odd question...

dustin12

Awards
I have been taking Erase for about 5 weeks as part of a short cut... my question is, can I jump directly onto an Epi product(Phenylvar specifically) right now or do I need to go 5-8 weeks without taking anything before doing his? Random question but just thought I would seek a few opinions on this.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
If you've done your homework and know what you're getting into, going right in the epi cycle will be fine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but the AI properties of Erase end after ceasing taking it. It doesn't hang around the system. I'm assuming Epi starts when Erase ends? No overlap?

In addition, Epi doesn't aromatize so there's really minimal concern about excessive estrogen build up. I see no issues. Maybe give yourself 1-2 weeks to find homeostasis then go.

-OS-Team AppNut

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but the AI properties of Erase end after ceasing taking it. It doesn't hang around the system. I'm assuming Epi starts when Erase ends? No overlap?

In addition, Epi doesn't aromatize so there's really minimal concern about excessive estrogen build up. I see no issues. Maybe give yourself 1-2 weeks to find homeostasis then go.

-OS-Team AppNut
Yea I think he was worried about time on = off.

As far as I know, the half life of erase is pretty short.

And OP would it hurt to jump right in? Probably not but I'd venture to say that I'm in agreement with OS. I'd take a little break. Why not?

- Valdez

dustin12

Awards
@Valdez--- you are corret, I was just wondering about jumping from 5 weeks of Erase to Epi with no break. Especially because following Epi, I will prob go another 5 weeks with Erase and a natural test booster alongside that as well.
One of my fears with Epi is hair loss... anyone know of any specifs of this with Phenylvar?
I'll probably go a week or 2 off before I do anything... looking for a really good hardening/lean mass builder. I do Crossfit 4-5 times per week and usualy get 3-4 strength sessions in as well.
I've taken Epi products in the past and had great results with them so that was one of my first thoughts but I'm open to any/all suggestions.

thanks.