DAA is useless, IMO.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I see a lot of hype around this.

I tried two supplements in the past, both SNS DAA tablets and their powder.

I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

Stuff is junk, imo.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Results vary person to person with just about every supplement. Thanks for sharing?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, but like he said we all react different. It's cheap and it did raise your test some.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Welcome, welcome.

If anyone got blood work done and got better results, please do tell.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a supplement, not a steroid. You need to learn to understand that, Thomas.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

purebred

Results vary person to person with just about every supplement. Thanks for sharing?
Although this tends to be the case, I believe it shouldn't be the case in actuality. That's the point of scientific studies: they should be reviewed by your "peers" (i.e. peer-reviewed) and the results should be easily duplicatable. The results with a supplement in one person should be replicated in the majority of the population in order for it to be deemed "effective" IMHO.

The studies for DAA seem to suggest it is an effective compound, but again, results may vary because this is the supplements industry, "everyone's body is different, and a host of other factors weighing in. It may not be reasonable to call something useless w/o specifying: useless to you, yes. I think that may have been a more appropriate title for this thread :)

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I have taken small doses for a few days and noticed an awesome increase in libido (and that`s what I am taking it for in the first place).

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

Stuff is junk, imo.
I have taken small doses for a few days and noticed an awesome increase in libido (and that`s what I am taking it for in the first place).

If anything is useless,it`s that Testofen crap.

Sorry for the blood work,I will draw blood too evetually.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Stuff is junk, imo.
First off:

-How old are you?
-What were you expecting?
-Do you understand the difference between a supplement (i.e. Test Booster) and AAS (i.e. Test-E)?
-Do you understand the difference between endogenous hormone levels and exogenous hormone values?
-How was your dosage and how long did you take it?

Oh and like Rodja said...it is a supplement...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
First off:

-How old are you?
-Do you understand the difference between a supplement (i.e. Test Booster) and AAS (i.e. Test-E)?
-Do you understand the difference between endogenous hormone levels and exogenous hormone values?

He probably wants the supplements to do all the work for him.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He probably wants the supplements to do all the work for him.
Yeah...or thinks a Test Booster is gonna rise his natural levels above normal, give him massive gains and act like a steroid.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if the OP is the prior sir Thomas Xavier, he's a test cyp user

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss something? What are you guys talking about :/?
ThomasXavier was either temp or permanently banned and this new profile with the same tone and misinformation popper up shortly thereafter. Also, Thomas last avi was very similar to Red Fox' avi.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ThomasXavier was either temp or permanently banned and this new profile with the same tone and misinformation popper up shortly thereafter. Also, Thomas last avi was very similar to Red Fox' avi.
Hm...odd , I somehow don't get why people like doing his instead of just enjoying the community and wealth of knowledge that is served on such an anabolic silver platter...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr Xavier last posted on the 18th, Red fox created the profile the 18th

I sound like a stalker..really I'm just bored cookin my ham in the oven

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunetly no..not too many honey baked hams in my area...boo

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA doesn't work for everyone. In the human trial, 20 of the 23 participants had significant increases in T. 3 did not. Based on that sample size, you're looking at about 15% non-responders.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA doesn't work for everyone. In the human trial, 20 of the 23 participants had significant increases in T. 3 did not. Based on that sample size, you're looking at about 15% non-responders.
I am glad you posted this. I don't understand why some people patronise when he was quoting blood value differences. If he had said "I didn't notice any size gains" then perhaps it would make more sense.

He posted pertinent values on an ingredient which has been studied for those values. Whether he knows the difference between exogenous and endogenous isn't relevant.

It is good to see more people quantifying supplement changes via hormone panels. I disagree that it is "junk" for the reason Cyrus posted but I am glad that you had some testing done, I think the industry could do with more quantifiable feedback.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
There are so many factors that go in to this you can't just say DAA is useless.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am glad you posted this. I don't understand why some people patronise when he was quoting blood value differences. If he had said "I didn't notice any size gains" then perhaps it would make more sense.

He posted pertinent values on an ingredient which has been studied for those values. Whether he knows the difference between exogenous and endogenous isn't relevant.

It is good to see more people quantifying supplement changes via hormone panels. I disagree that it is "junk" for the reason Cyrus posted but I am glad that you had some testing done, I think the industry could do with more quantifiable feedback.
I definitely agree with this, however, saying a supplement is junk or useless based on a single blood test is relatively hard to gain answers from. The variables that go along with hormone values are usually not taken into consideration outside of a clinical setting i.e. the average supplement user. Testosterone levels will undeniably vary based on things as little as timing of blood draw, amount of sleep, diet, exercise done prior to and the list goes on and on.

Yes, its good that people are taking more responsibility for their own usage of supplements and results with said supplements but in regards to natural hormones its a slippery slope to gauge effectiveness.

- Valdez

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely agree with this, however, saying a supplement is junk or useless based on a single blood test is relatively hard to gain answers from. The variables that go along with hormone values are usually not taken into consideration outside of a clinical setting i.e. the average supplement user. Testosterone levels will undeniably vary based on things as little as timing of blood draw, amount of sleep, diet, exercise done prior to and the list goes on and on.

Yes, its good that people are taking more responsibility for their own usage of supplements and results with said supplements but in regards to natural hormones its a slippery slope to gauge effectiveness.

- Valdez
I am not agreeing with him that it is junk. I specifically disagreed with that statement.

I was pointing out that people were giving him a hard time for posting an underwhelming blood test result.

He said nothing that indicated he was expecting steroid like results. He just posted his blood test improvement and people gave him a hard time for it because it seemingly, on the data we have been given, gave him less of a testosterone improvement than people expect from the studies.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I wasn't able to find and I feel like it's worth asking / pointing out;

What were your test levels before?

I mean, it's a supplement, to help you with your test levels, released testosterone, etc. But it will only go so high and you can only expect so much. Say you have free test in the 500's or 600's. It's very unlikely you'll see a big boost from it when compared to someone who's got their test at around 200 - 300. There's just so much that a supplement can do in helping you produce testosterone.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not agreeing with him that it is junk. I specifically disagreed with that statement.

I was pointing out that people were giving him a hard time for posting an underwhelming blood test result.

He said nothing that indicated he was expecting steroid like results. He just posted his blood test improvement and people gave him a hard time for it because it seemingly, on the data we have been given, gave him less of a testosterone improvement than people expect from the studies.
Some people were giving the OP a hard time because he just created a new account after starting too much trouble with his original one. This was somewhat explained earlier in the thread.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

He didn't post his dosing scheme (could be doing it wrong).

He did not post his original levels, how did he know it had only gone up that much?

He does not give us values at all, so we don't know if he already had high test to begin with (Like I said, it only boosts endogenous testosterone production, it doesn't give supraphysical levels that would place him in the exogenous hormone region...)

He could be a non-responder like Cyrus mentioned.

Aside from that, thanks Ben for agreeing with Cyrus, but where is the magnificent insight this industry needs without Previous Bloods and with values for all of them? Not calling anyone out...just stating that he did not post anything significant about his blood tests except a 28 point rise, that we can neither confirm nor tell without important information (a bit of which I asked :) ).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's the reputation of the OP to be somewhat of a troll looking to stir **** up. This is also to same guy telling people to skew bloods to get TRT.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people were giving the OP a hard time because he just created a new account after starting too much trouble with his original one. This was somewhat explained earlier in the thread.
It's the reputation of the OP to be somewhat of a troll looking to stir **** up. This is also to same guy telling people to skew bloods to get TRT.
Yes, I didn't base my comments with any prior knowledge of OPs posting history. I still have no knowledge of this other than what was said in this thread. :)

He didn't post his dosing scheme (could be doing it wrong).

He did not post his original levels, how did he know it had only gone up that much?

He does not give us values at all, so we don't know if he already had high test to begin with (Like I said, it only boosts endogenous testosterone production, it doesn't give supraphysical levels that would place him in the exogenous hormone region...)

He could be a non-responder like Cyrus mentioned.

Aside from that, thanks Ben for agreeing with Cyrus, but where is the magnificent insight this industry needs without Previous Bloods and with values for all of them? Not calling anyone out...just stating that he did not post anything significant about his blood tests except a 28 point rise, that we can neither confirm nor tell without important information (a bit of which I asked :) ).
I didn't say it was a "magnificent insight" lol. There is a lot of pertinent information which is missing. I agree with this.

A while ago Mission1 posted some negative reviews about supplements, pretty sure he called them junk because to him, they were junk. Loads of other people said they were good but in his opinion, it was junk.

I stuck up for him when people jumped down his throat. I think it is a nice forum where people can post negative reviews without getting grief.

There is a lot of information which is missing which would be helpful. I agree with asking for it.

I specifically disagree with statements such as this which in fairness is a bit patronising.

Yeah...or thinks a Test Booster is gonna rise his natural levels above normal, give him massive gains and act like a steroid.
When people claimed Mission1 was a troll because he didn't like Tropinol or Ursobolic I stuck up for him because their return comments were unfair. By all means ask further questions to find out more information on the OPs history, previous blood levels, previous supplement history etc. In my opinion, the above statement is unfair because at no point did he say he was disappointed he didn't get "massive gains", he was just disappointed that a testosterone booster barely boosted his testosterone which I think is fair enough. :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I didn't base my comments with any prior knowledge of OPs posting history. I still have no knowledge of this other than what was said in this thread. :)

I didn't say it was a "magnificent insight" lol. There is a lot of pertinent information which is missing. I agree with this.

A while ago Mission1 posted some negative reviews about supplements, pretty sure he called them junk because to him, they were junk. Loads of other people said they were good but in his opinion, it was junk.

I stuck up for him when people jumped down his throat. I think it is a nice forum where people can post negative reviews without getting grief.

There is a lot of information which is missing which would be helpful. I agree with asking for it.

I specifically disagree with statements such as this which in fairness is a bit patronising.

When people claimed Mission1 was a troll because he didn't like Tropinol or Ursobolic I stuck up for him because their return comments were unfair. By all means ask further questions to find out more information on the OPs history, previous blood levels, previous supplement history etc. In my opinion, the above statement is unfair because at no point did he say he was disappointed he didn't get "massive gains", he was just disappointed that a testosterone booster barely boosted his testosterone which I think is fair enough. :)
Hey Ben,
You forgot about intimidate. That was worst than the other 2. But I'm loving alphamine stacked with Ur spray!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
First off:

-How old are you?

I'm 19 yrs old
Expecting gains of 10-12 lbs in three weeks
Yeah? Test-E is made by BSN right?
Duh! Wait, exogen... Huh?
Took it 3.4 weeks at 1.2g EOD

See, told you I'm an expert.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey Ben,
You forgot about intimidate. That was worst than the other 2. But I'm loving alphamine stacked with Ur spray!
Mission is a TROLL ;)

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm a DEAD giveaway;)
Hahaha!!!!!!! So...............................................................................................................

Alphamine huh? When were you gonna tell me?

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Like afore mentioned Benjamin , I merely asked the pertinent questions...and the statement was merely because (as mentioned by many others) the OP had some previous strikes on posting...however I agree it was a bit premature.

I am still expecting the answers, yet I don't think I'll get them. It will suffice to assume he either had already high T levels to begin with and thus DAA could not do much, or that he is a non-responder to it...in which case the mere generalization that it is junk is a bit blunt...perhaps to HIM it is not worth it, but we cannot generalize :). Oh by the way Merry Christmas Ben! Even if it's late :D!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious... DAA isn't level specific is it? It shouldn't make any difference whether his levels were 500 or 800. Maybe he is just a non responder? Although, I feel like due to other variables he may not be getting the whole picture, so to speak.

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Curious... DAA isn't level specific is it? It shouldn't make any difference whether his levels were 500 or 800. Maybe he is just a non responder? Although, I feel like due to other variables he may not be getting the whole picture, so to speak.

- Valdez
Curious...if he had peak levels of T , how do you want DAA to increase endogenous production if his system is already at max or near max output? As presented before DAA will not yield (to my knowledge) supra physical values of testosterone Valdez.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

- Valdez
Also could be that OP is in HTPA shutdown and without a SERM I don't see how DAA alone in 3-4 weeks could restart his HTPA system and help bring back testosterone levels to normal...But like you say , we are missing another variables for the whole picture, not just level specificity :).

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha!!!!!!! So...............................................................................................................

Alphamine huh? When were you gonna tell me?

- Valdez
Wanted to surprise you. Trying to speed up the process! Please don't be mad at me:) I woke up up this morning and thought it would be a killer move to enhance the fat loss process.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious...if he had peak levels of T , how do you want DAA to increase endogenous production if his system is already at max or near max output? As presented before DAA will not yield (to my knowledge) supra physical values of testosterone Valdez.
Take it easy Mr., I was thinking out loud, lol. The only natural peak testosterone levels I have ever seen are on the within normal limits range that are used in the medical field, which I believe to be 200-1159 ng/dl. My point being that, I think more than likely he is a non responder vs being maxed out. That is all :)

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Take it easy Mr., I was thinking out loud, lol. The only natural peak testosterone levels I have ever seen are on the within normal limits range that are used in the medical field, which I believe to be 200-1159 ng/dl. My point being that, I think more than likely he is a non responder vs being maxed out. That is all :)

- Valdez
I am taking it easy :blink: I don't get why people think I get worked up in every post xD haha. Anyhow it is also possible he is just in a hard HTPA shutdown and I guess you know that DAA alone in 3-4 weeks cannot bring back T levels to normal if that's the case :).

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Its the intimidation factor! haha jk. Were all friends here! Queue the music *Why can't we be friends!* :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

- Valdez
It would theoretically be more effective in an individual with lower T levels (in contrast to something like Divanil which works best on someone with higher T levels).