DAA is useless, IMO.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
    Why not try CEL PCT Assist and/or Bulbine ? Both of them are remarkably good for raising t levels and also keeping libido up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Oh, I am on TRT- so no problem in any of those areas now!

This was back when I was trying different test boosters before I committed to going on.
    •   

3. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.
    These two

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
    Absolutely man and I appreciate reviews good or bad

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  4. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'n my case I feel the effects of Daa within 3 days. Most notable is libido!. I'm constantly being awaken by my penis. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. As far as my test levels getting checked never had to do it. I'm so connected with my body I know if its placebo or not. Maybe it's my age, I don't know. All I know is the effects are real. I know not to expect steroid type effects but I feel very good when I'm on it. I've taken it at 3 to 6 month stretches with NO issues.
    And this man HATES supplements

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    These two

Absolutely man and I appreciate reviews good or bad

- Valdez
    As long as they are honest, reasonable and with good reason (i.e. bloods or anecdotal proof where bloods can't be attained) , then there are NO bad reviews. Just feedback on an ever changing industry that needs that exactly...consumer input to match their needs.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And this man HATES supplements

- Valdez
    lol funny , try a Whacked quote next time if you really want a supplement hater.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

Shoot me a PM when you have time. I'm interested to say the least.
    I am too.
  8. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I am too.
    DAMMIT!!! My ****ing outbox ate my message to drizzie I was going to just forward... I'll retype you out one tomo I gotta eat and spend time with my chick until she goes to bed its her emotional time of the month. I wouldn't want her to think you guys are more important to me than her, lol! Can you tell we've had this convo before lmao!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

9. After 3 weeks in DAA + Erase I had testosterone results go from 450s to the upper 500's. Not going to complain about that.

And everything is going to be a point of view. I mean, an increase of 40 is an increase of 10% in your testosterone for a product that costs what, 10 bucks for a month supply? Sounds good to me, will take it any day.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. DAA is making me ravenous?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Androgel is useless but what if...
    By kitteld3291 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM