DAA not desolving properly

  1. DAA not desolving properly


    I prepared a DAA. However, I forgot about it for 2 days. When I saw it, I still saw some of it at the bottom. This alarmed me. What do you think folks?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    I prepared a DAA. However, I forgot about it for 2 days. When I saw it, I still saw some of it at the bottom. This alarmed me. What do you think folks?
    Are you saying you drank it and there was some on the bottom still and you left it in there for 2 days?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. No, I didn't drink it. It was still at the bottom since it can easily be seen.
    •   
       


  4. Numerous compounds are not 100% soluble in water.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Do you think those insoluble stuff is fine to our liver?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    Do you think those insoluble stuff is fine to our liver?
    Stomach acid is some pretty nasty ****. Ever swallowed gun? You didn't sh*t it out the same way.

    My Very uneducated opinion :/
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  7. Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    No, I didn't drink it. It was still at the bottom since it can easily be seen.
    Add water stir it up and drink it fast

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Stomach acid is some pretty nasty ****. Ever swallowed gun? You didn't sh*t it out the same way.My Very uneducated opinion :/
    LOL, True story!Except when i was 2.. i swallowed a penny.. Lets just say that i was paid for taking a sh*t one day

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Stomach acid is some pretty nasty ****. Ever swallowed gun? You didn't sh*t it out the same way.

    My Very uneducated opinion :/
    Holy ****, you swallowed a gun?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Holy ****, you swallowed a gun?
    Hate iPhones... FML
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  11. Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    Do you think those insoluble stuff is fine to our liver?
    DAA dissolves in an acidic environment. Your cup of water is pH-neutral. Once it hits the stomach, more will dissolve.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    DAA dissolves in an acidic environment. Your cup of water is pH-neutral. Once it hits the stomach, more will dissolve.
    So, my uneducated but semi serious comment was correct. I really thought so, but I had no proof to back it up. Just made sense...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Numerous compounds are not 100% soluble in water.
    LMAO agreed..


    Lets wait for the.. my gms doesn't dissolve!

  14. *facepalm* haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TESTFORCE DAA not working
    By miniarnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. Calcium pyruvate+DAA=not good?
    By habaneroo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Example of NOT disposing of pins properly...
    By AGELESS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 08:03 PM
  4. S.O.S - 19 year old Johnson not functioning properly!!
    By BigCasino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 12:45 AM
Log in
Log in