PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have SAID a lot of things...

like you never had and stiff joints on nolvadren but did on erase!!!

i have ran at least 10 bottles of erase, at least-probably many more, and 2 nolvadren killed my joints worse than 3 erase did.

we are comparing the same ingredient..that is like saying bayer aspirin worked wonders but anacin did nothing-they are both aspirin.

now if you were comparing advil to eleve you might have a point....
    Why are you taking my results with Erase Pro and Nolvadren so personal? lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

you have SAID a lot of things...

like you never had and stiff joints on nolvadren but did on erase!!!

i have ran at least 10 bottles of erase, at least-probably many more, and 2 nolvadren killed my joints worse than 3 erase did.

we are comparing the same ingredient..that is like saying bayer aspirin worked wonders but anacin did nothing-they are both aspirin.

now if you were comparing advil to eleve you might have a point....
    I think he was A; talking about the fact that even though it has the same I gradient the extract quality may not be as high and B; he was talking about the Erase Pro which has other anti estrogen and anti cortisol properties in it.
    •   

3. op...how is this stack treating you?
    SIMPLE MAN

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    op...how is this stack treating you?
    Its treating me extremely well in fact, however I did make a few changes. This is the stack I ended up going with:

-Dymatize Elite Fusion 7
    -Orange Triad Multi
    -Super Cissus
    -Green Magnitude(creatine complex)
    -White Flood
    -OxyElite Pro
    -Nutraplanet DAA Powder
    -Nolvadren-Xt
    -Pr-Xt

Height:6'1
    Starting Weight:180I
    I just came off a small month bulk just before I started running this, during which I went from 175 to 180. Currently I'm on day 10 of this stack, and I've already gotten down to 175. I haven't lost any muscle, and my weights have gone up across the board. I average around 3500 cal a day, and my macros are around 45 40 15. I eat clean about 90% of the time, every couple days I'll eat something semi qustionable lol. I also put at down at least 140 oz of water a day.

Since day 4 the on-feeling has increased steadily everyday. I feel solid, energized, and focused. I just want to keep going at the end of my workouts, which range from 1-1 1/2hrs, usually I'm whooped out of my mind haha. Vascularity has increased as well. Frequent urination is prevalent, which I would credit to the NXT. Libido is up, I think due to the Pr-xt. Appetite has increased slightly. I haven't experienced the dry joints people have reported with the nxt and erase, I am taking the Super Cissus though. No headaches either.

I've been doing a 4 day split with Cardio on off days:
    Mon-Chest, Tris, Calves
    Tues-Back, Bis, Abs
    Wed-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)
    Thurs-Shoulders, Calves
    Fri-Upper legs, Abs
    Sat-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)
    Sun-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)

That's about all I have for the moment, if I think of anything else Ill add the info in. Any questions welcome!

5. my results are much the same although i have had joint issues, and haven't had any increase i appetite...it was high to start with though.
    SIMPLE MAN
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Erase Pro. Ive used both and saw noticeable differences. Much better drying and muscle hardness with Erase Pro
    I meant in his stack. Not in general.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:33 PM
  2. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM
  3. Novedex XT stacking question
    By droyal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 02:28 PM
  4. novedex xt and 6oxo stack?
    By coronas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:36 AM
  5. A Rebound XT/Blue Rhino stack