LG Sciences natabolic stack - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Sciences natabolic stack

1. New Member
    Answers

LG Sciences natabolic stack

Anyone ever used the stack, interested to here some feed back on any results and if it's worth giving it a run. The stack consists of:

2 x 120 Capsule LG Sciences Natadrol
    1 x 90 Capsule LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme
    1 x 4 Oz Liquid LG Sciences Generate

Been Going natural since march this year and getting good results with my training and basic supplements eg: creatine, protein, pre workout & krill oil etc.
    Just looking to give a natty stack a trial. Never had a hold lot of faith in some of the natty sups but this one sounds ok. So any feed back would be awesome!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strength increase was good, didnt notice any increase in gains
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Strength increase was good, didnt notice any increase in gains
    Same here. It'd be best on a cut, IMO. Or some type of recomp.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Run 8 caps a day for good dry gains or a recomp.
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    Anyone ever used the stack, interested to here some feed back on any results and if it's worth giving it a run. The stack consists of:

2 x 120 Capsule LG Sciences Natadrol
    1 x 90 Capsule LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme
    1 x 4 Oz Liquid LG Sciences Generate

Been Going natural since march this year and getting good results with my training and basic supplements eg: creatine, protein, pre workout & krill oil etc.
    Just looking to give a natty stack a trial. Never had a hold lot of faith in some of the natty sups but this one sounds ok. So any feed back would be awesome!
    I would honestly save my money and spend it in something far better like:

-AnaBeta (OG or Elite) + Erase (OG or Pro)
    -Versa-1 + Test Powder
    -Vera-1 + AnaBeta

Or any of the above mixed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

-Versa-1 + Test Powder
    -Vera-1 + AnaBeta

If the OP hasn't already purchased, above are solid options
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Let's hope he hasn't...honestly there are far superior natty stacks than the one the OP presented.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. New Member
    Answers

Na i Haven't purchased yet! Still looking into my options.

recently did usp labs test powder which wasn't to bad, wouldn't say I gained much mass but did seem to get more vascular tight look. That with jack 3d Pre workout and my training sessions were awesome!

Early in the year I did erase pro & anabeta which again seemed to get the vascular tight appearance. Was think about maybe doing something like that again. Since iv been going natty I been happy with the results so I want to just stick with the natty stuff now, I wake up always feeling great, always pumped to train, energy levels are great. Enjoy it a lot more compared to my ups & downs on the gear!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    Na i Haven't purchased yet! Still looking into my options.

recently did usp labs test powder which wasn't to bad, wouldn't say I gained much mass but did seem to get more vascular tight look. That with jack 3d Pre workout and my training sessions were awesome!

Early in the year I did erase pro & anabeta which again seemed to get the vascular tight appearance. Was think about maybe doing something like that again. Since iv been going natty I been happy with the results so I want to just stick with the natty stuff now, I wake up always feeling great, always pumped to train, energy levels are great. Enjoy it a lot more compared to my ups & downs on the gear!
    Are you singed up for the USPlabs inner circle? If not, there's the Versa-1 release jan 8th. The deal is going to be awesome and will be the "early" release.

After this it will be some time before it will be at retailers. You can sign up at www.versa-1.com and check it out Facebook. Here's a link for a promo we have going on, rules are simple and the reward is just crazy!

FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!

I don't want to discount the LG natabolic stack as I have used it before and enjoyed it. LG sciences is a solid company.
  10. Elite Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-Versa-1 + Test Powder
    -Vera-1 + AnaBeta

Any of these are great options. Another great natty option would be:

X-Factor
    X-Factor + Anabeta
    X-Factor + Versa-1

Or SNS X-Gels... if the new reformulated version would come out already... cough cough...

Really there are too options apon options to choose from when thinking about running Anabeta, X-Factor, or Versa-1 (going off all the reviews and logs... which everyone got great results from ).
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    Answers

Just signed up for inner circle, also was looking at the oxy elite pro, might be a good stack.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I was happy with PES & USP labs supps iv tried over the last few months so I might look into some more USP labs supps. I only did the test powder for 4 weeks so I might sort out a 8 week cycle and go hard!

Keep the recommendations coming if you have had good results from any natty supps. They are all quite new to me so the feedback def helps.
  12. Senior Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

-Versa-1 + Test Powder
    -Vera-1 + AnaBeta

I haven't tried any of the above except erase, which was good, but Natadrol worked for me at around 8 to 10 caps a day. I leaned out nicely and added some lean mass. Until now, outside of prohormones, this has ellicited the stongest recomp effect. But like I said, I haven't tried the others you recommend so can't comment on the comparison.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I haven't tried any of the above except erase, which was good, but Natadrol worked for me at around 8 to 10 caps a day. I leaned out nicely and added some lean mass. Until now, outside of prohormones, this has ellicited the stongest recomp effect. But like I said, I haven't tried the others you recommend so can't comment on the comparison.
    I'm glad to know you had a nice diet and training/resting patterns during that recomp.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could never go wrong with Natadrol. One of my fav. Never got let down by it. Need to run it 8 caps min. Great strength gain and perfect for cutting or Recomp.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. Senior Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

I'm glad to know you had a nice diet and training/resting patterns during that recomp.
    Thanks. Although these parameters were no different before I started Natadrol, so the changes in body composition can be attributed to the supplement, with all else being equal.

A bit off topic, but could I run SNS x-gels on a pulse cycle of epi?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

A bit off topic, but could I run SNS x-gels on a pulse cycle of epi?
    Try very off topic
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  17. Senior Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Try very off topic
    It is, but I thought why not ask the question when I have the attention of an informed SNS rep?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

It is, but I thought why not ask the question when I have the attention of an informed SNS rep?
    I would save them for a natural cycle. I have known people who have used them ON cycle and they notice no difference from the pro-inflammatory response. IMO on cycle you should only need/use staples, support supps and possibly a fat burner (depending on the PH/DS and their Cardiac/blood pressure effects).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

I would save them for a natural cycle. I have known people who have used them ON cycle and they notice no difference from the pro-inflammatory response. IMO on cycle you should only need/use staples, support supps and possibly a fat burner (depending on the PH/DS and their Cardiac/blood pressure effects).
    Thanks Celorza...always helpful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Natabolic stack + MMv3
    By gnbbc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:57 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:35 PM
  3. Distilled Water LG Sciences Natabolic Stack
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198