Been away for a while...What is AM's favorite fat loss these days

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Focus XT (both the stimed and non-stimed) gave me the run and it did the same thing to bunch of my friends. I did a whole nootropic stack and then some peptide, which had to be pinned, and it helped me out a lot but its a little extreme for people...i'm dyslexic and ADHD so it was worth it for me

BTW I just noticed your post count...you've made 8,400+ posts in 9 months! O.O
    Hai I'm Celorza.

Also , care sharing your stack with me on PMs? I might have need of it...I am taking extra hours and a TA job this semester...not to mention I have a meet in march...so I do need all the help I can get haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I have only had Demiurge (Phenylpiracetam)I have to say I was impressed. The first times I tried it I did get foggy and a bit too focused, to the point of a mild headache...but that was only the first doses, after that...damn 1 scoop FXT and Demiurge and oh my...I got a 4.0 gpa this semester with 5 classes and 3 labs. I can honestly give credit to Focus-XT (Eph included of course) and Demiurge. I have not tried Noopept yet though...but I AM planning to.
    haha nice, appreciate the feedback. ill have to try the demiurge. Also Congratz on the 4.0 gpa! Im taking 17 credits next semester.. it will be rough but once Usplabs releases Versa-1, ill be making the big purchase for my study and bulking aids!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You will join Coop and me in the Dark side of the E...that is EC stack 3x a day with the above mentioned added goodies Wade. It is your destiny as an SNS rep to join the power of the Ephedrine.
    My plan is to join to chaps at the beginning of Feb 13. Coop has convinced me to use EC, Decimate, RK, Reduce XT and GCE for my next cut....can't wait.

4. OxyElite Pro is still boss cuz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    My plan is to join to chaps at the beginning of Feb 13. Coop has convinced me to use EC, Decimate, RK, Reduce XT and GCE for my next cut....can't wait.
    That stack is king, however do add ALCAR and Green Tea for general health and all the myriad of benefits they do pose .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Stimmed: thermadex by PNI

Non stimmed: DCP or vanillean
    Agree! I simply loved the effects of thermadex. Just be careful because if you have a low stim tolerance, taking 1 twice a day is sufficient.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

7. Those that mentioned alphamine and AT2, both are on sale for the Nutraplanet New Years sale!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Those that mentioned alphamine and AT2, both are on sale for the Nutraplanet New Years sale!
    Would it be ok to stack this with anabeta/erase/testpowder?

9. Quote Originally Posted by hat eku View Post
    Would it be ok to stack this with anabeta/erase/testpowder?
    That'd be a sick stack
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Someone pays attention to what I say from time to time; indeed...the time might be upon us brother.
    Are you going to dabble into the ... (*insert dark side here) Celly?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 02:54 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  3. Been away for a while....Tio Sammy
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:14 PM
  4. Replies: 4