- 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM
I know it's been around forever, but I love universal, trusted company...what are you guys thoughts on pump...I bought some the other day, I took it a couple other times a couple years back, but since then I've taken stronger PWO...anyway was wondering if taking 2 packs preworkout and taking the stims out of one of the packs, so I will get more creatine since there isn't as much as you need...
- 12-28-2012, 12:52 AM
12-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Re: animal pump
A lot of their products need a revamping lol
Founder & OwnerAspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition"More than a supplement company."
12-28-2012, 09:07 AM
12-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Agree it needs reformulated...I honestly went with it because the supp shop I go to was out of most pre's and pump was the only thing he had that I've tried..I'm just not a huge fan of trying new supplements without researching it....well I'm just looking for focus and some energy but not to the point where you feel like your going to have a heartha.. I've tried jacked, , n.o.explode, , animal range, several others...
12-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Jack3D Micro is what I am currently using and like. I notice better focus while training, great pumps, and clean energy that's long lasting. Not too aggressive with the energy
Similar Forum Threads
- By joelast in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By TheNinja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
- By culturesub in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
- By audiopipetwo1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:08 AM
- By fibercarbon in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2007, 07:32 PM