Should I get L-DOPA?

  1. Should I get L-DOPA?


    I`m compiling an order,got some free space in package.

    So I was wondering if to add some mucuna?

    I`ve never taken it before.

    Mostly I would like to try it out for libido.


    What are your experiences with l-dopa?

    Can it **** my brain chemistry in any way?

    Any sides like depression or anxiety?

    Can you get addicted to this?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`m compiling an order,got some free space in package.

    So I was wondering if to add some mucuna?

    I`ve never taken it before.

    Mostly I would like to try it out for libido.

    What are your experiences with l-dopa?

    Can it **** my brain chemistry in any way?

    Any sides like depression or anxiety?

    Can you get addicted to this?
    If your going to get it, I would recommend SS Dopadex. I've never ran l-dopa but have been looking into it. I've read it increases sex drive pretty significantly also if thats your main goal from it.

    I believe that l-dopa can increase anxiety if you have/previously had it. As for becoming addicted I don't believe so. L-dopa enhances dopamine levels in the brain, and I doubt its going to **** your brain chemistry.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. I have run it off and on for years. The two products I've used in large doses has been dopatech and IGF-2 along with being added in small amounts in test boasters. Most users will say that you sleep great, awesome sex drive and loads, and better recovery. I have not had any negative side effects whats soever and would recommend this product to any one especially to the older lifters....which I am now started to become haha. Hope that helps!
    •   
       


  4. SS Dopadex and CEL PCT Assist will provide the kinds of effects you're looking for.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    I have run it off and on for years. The two products I've used in large doses has been dopatech and IGF-2 along with being added in small amounts in test boasters. Most users will say that you sleep great, awesome sex drive and loads, and better recovery. I have not had any negative side effects whats soever and would recommend this product to any one especially to the older lifters....which I am now started to become haha. Hope that helps!
    Sounds good....


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If your going to get it, I would recommend SS Dopadex. I've never ran l-dopa but have been looking into it. I've read it increases sex drive pretty significantly also if thats your main goal from it.

    I believe that l-dopa can increase anxiety if you have/previously had it. As for becoming addicted I don't believe so. L-dopa enhances dopamine levels in the brain, and I doubt its going to **** your brain chemistry.
    Sounds bad for me....





    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SS Dopadex and CEL PCT Assist will provide the kinds of effects you're looking for.
    I can`t get CEL pct assyst.
    Nutraplanet shipping is out of my price range for my country.
    I hope they get cheaper shipping one day.
    International Shipping
    $37.25

    I`ll browse to see if anyone has reasonable shipping for Dopadex.

  6. I heard and read that there are numerous benefits to L-Dopa (Levodopa) from Mucuna Pruriens. The only supp that i have used that contains it is C4 pre-workout. but its in a prop blend so i dont know how much im actually getting.. Probably not much to benefit from it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which tests should i get?
    By Stavross in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 03:52 PM
  2. Should I get jino's or Ansomone?
    By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 08:52 PM
  3. Hahaha! Maybe we should all get this done..
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 07:43 PM
  4. should i get different needles?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Log in
Log in