Unsponsored impatial Inhibit-P Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Unsponsored impatial Inhibit-P Review

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Unsponsored impatial Inhibit-P Review

Hello all, I recently purchased some inhibit-p to try, and after a month of use I can post my impartial review.
    First a little about myself. I'm 46 years old, and a lifetime natural trainer. I've never even used a pro hormone or even a test booster.
    I'm not on TRT therapy either.
    I stay lean year round. I train 3 full body workouts a week, my training is geared toward optimizing my natural gh.
    I train fasted. My diet consists of low carb high fat and high protein on non training days, and high carb on training days.
    Full disclosure, I'm not a rep for any company, and I purchase all my supplements myself.
    My staple supplements include agmatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, creatine, fish oil, and a multi.
    I have no issues with prolactin, I wanted try an l dopa product for the well being and sleep enhancement.
    Now for my stats, my diet and training are extremely consistent so any changes are noticeable.
    Weight 186 pounds cold, I've weighed the same for 3 months.
    Bodyfat 6.34 % also consistent for three months.

So now on to the review, I dosed inhibit-p one capsule before bed and one upon waking.
    The sleep enhancement was immediate, the first night taking it I slept through the entire night without waking, not even to pee.
    The sense of well being I felt after about four days and got progressively better.
    The sexual effects come on pretty strong too. Now this for me was less than ideal, I wasn't really interested in boosting my libido, as it gets me into enough trouble as it is.
    However the libido boost is significant, I thought my days of random erections were over back in high School. Oh well you've got to take the good with the bad.
    Now something else happened that I didn't anticipate, after a month of use my weight was down to 183 pounds and my bodyfat was down to 6.01%.
    This may not seem like much, however nothing about my training or diet changed. And my numbers are always consistent.
    Now I can't say for sure this was due to the inhibit-p, but that was the only variable in my training.

Inhibit-P

Pros
    Better sleep
    Well being
    Iibido boost (can be problematic)
    GH boost can't say for sure, but It seemed to work for me.
    Cons
    I can't really think of any.

Now to any sns reps out there, how long can I run this before I have to cycle off, because I love the way I feel on this, and I've already ordered another bottle.
    Thanks for reading, and everyone have a happy x-mass.

Peace

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good write up! I heard it was great for sleep as a secondary characteristic. Thanks for posting your review, may have to consider trying.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for share your experience!

Bump for 8-12 weeks then off 4 weeks and enjoy it again

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the honest review my friend, and glad you are liking it! Like MAxximal said, it is good to be used in cycles for 8-12 weeks and then take a 4-6 week break . Have a merry Christmas for you and your family!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review man, quality product for sure
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very good review
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to hear that your feedback echoes my own as a non-cycling user.

I'd use it for up to 12 weeks before cycling off for 4 weeks. If you can grab some 5htp and dose it at 50mg a day during the final month, you can probably extend your run to 16 weeks.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm about halfway through my bottle and haven't felt a change at all
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Unsponsored impatial Inhibit-P Review

Very thorough review thank you man!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review Todd, I have liked the on and off run I have had on the product as well, thanks to our Celly
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm about halfway through my bottle and haven't felt a change at all
    No libido increase or anything else? Odd.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

No libido increase or anything else? Odd.
    Negative. Sleeping isn't improved either. Sad panda.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good writeup/review man, thanks!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Okay everyone, I am just about finished with my second bottle of inhibit-p so I thought I would update my review.
    I am still loving this supplement, the sense of well being and mood elevation has continued throughout the second bottle.
    The improvement in sex drive is still strong, including random and spontaneous erections, which can be less than ideal.
    Now the effect that I am truly excited about, is the bump in HGH release, now this is pure conjecture, however let me reiterate,
    my diet and training are both always on point. However after losing bodyfat and a little weight after the first bottle, I decided to bump up my calories, fortunately the holidays helped me with this. Well, my latest weight and bodyfat measurements, my weight is up to 185, and my bodyfat is down to 5.86%.
    Now I can not say definitively that my Body's HGH release is up, as I haven't had my levels checked.
    However what I can say is that my measurements are accurate, and consistent, and the only variable added to my routine is Inhibit-P.
    I will be running this for one more month, before taking a month off, I will update again after my third bottle.

Peace
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay everyone, I am just about finished my second bottle of inhibit-p so I thought I would update my review.
    I am still loving this supplement, the sense of well being and mood elevation has continued throughout the second bottle.
    The improvement in sex drive is still strong, including random and spontaneous erections, which can be less than ideal.
    Now the effect that I am truly excited about, is the bump in HGH release, now this is pure conjecture, however let me reiterate,
    my diet and training are both always on point. However after losing bodyfat and a little weight after the first bottle, I decided to bump up my calories, fortunately the holidays helped me with this. Well, my latest weight and bodyfat measurements, my weight is up to 185, and my bodyfat is down to 5.86%.
    Now I can not say definitively that my Body's HGH release is up, as a haven't had my levels checked.
    However what I can say is that my measurements are accurate, and consistent, and the only variable added to my routine is Inhibit-P.
    I will be running this for one more month, before taking a month off, I will update again after my third bottle.

Peace
    Nice review man.

The product sure has treated you well
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Agreed. Great feedback man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Appreciate the feedback big-time bud!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you, this is good to hear, I hippie everyone enjoys it as much as you!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Negative. Sleeping isn't improved either. Sad panda.
    Perhaps your Prolactin levels are relatively low to begin with?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow that review is making me think about a purchase. I have versa-1 coming in I hope and a bottle of compound 20 as well. I wonder where I could fit in inhibit-p fit in?
  21. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to hear you're enjoying it brother!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  22. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you were happy with the results and thanks for taking the time to review. Email me your shipping addy and i will get you a shirt out

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. NOS Ether review (unsponsored)
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
  2. Matrix 5.0 Review...unsponsored.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. Sub's unsponsored IBE Xdream review
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:55 AM
  4. Review of ALRI Venom Lean Dreams..Unsponsored.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 02:22 PM
  5. skircus7; Inhibit-E/Reduce-XT Review---->
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 06:32 PM