CB-1 Weight Gainer
- 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM
- 12-27-2012, 01:54 PM
When an omega male is born it's game over
- 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM
I was gonna look it up but it Woulda been too much work on the phone.BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
12-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Their site makes it seem like its geared more to the general public rather than bodybuilders. It's says the average gain is 9 pounds in a month...seems like bs to me, and the majority of the gain is undoubtably fat.
12-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Re: CB-1 Weight Gainer
Seems legit :thumbup:
Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
12-27-2012, 04:31 PM
12-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Thats exactly what the most obese country in the world needs, appetite enhancement
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
No way dudes. Stacked with Beefcake, this is stronger than a triple dose of Dbol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By logan in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:09 AM
- By DilduhBear823 in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2011, 06:16 PM
- By drei in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2003, 09:36 PM
- By Kühn in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2003, 04:38 AM
- By iisahillbilly in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:47 AM