Critique my Supplement Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Question Critique my Supplement Stack

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for some advice on my supplement stack for an upcoming 1-2 month bulk. I just restarted on SEALFit's program so volume is going to be pretty high and I'll be doing a good amount of cardio and crossfit/O-lifts. I'm in the Army so the bulk needs to be fairly clean.

Planned Stack:
    USPlabs Versa-1
    USPlabs Compound 20
    Generic Multi
    Fish Oil
    Finishing my 1MR then Jack3d Micro
    MHP Up Your Mass
    Creatine Monohydrate

Goals:
    Gain mass
    Improve my 2/5 mile run times
    Improve my lifts
    Increase work capacity

Diet:
    5-5-3-5-3 block zone diet, 1-2 cheat days a week. Might not be able to follow zone blocks perfectly due to work, but will be following the general meats/veggies/nuts, little starch and no sugar prescription. Debating on adding 4 cups 2% milk per day.

Background:
    22 years old, 3 years of lifting/training. Record high for weight is about 180, currently at 165 but leaner than I was at 180.

As you can see I'm trying to get better at pretty much everything while gaining weight which unfortunately is par for the course lol. I'm also debating about adding Test Powder and would be willing to add more supps if I missed any bases. Any advice is appreciated!

Infil

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It's a good stack. I used Compound 20 and didn't notice a whole lot, but Versa-1 is fantastic for numerous purposes. I recommend dosing it with your Jack3d micro in a preworkout setting.

I would also add SNS Beta-Alanine to your stack to cover the basic ergogens and health supplements.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Infil View Post
    Hello, everyone. I'm looking for some advice on my supplement stack for an upcoming 1-2 month bulk. I just restarted on SEALFit's program so volume is going to be pretty high and I'll be doing a good amount of cardio and crossfit/O-lifts. I'm in the Army so the bulk needs to be fairly clean.

Planned Stack:
    USPlabs Versa-1
    USPlabs Compound 20
    Generic Multi
    Fish Oil
    Finishing my 1MR then Jack3d Micro
    MHP Up Your Mass
    Creatine Monohydrate

Goals:
    Gain mass
    Improve my 2/5 mile run times
    Improve my lifts
    Increase work capacity

Diet:
    5-5-3-5-3 block zone diet, 1-2 cheat days a week. Might not be able to follow zone blocks perfectly due to work, but will be following the general meats/veggies/nuts, little starch and no sugar prescription. Debating on adding 4 cups 2% milk per day.

Background:
    22 years old, 3 years of lifting/training. Record high for weight is about 180, currently at 165 but leaner than I was at 180.

As you can see I'm trying to get better at pretty much everything while gaining weight which unfortunately is par for the course lol. I'm also debating about adding Test Powder and would be willing to add more supps if I missed any bases. Any advice is appreciated!

Infil
    As far as putting on mass, you're gonna have to eat brother. The supp's you have laid out look great and will definitely help you keep your mass gains lean and probably drop some BF.

As coop mentioned, for your goals, beta-alanine would be a solid addition. If you need any help with your USPlabs supp's, please PM me!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    As far as putting on mass, you're gonna have to eat brother. The supp's you have laid out look great and will definitely help you keep your mass gains lean and probably drop some BF.

As coop mentioned, for your goals, beta-alanine would be a solid addition. If you need any help with your USPlabs supp's, please PM me!
    Yeah, I am definitely going to be going jumbo on the food. Hopefully between the gainer and 2% milk I can put down enough calories to make up for my interval/cardio training. I'll be picking up some beta-alanine sometime this week before I start my bulk... along with a bottle or two of Versa-1 when it finally ships (waiting impatiently).

Would Test Powder be a good addition as well or am I going a little overboard? Maybe I should swap the Compound 20 for Test Powder?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'd swap the C20 for test powder.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my Supplementation and diet
    By Bernie1b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 09:20 AM
  2. critique my fatloss stack, please
    By entic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11