
Improve my 2/5 mile run times
Improve my lifts
Increase work capacity

Diet:
5-5-3-5-3 block zone diet, 1-2 cheat days a week. Might not be able to follow zone blocks perfectly due to work, but will be following the general meats/veggies/nuts, little starch and no sugar prescription. Debating on adding 4 cups 2% milk per day.

Background:
22 years old, 3 years of lifting/training. Record high for weight is about 180, currently at 165 but leaner than I was at 180.

As you can see I'm trying to get better at pretty much everything while gaining weight which unfortunately is par for the course lol. I'm also debating about adding Test Powder and would be willing to add more supps if I missed any bases. Any advice is appreciated!

Infil
As far as putting on mass, you're gonna have to eat brother. The supp's you have laid out look great and will definitely help you keep your mass gains lean and probably drop some BF.

As coop mentioned, for your goals, beta-alanine would be a solid addition. If you need any help with your USPlabs supp's, please PM me!

Infil

Infil

Awards
As far as putting on mass, you're gonna have to eat brother. The supp's you have laid out look great and will definitely help you keep your mass gains lean and probably drop some BF.

As coop mentioned, for your goals, beta-alanine would be a solid addition. If you need any help with your USPlabs supp's, please PM me!
Yeah, I am definitely going to be going jumbo on the food. Hopefully between the gainer and 2% milk I can put down enough calories to make up for my interval/cardio training. I'll be picking up some beta-alanine sometime this week before I start my bulk... along with a bottle or two of Versa-1 when it finally ships (waiting impatiently).

Would Test Powder be a good addition as well or am I going a little overboard? Maybe I should swap the Compound 20 for Test Powder?