Creatine phosphate...

3_staxxx

3_staxxx

Awards
I used to love Phosphagen Elite, does anyone know where I can get something similar or upgraded version? Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why choose creatine phosphate over regular mono?

- Valdez

3_staxxx

3_staxxx

Awards
Why choose creatine phosphate over regular mono?

- Valdez
No reason in particular but 2-3 yrs ago I used Phosphagen Elite a few times and it did wonders! They later discontinued it and became very small servings. I believe EAS was the brand- money hungry.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
No reason in particular but 2-3 yrs ago I used Phosphagen Elite a few times and it did wonders! They later discontinued it and became very small servings. I believe EAS was the brand- money hungry.
They discontinued it because it didn't sell. I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to re-create the formula using bulk powders.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar contains phosphocreatine and creatine mono as well as banaba, gymnema and d-pintol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice, have you used any yet?
We both have and I personally love it. Helps speed up recovery and gives my muscles that full/pumped look. :)

3_staxxx

3_staxxx

Awards
We both have and I personally love it. Helps speed up recovery and gives my muscles that full/pumped look. :)
Thanks for the info- may have to try it when my $ is right. How much is it? What are the doses?