PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
What supporting supps should i stack for my PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT

Hello to everyone here on the forums,
I just received my PR-XT AND Nolvadren-XT in the mail the other day and will be running these along with some other supporting supplements that are currently staples in my workout supplements. I am looking to hear what you guys think about, so feel free to critique. I will also list the dosing and time schedule.

SUPPLEMENTS

-Multivitamin/Joint Health/Immune Support/Digestion
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
-Protein Powder
Dymatize Elite Whey
Dymatize Elite Mass
-Creatine
MRIs CE2 Platinum
-Preworkout
USP Labs Jacked Micro
-Anabolic Stimulator
Man Sports PR-XT
-Hormone Modulator
Man Sports Nolvadren-Xt

DOSING SCHEDULE

Wake Up
-2 Pills CE2
30min later
-1st Meal
-2 Pills NXT
-2 Pills PRXT
-Elite Mass shake
-2nd Meal(Preworkout Meal)
-3 Pills Orange Triad
-60 Minutes Before Workout
-2 Pills PRXT
-30 Minutes Before Workout
-2 Pills CE2
-2 Scoops Jacked Micro
-Workout
-Postworkout
-1 Scoop Elite Whey
-2 Pills PRXT
-1 Hour Later
-3rd Meal(Postworkout Whole Food Meal)
-3 Pills OTRIAD
-3 Scoops Elite Mass
-Bedtime

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see how this stack will be one's joints and libido. A lot of estrogen suppression agents here.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
I'm pretty new to the test boosters and stuff, and I know the pr-xt and nolvadren have comparable ingredients to erase pro. Users that I've heard with erase pro have experienced dry joints, is that due to estrogen suppression? And how does estrogen suppression effect libido?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There is a balance between estrogen and testosterone. If u go below the estrogen threshold for your body both symptoms will arise. The severity depends on the quantity of suppression.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Thank you, that makes sense. What do you think about the supporting supplements listed in the stack above? Work synergetically together? Any other thoughts or opinions?
Thanks in advance!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, that makes sense. What do you think about the supporting supplements listed in the stack above? Work synergetically together? Any other thoughts or opinions?
Thanks in advance!
Rest of the supplements look fine yes. Perhaps you could drop one of the creatines though, I never researched but I assume Dymatize and MRI products both have a good serving of creatine?

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Ok cool, glad to get the approval. Yes, I'm actually dropping the elite mass for the fusion 7, which doesn't have any creatine content but still has a blend of short and long term absorbing proteins.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I'm curious to see how this stack will be one's joints and libido. A lot of estrogen suppression agents here.
Just out of curiosity, besides the Nolvadren, what other estrogen suppressing agents are there?

boogyman

Awards
Why not add some DAA? I have never used Nolvadren, but if its like Erase Pro I always use DAA with Erase. Its cheap and adds a test boost, and any sides are pretty much offset by the estrogen blocker.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Why not add some DAA? I have never used Nolvadren, but if its like Erase Pro I always use DAA with Erase. Its cheap and adds a test boost, and any sides are pretty much offset by the estrogen blocker.
Yeah I actually just added this in lol. 100g for $12, can't beat it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing your suggesting fish oils for joint support? Just picked up some Super Cissus for that.
i just started a log using nolvadren/pr-xt....fish oil and cissus is excatly what i am using. i've ran nolvadren in the past and it was hard on my joints, but after adding cissus it was much better...went with sns cissus this time, i've heard the lower extract is better for joints.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
i just started a log using nolvadren/pr-xt....fish oil and cissus is excatly what i am using. i've ran nolvadren in the past and it was hard on my joints, but after adding cissus it was much better...went with sns cissus this time, i've heard the lower extract is better for joints.
Lower extract huh? This is the first time I've used cissus before, might have to try the sns version next time. Ill have to find that log of yours too man, just started my run yesterday, should be a fun ride!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lower extract huh? This is the first time I've used cissus before, might have to try the sns version next time. Ill have to find that log of yours too man, just started my run yesterday, should be a fun ride!
keep in mind that the last time i ran nolvadren the usplabs cissus worked out well when joint issues got bad....just thought i would give the sns a try for comparison since the lower extract is reported to be better for joint pain

Profion

Awards
From the inside your slowly dieing, what in gods name are you thinking about. Guess taking a cycle of testosteron would be milder on the system then running so much down the throat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From the inside your slowly dieing, what in gods name are you thinking about. Guess taking a cycle of testosteron would be milder on the system then running so much down the throat.
lol...i am running the nolvadren xt/pr-xt stack now....along with my usual 2 packs of androgel.

other than the occassional achey joints, i feel great....and i am 54!!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Currently I'm on day 4 and my joints feel fine, I feel solid and I'm motivated. No complaints here!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, besides the Nolvadren, what other estrogen suppressing agents are there?
Erase Pro. Ive used both and saw noticeable differences. Much better drying and muscle hardness with Erase Pro

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Erase Pro. Ive used both and saw noticeable differences. Much better drying and muscle hardness with Erase Pro
What would you attribute the extra drying in muscle hardness to? Isn't the same base compound used in both products?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What would you attribute the extra drying in muscle hardness to? Isn't the same base compound used in both products?
Not all extracts are created equal. I cant tell you how many straight whey isolates I've tried... Some destroy my stomach some don't. Exact same ingredient profile, different source. And i know from experience and reputation that PES only uses the best.

Also the boerhaavia diffusa and euonymous alatus have some very solid anti estrogenic, anti catabolic, and diuretic effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
please post up link to your log of nolvadren, i missed it!!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
please post up link to your log of nolvadren, i missed it!!!
I did not say I logged Nolvadren. I did not log Erase Pro either. But I have used both and saw significantly better results with Erase Pro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did not say I logged Nolvadren. I did not log Erase Pro either. But I have used both and saw significantly better results with Erase Pro.
you have SAID a lot of things...

like you never had and stiff joints on nolvadren but did on erase!!!

i have ran at least 10 bottles of erase, at least-probably many more, and 2 nolvadren killed my joints worse than 3 erase did.

we are comparing the same ingredient..that is like saying bayer aspirin worked wonders but anacin did nothing-they are both aspirin.

now if you were comparing advil to eleve you might have a point....

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

i have ran at least 10 bottles of erase, at least-probably many more, and 2 nolvadren killed my joints worse than 3 erase did.

we are comparing the same ingredient..that is like saying bayer aspirin worked wonders but anacin did nothing-they are both aspirin.

Why are you taking my results with Erase Pro and Nolvadren so personal? lol

d1sc1ple

Awards

I think he was A; talking about the fact that even though it has the same I gradient the extract quality may not be as high and B; he was talking about the Erase Pro which has other anti estrogen and anti cortisol properties in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
op...how is this stack treating you?

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
op...how is this stack treating you?
Its treating me extremely well in fact, however I did make a few changes. This is the stack I ended up going with:

-Dymatize Elite Fusion 7
-Orange Triad Multi
-Super Cissus
-Green Magnitude(creatine complex)
-White Flood
-OxyElite Pro
-Nutraplanet DAA Powder
-Nolvadren-Xt
-Pr-Xt

Height:6'1
Starting Weight:180I
I just came off a small month bulk just before I started running this, during which I went from 175 to 180. Currently I'm on day 10 of this stack, and I've already gotten down to 175. I haven't lost any muscle, and my weights have gone up across the board. I average around 3500 cal a day, and my macros are around 45 40 15. I eat clean about 90% of the time, every couple days I'll eat something semi qustionable lol. I also put at down at least 140 oz of water a day.

Since day 4 the on-feeling has increased steadily everyday. I feel solid, energized, and focused. I just want to keep going at the end of my workouts, which range from 1-1 1/2hrs, usually I'm whooped out of my mind haha. Vascularity has increased as well. Frequent urination is prevalent, which I would credit to the NXT. Libido is up, I think due to the Pr-xt. Appetite has increased slightly. I haven't experienced the dry joints people have reported with the nxt and erase, I am taking the Super Cissus though. No headaches either.

I've been doing a 4 day split with Cardio on off days:
Mon-Chest, Tris, Calves
Tues-Back, Bis, Abs
Wed-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)
Thurs-Shoulders, Calves
Fri-Upper legs, Abs
Sat-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)
Sun-Cardio(Eliptical 45min)

That's about all I have for the moment, if I think of anything else Ill add the info in. Any questions welcome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my results are much the same although i have had joint issues, and haven't had any increase i appetite...it was high to start with though.