Suggestions for all natural non-dairy based protein powder?

  1. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Suggestions for all natural non-dairy based protein powder?


    Anyone have any suggestions for an all natural non-dairy or non-soy based protein powder? I usually go with True Nutrition and make my own custom mix but I wanted to reach out and see if anybody had a better alternative!


  2. I haven't tried it, but SAN recently came out with a plant based protein, "rawfusion". It's non-dairy, gluten free and soy free as well. I have a couple samples that I could send you if you'd like.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. AI has a pea protein out now as well
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  4. I have a friend who loves Musclemeds Carnivor, which I believe is supposed to be a beef protein.
  5. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Are any of the aforementioned products all natural (i.e. contain no artificial ingredients)?

  6. AI has a pea/rice protein out. They just released a candy cane flavor in the last week or so. I believe it is pretty "natural", but cannot say for sure because I have not looked into it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Are any of the aforementioned products all natural (i.e. contain no artificial ingredients)?
    The SAN protein is supposed to be 100% natural. This is from the product write-up:

    The RAW FUSION patent pending formulation by SAN is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically.

    Each and every ingredient is carefully extracted from pure organic raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The SAN protein is supposed to be 100% natural. This is from the product write-up:

    The RAW FUSION patent pending formulation by SAN is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically.

    Each and every ingredient is carefully extracted from pure organic raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE.
    ^^SAN is good stuff.

  9. Try humapro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Try humapro
    absolutely not.


    an EAA powder should not be used to replace a whole protein source


    aside from that; id say go with SAN
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post

    absolutely not.

    an EAA powder should not be used to replace a whole protein source

    aside from that; id say go with SAN
    Lol. I meant the pills form 5 pills equals 26 grams of protein. He never said he was replacing his whole protein source. If so sorry I miss read it. You should never replace your meats, eggs, fish etc for a whey or other type of synthetic protein.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The SAN protein is supposed to be 100% natural. This is from the product write-up:

    The RAW FUSION patent pending formulation by SAN is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically.

    Each and every ingredient is carefully extracted from pure organic raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE.
    truth
  13. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The SAN protein is supposed to be 100% natural. This is from the product write-up:

    The RAW FUSION patent pending formulation by SAN is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically.

    Each and every ingredient is carefully extracted from pure organic raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE.
    I did a quick search and the cheapest I was able to find SAN's product was @ $13.95 + $5.26 s&h on Site 'A' (hint hint). Site 'B' (hint hint) had it at $15.99 and the lowest shipping rate was $5.99.

    I know with True Nutrition, I have a greater selection of flavors, the same ingredients, at a cheaper price. I'm thinking of going with a 60/40 custom mix of egg white protein + Gemma Pea Protein Isolate (non-GMO) for less than SAN's product. I imagine the flavoring is much better. Lord knows TN has phenomenal flavoring systems!

  14. I love ON egg protein. Vanilla Custard is awesome, especially when mixed in almond milk
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. If you can't use whey for whatever reason I would probably skip the protein powder route and just eat more meats. Another alternative would be just taking BCAA's.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I haven't tried it, but SAN recently came out with a plant based protein, "rawfusion". It's non-dairy, gluten free and soy free as well. I have a couple samples that I could send you if you'd like.
    Nutra picked this up recently. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...ion-450-g.html

    SAN has quality stuff but I have not and don't know if I'll ever use it but there you go.
  17. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0 View Post
    If you can't use whey for whatever reason I would probably skip the protein powder route and just eat more meats. Another alternative would be just taking BCAA's.
    I'm currently attempting to finish off a big ol' tub of CL Purple Wraath I had lying around. I do about two scoops pre-workout, sometimes post-workout as well. The protein powder is more for easy, extra calories. I'm going to be purchasing USPlabs BCAA product after I'm done with this gigantic tub.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nutra picked this up recently. SAN Raw Fusion (450 g): Discount Raw Fusion Supplements

    SAN has quality stuff but I have not and don't know if I'll ever use it but there you go.
    Thanks for the link! I may just end up trying this out after I run through my 3 lb. custom mix from TN. I ended up getting a heavy flavored bananas n cream 50/50 egg white protein + pea protein powder. Should have it within 1 week!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best all natural proteins whey and casein
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. For Sale: All The Whey Choc PB (Protein)
    By johnsonupnu in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:36 PM
  3. Suggestions for and all around protein blend
    By Theipodpeople in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 09:58 PM
  4. suggestions for natural supplement recomp
    By foggia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Log in
Log in