Finaflex 1-andro supps during/off??

  1. Finaflex 1-andro supps during/off??


    I was wondering what supps would be beneficial to take during a cycle of 1-andro and what supps during pct. Thanks guys


  2. oh gosh. there are sooo many options..no right answer for that question.
    and of course depends on your goal..

    couple basics:
    Crea-Trona would stack nice (either on cycle or pct).
    PureTest would be great addition to pct.


    just a ridiculous amount of options available.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh gosh. there are sooo many options..no right answer for that question.
    and of course depends on your goal..

    couple basics:
    Crea-Trona would stack nice (either on cycle or pct).
    PureTest would be great addition to pct.

    just a ridiculous amount of options available.
    lol I figured there's alot. would you mind naming some you would stack?
    •   
       


  4. why don't you give us some idea of what you wish to accomplish?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why don't you give us some idea of what you wish to accomplish?
    I'd like to gain a bit of size and strength with 1-andro. gain a few pounds. definitely gain strength if I can't any size.

  6. you should get both from 1-andro.
    may want to run a test base alongside to thwart any potential lethargy. some guys use stano (dht base), works as well.
    550xd is an option to stack as well..
    for pct - we have PCT Black, and as i said PureTest, makes a nice combo to suit your needs.

    i'm keeping it pretty simple here.
    as i said, lots of options.

  7. Gibbons, When I ran the Finaflex 1Andro cycle (for 8 weeks, currently on PCT week 2), I included on cycle:
    Finaflex 550XD - for extra protection
    Finaflex Revolution - liver, prostate protection
    Finaflex Cell Shock - after my workouts to get my insulin flowing and help post workout
    Omega Oil - Heart health
    Multi Vitamin
    Glucosamine - Joint Health (switched to Antaeus Achilles as it's a whole lot better)
    Whey Isolate Protein
    Finaflex Creatrona - creatine
    Finaflex Ignite 2 - PWO

    For PCT I'm running the same except removed 1Andro, 550XD, Creatrona and Ignite. Increased the Revolution and added Finaflex Pure Test.

    So far I've only lost about 2 lbs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Gibbons, When I ran the Finaflex 1Andro cycle (for 8 weeks, currently on PCT week 2), I included on cycle:
    Finaflex 550XD - for extra protection
    Finaflex Revolution - liver, prostate protection
    Finaflex Cell Shock - after my workouts to get my insulin flowing and help post workout
    Omega Oil - Heart health
    Multi Vitamin
    Glucosamine - Joint Health (switched to Antaeus Achilles as it's a whole lot better)
    Whey Isolate Protein
    Finaflex Creatrona - creatine
    Finaflex Ignite 2 - PWO

    For PCT I'm running the same except removed 1Andro, 550XD, Creatrona and Ignite. Increased the Revolution and added Finaflex Pure Test.

    So far I've only lost about 2 lbs.
    sounds interesting! thanks, I'll look more into it before cycling

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you should get both from 1-andro.
    may want to run a test base alongside to thwart any potential lethargy. some guys use stano (dht base), works as well.
    550xd is an option to stack as well..
    for pct - we have PCT Black, and as i said PureTest, makes a nice combo to suit your needs.

    i'm keeping it pretty simple here.
    as i said, lots of options.
    thanks for the options. would it be okay to not run a test base?

  10. Yes it is also the Dermacrine or the new DHEA transdermal one coming out from BPS should do well for substituted for a test base. Will just help with lethargy and what not.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes it is also the Dermacrine or the new DHEA transdermal one coming out from BPS should do well for substituted for a test base. Will just help with lethargy and what not.
    thanks guys!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro, on/off cycle questions
    By s4boost in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Do you guys drink bcaa supps during workouts?
    By glennwethere in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:30 PM
  3. Anti cort. during off weeks on epi pulse?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 04:33 AM
  4. Supps on off days of pulsing?
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:44 PM
  5. taking some cutters during off cycle are they safe?
    By roundabout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 04:39 AM
Log in
Log in