Nitric oXide Vascularity

MMGtheSERB

Awards
What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low body fat and a well planned out diet. If those are on point then supps will help.

SNS Agmatine is a very popular one.
Erase or erase pro.
Anabeta or anabeta elite.
Versa-1... which will be releasing soon.

There are others... I just woke up to take a piss and get some water so I thought I'd check out the forum real quick. I'm positive others will chime in and give other great products.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
negs for the first one to say arginine

uvawahoowa

Awards
Low body fat and a well planned out diet. If those are on point then supps will help.

SNS Agmatine is a very popular one.
Erase or erase pro.
Anabeta or anabeta elite.
Versa-1... which will be releasing soon.

There are others... I just woke up to take a piss and get some water so I thought I'd check out the forum real quick. I'm positive others will chime in and give other great products.
This regarding low body fat and proper diet. If these are in check you don't need the top NO product

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned, your current level of body fat can play a big role in the prominence of vascularity.

With all other factors in check, Versa-1 brought my vascularity to an all-time high.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ConDense will give you insane veins and pumps for sure!
Swoll-n kicked ass for me
Anabeta as well

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?
Versa-1. You see my avi? That's from versa-1, it had me as vascular as I was on stage 10 weeks prior. I wasnt the only one reporting the increased vasculartity. It releases next week & you can sign up at www.versa-1.com. After this, it'll be a while before its available to retailers. As with all Inner Cirlce releases, the deal is going to be siick!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat and genetics play the most important roles, but I also notice more vascularity (when I'm able to take advantage of especially the low bodyfat facet during cutting season) with our Agmatine and Citrulline Malate. Check out the prices (especially for 100g of agmatine sulfate powder) as these are killer deals for very effective products.

sharperunner

Awards
I'll second Condense or SANS fierce domination. Anything with Nitrates seems to work well for me. Agmatine isn't bad either but i find i usually have to use a larger dose for the same effect

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll second Condense or SANS fierce domination. Anything with Nitrates seems to work well for me. Agmatine isn't bad either but i find i usually have to use a larger dose for the same effect
What dose do you use for agmatine?

sharperunner

Awards
Its been a while since i've used Agmatine but i recall using around 2 to 3 grams total per day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm about to go berserk with pretty much everyone on this thread, he asked for a nitric oxide product...not a Nitric Oxide enhancer or vasodilator. If I am not mistaken he asked for a Nitrate containing product to which even reps with nitrate products in their companies missed completely and rather made odd suggestions...

But first off:

-Erase: it's an AI not a nitrate , not a vasodilator
-Agmatine Sulfate: endogenous nitric oxide engancer, not a nitrate innately but helps in inhibiting NO Synthase
-Citrulline Malate : It's a vasodilator...not a nitrate

-Anabeta, OG and Elite: Natural anabolics and testosterone boosters...not nitrates or vasodilators
-Versa-1: Patented anabolic, to my knowledge it does not contain nitrates
-Swoll-n: contains some of the above mentioned, again not a nitrate containing product...

Good Nitrate containing products (Actually ONE was mentioned...):
-ConDense
-APS creatine nitrate
-Jack3d Micro
-D-Pol (true it is a test booster...but it does contain nitrates)

If you want nitric oxide optimizers and vasodilators, pick the products in blue...if you want nitrates (and in the case of Jack3d micro) and added vasodilators, then pick the red ones...

¬¬'

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
did i miss the nitrate question or are you basing it off of plasma jet?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
did i miss the nitrate question or are you basing it off of plasma jet?
Usually most newcomers to supps confuse the terms of vasodilators and NO enhancers/optimizers with nitrates themselves...Alas I have taken it easier to think that most of the "Nitric Oxide" requests mean nitrates, and the more educated question for NO enhancers or optimizers and/or vasodilators are meant for other kind of ergogens...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually most newcomers to supps confuse the terms of vasodilators and NO enhancers/optimizers with nitrates themselves...Alas I have taken it easier to think that most of the "Nitric Oxide" requests mean nitrates, and the more educated question for NO enhancers or optimizers and/or vasodilators are meant for other kind of ergogens...
All the noobs at my gym use all BSN products bc MMA fighter use it haha I just laugh lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
All the noobs at my gym use all BSN products bc MMA fighter use it haha I just laugh lol
I laugh so much when I hear the immense strength and size gains they get from NO Xplode haha.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for the initial question i believe the average pump products is what the op is looking for. most new posters wouldnt know the differnce with nitrates

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is simply looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
musclepharm is the noob product choice at my gym.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is simply looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".
This. Every product that was named will help with vascularity.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
for the initial question i believe the average pump products is what the op is looking for. most new posters wouldnt know the differnce with nitrates
This breaks my heart...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to go berserk with pretty much everyone on this thread, he asked for a nitric oxide product...not a Nitric Oxide enhancer or vasodilator. If I am not mistaken he asked for a Nitrate containing product to which even reps with nitrate products in their companies missed completely and rather made odd suggestions...

But first off:

-Erase: it's an AI not a nitrate , not a vasodilator
-Agmatine Sulfate: endogenous nitric oxide engancer, not a nitrate innately but helps in inhibiting NO Synthase
-Citrulline Malate : It's a vasodilator...not a nitrate
-Anabeta, OG and Elite: Natural anabolics and testosterone boosters...not nitrates or vasodilators
-Versa-1: Patented anabolic, to my knowledge it does not contain nitrates
-Swoll-n: contains some of the above mentioned, again not a nitrate containing product...

Good Nitrate containing products (Actually ONE was mentioned...):
-ConDense
-APS creatine nitrate
-Jack3d Micro
-D-Pol (true it is a test booster...but it does contain nitrates)

If you want nitric oxide optimizers and vasodilators, pick the products in blue...if you want nitrates (and in the case of Jack3d micro) and added vasodilators, then pick the red ones...

¬¬'
Well, when I see a "24/7 pump" I don't think of NO or Nitrates. Now the products you've listed are outlined beautifully for their practical uses & categories. However, the best for 24/7 pumps? Perhaps not, I'll explain further down....

I think he might just be looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".
This is the approach i took ^^^^

Now, jack3d micro for example, gave my solid vascularity but it wasn't all day. When I added versa-1 to the equation, the fullness and vascularity were nearly 24/7. See my avi for that, that was near the tail end of my versa-1, 30 day run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This. Every product that was named will help with vascularity.
No , Erase has nothing to do with it , it's an AI , AnaBeta (both) and Versa-1 are anabolics...

It breaks my heart to see that people post about nitrates without even knowing what they are! (I mean OP) or that they do not know all the great benefits they pose...even NO optimizers...but I mean...an AI!?

Low body fat levels on it's own will help mere "vascularity" but being vascular does not equate either more gains or more power!! (Note I said BEING vascular , not having greater vasodilation , which does indeed help peak power output)

sharperunner

Awards
I think if the O.P. was looking for that kind of specificity, they're original post would have been a indicative of that. I read it as he was looking for a general "pump" producing product.
Anyway, I've tried Dpol, APS creatine nitrates and iSatori PWR. Gotta say that all the nitrate products have been great. The addition of beta alanine in the preworkouts give them a nice 1-2 punch

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think if the O.P. was looking for that kind of specificity, they're original post would have been a indicative of that. I read it as he was looking for a general "pump" producing product.
Anyway, I've tried Dpol, APS creatine nitrates and iSatori PWR. Gotta say that all the nitrate products have been great. The addition of beta alanine in the preworkouts give them a nice 1-2 punch
Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All save you money OP skip the pump products and do a few high rep sets of bicep curls and Tricep extensions boom pump :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No , Erase has nothing to do with it , it's an AI , AnaBeta (both) and Versa-1 are anabolics...

It breaks my heart to see that people post about nitrates without even knowing what they are! (I mean OP) or that they do not know all the great benefits they pose...even NO optimizers...but I mean...an AI!?

Low body fat levels on it's own will help mere "vascularity" but being vascular does not equate either more gains or more power!! (Note I said BEING vascular , not having greater vasodilation , which does indeed help peak power output)
So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...
im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.
I'm gonna agree with this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?
My friend I do agree that it will innately help to be MORE VASCULAR , being that it dries you out and it usually used in cuts, alas lower body fat levels and it is thus easier to notice the roadwork vascularity that a strenous workout (or relaxed body in the case of lower BF levels) will possess.

I adore Erase, it gives that dry and lean look, hence the veins, however I would like to hear if even Josh (Natty) or Ryan (Rodja) think that Erase enhances vasodilation itself.

sharperunner

Awards
I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.

sharperunner

Awards
Dang, by the time i finish putting thought into my next post, 12 other guys have chimed in with the things that are floating in my brain.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.
I do too, but I do feel it has to do more with the low estrogen and low water retention it causes, making it easier to notice veins and yielding that dry look. However I have not felt any difference in vasodilation with it...

But alas like you all mentioned...he just wants aesthetics out of this, I think I am getting the gist of it...he wants to be "veiny" (vascular) just for looks, so the suggestions you all made, seem more than appropriate then , and the ones I did have more to do with Vasodilation , Peak Power Output , longer endurance and a temporary (depending on BF levels) vascular look.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I do too, but I do feel it has to do more with the low estrogen and low water retention it causes, making it easier to notice veins and yielding that dry look. However I have not felt any difference in vasodilation with it...

But alas like you all mentioned...he just wants aesthetics out of this, I think I am getting the gist of it...he wants to be "veiny" (vascular) just for looks, so the suggestions you all made, seem more than appropriate then , and the ones I did have more to do with Vasodilation , Peak Power Output , longer endurance and a temporary (depending on BF levels) vascular look.
unfortunately most do not have the mindset as you do.

sharperunner

Awards
No one's mentioned the Ultimate Warrior method yet? Not a supplement, i know, but still a valid show of badassery especially when combined with face paint and pink underwear

MMGtheSERB

Awards
versa 1

can you send me a link to buy versa 1

MMGtheSERB

Awards
I'm thinking about getting primal pump but idk if it will do any good :-/

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you send me a link to buy versa 1
It'll be available for Inner Circle release Jan 8th. That's the only time it will be for a few months, it's a special run we at USPlabs do with new products. You can sign up for the Inner Circle at www.versa-1.com. It's free and you don have to worry about spam. You'll get an email notifying you when it's available. If you miss out, it will probably be 3-4months before it'll be at retailers.

If you need any further info, PM me.