lactose free protien
- 01-03-2013, 12:47 PM
- 01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Use an acidophilous pill with your shake. I had the same problem, with just about anything, but acidopholous helps tremendously. Take one with your shake or if you're going to have pizza or ice cream, anything you might be concerned about. Helps me a lot... no more 'hershey squirts' if you get my drift...
- 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
01-03-2013, 01:22 PM
01-03-2013, 01:26 PM
01-03-2013, 01:50 PM
01-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Syntrax Nectar is good quality protein, lean, tastes great and lactose free
Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Whey Concentrate is the primary culprit for lactose-induced gas with protein supplementation.
I found this out the hard way as well, and had to pass some delicious Iforce Protean along to my younger brother.
I switched to XF's Ultra Peptide (isolate and casein blend) and have had no issues since; but I'm sure any protein without WPC will suffice.
01-04-2013, 10:55 PM
01-05-2013, 06:58 AM
PES ALPHAMINE Log
01-05-2013, 11:52 PM
01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:16 PM
- By legend95 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:24 PM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2003, 04:35 AM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM