DAA is useless, IMO. - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA is useless, IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

DAA is useless, IMO.

I see a lot of hype around this.

I tried two supplements in the past, both SNS DAA tablets and their powder.

I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

Stuff is junk, imo.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Results vary person to person with just about every supplement. Thanks for sharing?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Thanks for sharing, but like he said we all react different. It's cheap and it did raise your test some.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Welcome, welcome.

If anyone got blood work done and got better results, please do tell.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's a supplement, not a steroid. You need to learn to understand that, Thomas.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a supplement, not a steroid. You need to learn to understand that, Thomas.
    This...Xavier
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Results vary person to person with just about every supplement. Thanks for sharing?
    Although this tends to be the case, I believe it shouldn't be the case in actuality. That's the point of scientific studies: they should be reviewed by your "peers" (i.e. peer-reviewed) and the results should be easily duplicatable. The results with a supplement in one person should be replicated in the majority of the population in order for it to be deemed "effective" IMHO.

The studies for DAA seem to suggest it is an effective compound, but again, results may vary because this is the supplements industry, "everyone's body is different, and a host of other factors weighing in. It may not be reasonable to call something useless w/o specifying: useless to you, yes. I think that may have been a more appropriate title for this thread
  9. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

what product did you use?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    what product did you use?
    He said it in his first post. SNS caps and powder.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    He said it in his first post. SNS caps and powder.
    oops. I used SNS DAA caps and loved it. Sucks for OP.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have taken small doses for a few days and noticed an awesome increase in libido (and that`s what I am taking it for in the first place).
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

Stuff is junk, imo.
    I have taken small doses for a few days and noticed an awesome increase in libido (and that`s what I am taking it for in the first place).

If anything is useless,it`s that Testofen crap.

Sorry for the blood work,I will draw blood too evetually.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

Stuff is junk, imo.
    First off:

-How old are you?
    -What were you expecting?
    -Do you understand the difference between a supplement (i.e. Test Booster) and AAS (i.e. Test-E)?
    -Do you understand the difference between endogenous hormone levels and exogenous hormone values?
    -How was your dosage and how long did you take it?

Oh and like Rodja said...it is a supplement...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

First off:

-How old are you?
    -Do you understand the difference between a supplement (i.e. Test Booster) and AAS (i.e. Test-E)?
    -Do you understand the difference between endogenous hormone levels and exogenous hormone values?

He probably wants the supplements to do all the work for him.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Yeah...or thinks a Test Booster is gonna rise his natural levels above normal, give him massive gains and act like a steroid.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Well if the OP is the prior sir Thomas Xavier, he's a test cyp user
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    We if the OP is the prior sir Thomas Xavier, he's a test cyp user
    It is.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

It is.
    Did I miss something? What are you guys talking about :/?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Did I miss something? What are you guys talking about :/?
    ThomasXavier was either temp or permanently banned and this new profile with the same tone and misinformation popper up shortly thereafter. Also, Thomas last avi was very similar to Red Fox' avi.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

ThomasXavier was either temp or permanently banned and this new profile with the same tone and misinformation popper up shortly thereafter. Also, Thomas last avi was very similar to Red Fox' avi.
    Hm...odd , I somehow don't get why people like doing his instead of just enjoying the community and wealth of knowledge that is served on such an anabolic silver platter...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Mr Xavier last posted on the 18th, Red fox created the profile the 18th

I sound like a stalker..really I'm just bored cookin my ham in the oven
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Mr Xavier last posted on the 18th, Red fox created the profile the 18thI sound like a stalker..really I'm just bored cookin my ham in the oven
    Honey-baked ham?! So good haha
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Unfortunetly no..not too many honey baked hams in my area...boo
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA doesn't work for everyone. In the human trial, 20 of the 23 participants had significant increases in T. 3 did not. Based on that sample size, you're looking at about 15% non-responders.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    DAA doesn't work for everyone. In the human trial, 20 of the 23 participants had significant increases in T. 3 did not. Based on that sample size, you're looking at about 15% non-responders.
    I am glad you posted this. I don't understand why some people patronise when he was quoting blood value differences. If he had said "I didn't notice any size gains" then perhaps it would make more sense.

He posted pertinent values on an ingredient which has been studied for those values. Whether he knows the difference between exogenous and endogenous isn't relevant.

It is good to see more people quantifying supplement changes via hormone panels. I disagree that it is "junk" for the reason Cyrus posted but I am glad that you had some testing done, I think the industry could do with more quantifiable feedback.
    PES Representative
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

DAA = jackpot (for me)
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

There are so many factors that go in to this you can't just say DAA is useless.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am glad you posted this. I don't understand why some people patronise when he was quoting blood value differences. If he had said "I didn't notice any size gains" then perhaps it would make more sense.

He posted pertinent values on an ingredient which has been studied for those values. Whether he knows the difference between exogenous and endogenous isn't relevant.

It is good to see more people quantifying supplement changes via hormone panels. I disagree that it is "junk" for the reason Cyrus posted but I am glad that you had some testing done, I think the industry could do with more quantifiable feedback.
    I definitely agree with this, however, saying a supplement is junk or useless based on a single blood test is relatively hard to gain answers from. The variables that go along with hormone values are usually not taken into consideration outside of a clinical setting i.e. the average supplement user. Testosterone levels will undeniably vary based on things as little as timing of blood draw, amount of sleep, diet, exercise done prior to and the list goes on and on.

Yes, its good that people are taking more responsibility for their own usage of supplements and results with said supplements but in regards to natural hormones its a slippery slope to gauge effectiveness.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I definitely agree with this, however, saying a supplement is junk or useless based on a single blood test is relatively hard to gain answers from. The variables that go along with hormone values are usually not taken into consideration outside of a clinical setting i.e. the average supplement user. Testosterone levels will undeniably vary based on things as little as timing of blood draw, amount of sleep, diet, exercise done prior to and the list goes on and on.

Yes, its good that people are taking more responsibility for their own usage of supplements and results with said supplements but in regards to natural hormones its a slippery slope to gauge effectiveness.

- Valdez
    I am not agreeing with him that it is junk. I specifically disagreed with that statement.

I was pointing out that people were giving him a hard time for posting an underwhelming blood test result.

He said nothing that indicated he was expecting steroid like results. He just posted his blood test improvement and people gave him a hard time for it because it seemingly, on the data we have been given, gave him less of a testosterone improvement than people expect from the studies.
    PES Representative
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

One thing that I wasn't able to find and I feel like it's worth asking / pointing out;

What were your test levels before?

I mean, it's a supplement, to help you with your test levels, released testosterone, etc. But it will only go so high and you can only expect so much. Say you have free test in the 500's or 600's. It's very unlikely you'll see a big boost from it when compared to someone who's got their test at around 200 - 300. There's just so much that a supplement can do in helping you produce testosterone.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

Dang, u mean they dont?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I am not agreeing with him that it is junk. I specifically disagreed with that statement.

I was pointing out that people were giving him a hard time for posting an underwhelming blood test result.

He said nothing that indicated he was expecting steroid like results. He just posted his blood test improvement and people gave him a hard time for it because it seemingly, on the data we have been given, gave him less of a testosterone improvement than people expect from the studies.
    Some people were giving the OP a hard time because he just created a new account after starting too much trouble with his original one. This was somewhat explained earlier in the thread.
    PES Representative
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

He didn't post his dosing scheme (could be doing it wrong).

He did not post his original levels, how did he know it had only gone up that much?

He does not give us values at all, so we don't know if he already had high test to begin with (Like I said, it only boosts endogenous testosterone production, it doesn't give supraphysical levels that would place him in the exogenous hormone region...)

He could be a non-responder like Cyrus mentioned.

Aside from that, thanks Ben for agreeing with Cyrus, but where is the magnificent insight this industry needs without Previous Bloods and with values for all of them? Not calling anyone out...just stating that he did not post anything significant about his blood tests except a 28 point rise, that we can neither confirm nor tell without important information (a bit of which I asked ).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's the reputation of the OP to be somewhat of a troll looking to stir **** up. This is also to same guy telling people to skew bloods to get TRT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Some people were giving the OP a hard time because he just created a new account after starting too much trouble with his original one. This was somewhat explained earlier in the thread.
    It's the reputation of the OP to be somewhat of a troll looking to stir **** up. This is also to same guy telling people to skew bloods to get TRT.
    Yes, I didn't base my comments with any prior knowledge of OPs posting history. I still have no knowledge of this other than what was said in this thread.

He didn't post his dosing scheme (could be doing it wrong).

He did not post his original levels, how did he know it had only gone up that much?

He does not give us values at all, so we don't know if he already had high test to begin with (Like I said, it only boosts endogenous testosterone production, it doesn't give supraphysical levels that would place him in the exogenous hormone region...)

He could be a non-responder like Cyrus mentioned.

Aside from that, thanks Ben for agreeing with Cyrus, but where is the magnificent insight this industry needs without Previous Bloods and with values for all of them? Not calling anyone out...just stating that he did not post anything significant about his blood tests except a 28 point rise, that we can neither confirm nor tell without important information (a bit of which I asked ).
    I didn't say it was a "magnificent insight" lol. There is a lot of pertinent information which is missing. I agree with this.

A while ago Mission1 posted some negative reviews about supplements, pretty sure he called them junk because to him, they were junk. Loads of other people said they were good but in his opinion, it was junk.

I stuck up for him when people jumped down his throat. I think it is a nice forum where people can post negative reviews without getting grief.

There is a lot of information which is missing which would be helpful. I agree with asking for it.

I specifically disagree with statements such as this which in fairness is a bit patronising.

Yeah...or thinks a Test Booster is gonna rise his natural levels above normal, give him massive gains and act like a steroid.
    When people claimed Mission1 was a troll because he didn't like Tropinol or Ursobolic I stuck up for him because their return comments were unfair. By all means ask further questions to find out more information on the OPs history, previous blood levels, previous supplement history etc. In my opinion, the above statement is unfair because at no point did he say he was disappointed he didn't get "massive gains", he was just disappointed that a testosterone booster barely boosted his testosterone which I think is fair enough.
    PES Representative
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Yes, I didn't base my comments with any prior knowledge of OPs posting history. I still have no knowledge of this other than what was said in this thread.

I didn't say it was a "magnificent insight" lol. There is a lot of pertinent information which is missing. I agree with this.

A while ago Mission1 posted some negative reviews about supplements, pretty sure he called them junk because to him, they were junk. Loads of other people said they were good but in his opinion, it was junk.

I stuck up for him when people jumped down his throat. I think it is a nice forum where people can post negative reviews without getting grief.

There is a lot of information which is missing which would be helpful. I agree with asking for it.

I specifically disagree with statements such as this which in fairness is a bit patronising.

When people claimed Mission1 was a troll because he didn't like Tropinol or Ursobolic I stuck up for him because their return comments were unfair. By all means ask further questions to find out more information on the OPs history, previous blood levels, previous supplement history etc. In my opinion, the above statement is unfair because at no point did he say he was disappointed he didn't get "massive gains", he was just disappointed that a testosterone booster barely boosted his testosterone which I think is fair enough.
    Hey Ben,
    You forgot about intimidate. That was worst than the other 2. But I'm loving alphamine stacked with Ur spray!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First off:

-How old are you?

I'm 19 yrs old
    Expecting gains of 10-12 lbs in three weeks
    Yeah? Test-E is made by BSN right?
    Duh! Wait, exogen... Huh?
    Took it 3.4 weeks at 1.2g EOD

See, told you I'm an expert.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Hey Ben,
    You forgot about intimidate. That was worst than the other 2. But I'm loving alphamine stacked with Ur spray!
    Mission is a TROLL

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Mission is a TROLL

- Valdez
    I know I'm a DEAD giveaway

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
  2. DAA is making me ravenous?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
  3. Androgel is useless but what if...