USPlabs VERSA-1

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    for those who claim the site is working, post the ingredients. we already know 1 of them
    Below
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Prop blend of N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide and Citicoline (400mg)
    Deal is 49.99 for two bottles and a 30 day supply of agmatine. Don't really think that qualifies for the greatest deal in IC history.

2. yep. just got through
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by billybob12345 View Post
    Below

Deal is 49.99 for two bottles and a 30 day supply of agmatine. Don't really think that qualifies for the greatest deal in IC history.
    49.99 for 2 bottles of Versa 1 and agmatine and free shipping isnt a good deal?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

4. Quote Originally Posted by billybob12345 View Post
    Below

Hmm what da heww is N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide?
    Not even google seems to know. Hope they threw in free shipping? Lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. Well, sad to say I was in the process of ordering and now it just keeps telling me the server can not complete my request...

I'm disappointed in how this is all happening... hopefully this gets resolved in time for me to place an order.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't a good deal, just not the greatest deal in IC history. I'm going to order it if the site ever comes back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Well, sad to say I was in the process of ordering and now it just keeps telling me the server can not complete my request...

I'm disappointed in how this is all happening... hopefully this gets resolved in time for me to place an order.
    The sale will be extended through tomorrow, so there's still plenty of time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Well, sad to say I was in the process of ordering and now it just keeps telling me the server can not complete my request...

Same, I was debating whether or not to buy, but when I clicked the button it gave me the "internal server error" message. Is this a sign that I shouldnt get it? IDK
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. We will be honoring the sale try through 2maro fellas. No need to panic
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

10. im pretty close to saying screw it, pretty sad if u ask me

11. Went through on my iPhone. Stick with it boys!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. well...the url is coming up in the box but the page comes up as "forbidden"...kinda sucks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

I about pissed myself.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Went through on my iPhone. Stick with it boys!
    I just got mine through, on the iPhone as well. Took about 10 minutes of trying, but it got there.

15. finally got threw, wouldnt work on my computer or my phone but went right threw without a hitch on the ipad. go figure

16. I had to delete cookies and clear cache to get it to work

17. Got through on my phone, I feel good now!

18. iPhones seem to be working well. I'd say give it a go on your iPad/iPhone if possible.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

19. Got it to work on my Droid! I was gonna be pretty pissed at technology if I missed that deal. Can't wait to get my package!

20. Yep, the site's back up. I am still on the fence about ordering this. I am just not convinced that I need this deal.

21. Got thru. Damn almost crashed 3 times. Are we sure this wasn't done on purpose????

22. Quote Originally Posted by JJV View Post
    Yep, the site's back up. I am still on the fence about ordering this. I am just not convinced that I need this deal.
    okay...i'm sure once this deal is over 1 bottle of Versa will go for around 40 dollars (give or take 5-10$ either way). You're getting 2 bottles = roughly 80$ AND Agmatine that could easily sell for around 20$. That's at least 100$ worth of product for 50$...if you run the first bottle you could sell the second one and literally spend around 10 dollars on 1 bottle of Versa and a bottle of Agmatine. That's well worth it if you ask me.

23. Ya the IC deal was sickening (incredible)
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

24. When i click the link, i just get a message saying "forbidden" ...so annoyed
    CELTIC LABS REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    When i click the link, i just get a message saying "forbidden" ...so annoyed
    Are you using phone or computer? Everyone is getting it to work on phone. Doesnt have to be iPhone... I used android.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

26. iPhone or iPad = versa-1

27. Limit 1 IC deal? No way to grab an extra for my friend?

28. Just got the deal.
    Getting it sent to Aus via a reshipper... fingers crossed.

Would love to see how to dose this with AB, Erase, DAA, etc in one epic stack.

29. Hope I dont regret this purchase lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Hope I dont regret this purchase lol
    same. im seeing some discouraging info about this aegeline stuff..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 09:00 PM
  2. FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM
  3. Happy Birthday USPLabs!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 05:56 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM