DAA is useless, IMO.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I feel ya. Celorza is a machine like none other.
    I prefer the term "Sexy Beast" , but this can do too brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  2. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513837
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.81%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I prefer the term "Sexy Beast" , but this can do too brother.
    HAHA! My mistake, ill be more careful next time.
  3. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    I see a lot of hype around this.

    I tried two supplements in the past, both SNS DAA tablets and their powder.

    I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

    Stuff is junk, imo.
    I think that if most people actually had labs done, they would find the same. It actually lowered my test levels and in several other threads, others have found the same, or no improvement. I think it is a severely over hyped product- second only to arginine.
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DAA is useless, IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think that if most people actually had labs done, they would find the same. It actually lowered my test levels and in several other threads, others have found the same, or no improvement. I think it is a severely over hyped product- second only to arginine.
    Really? Arginine? That seems a little far fetched to me. I mean that's your opinion and thank you for stating the "I think" before your assertions so people do not misunderstand your opinion as fact.

    The bottom line is that all supplements do not work for everyone and for everyone of you that say that it does not work; there are just as many that have had great success with it and swear by it.

    Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully you have better luck with other ingredients in the future

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    1198844
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Really? Arginine? That seems a little far fetched to me. I mean that's your opinion and thank you for stating the "I think" before your assertions so people do not misunderstand your opinion as fact.

    The bottom line is that all supplements do not work for everyone and for everyone of you that say that it does not work; there are just as many that have had great success with it and swear by it.

    Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully you have better luck with other ingredients in the future

    - Valdez
    I'n my case I feel the effects of Daa within 3 days. Most notable is libido!. I'm constantly being awaken by my penis. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. As far as my test levels getting checked never had to do it. I'm so connected with my body I know if its placebo or not. Maybe it's my age, I don't know. All I know is the effects are real. I know not to expect steroid type effects but I feel very good when I'm on it. I've taken it at 3 to 6 month stretches with NO issues.
  6. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Really? Arginine? That seems a little far fetched to me. I mean that's your opinion and thank you for stating the "I think" before your assertions so people do not misunderstand your opinion as fact.

    The bottom line is that all supplements do not work for everyone and for everyone of you that say that it does not work; there are just as many that have had great success with it and swear by it.

    Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully you have better luck with other ingredients in the future

    - Valdez
    Hey man, I respect your opinion based on other posts and conversations we've had, so I'll just ask this: how do you still stand behind Arginine as being anything but over hyped the way it has been sold for years? It's well know that the effects are very minimal when it comes to NO, which is what it used to be continually marketed for. Now that we have access to Agmatine, people are starting to realize how they both work and realizing that it is essentially useless. Hell, a quick search on here will net Reps and other longtime members that have all stated this.

    So maybe I overstated that it is worthless, because it does help heart health and some other functions, but I do stand by it being one of the most over-hyped supplements.
  7. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hey man, I respect your opinion based on other posts and conversations we've had, so I'll just ask this: how do you still stand behind Arginine as being anything but over hyped the way it has been sold for years? It's well know that the effects are very minimal when it comes to NO, which is what it used to be continually marketed for. Now that we have access to Agmatine, people are starting to realize how they both work and realizing that it is essentially useless. Hell, a quick search on here will net Reps and other longtime members that have all stated this.

    So maybe I overstated that it is worthless, because it does help heart health and some other functions, but I do stand by it being one of the most over-hyped supplements.
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hey man, I respect your opinion based on other posts and conversations we've had, so I'll just ask this: how do you still stand behind Arginine as being anything but over hyped the way it has been sold for years? It's well know that the effects are very minimal when it comes to NO, which is what it used to be continually marketed for. Now that we have access to Agmatine, people are starting to realize how they both work and realizing that it is essentially useless. Hell, a quick search on here will net Reps and other longtime members that have all stated this.

    So maybe I overstated that it is worthless, because it does help heart health and some other functions, but I do stand by it being one of the most over-hyped supplements.
    What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

    EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    ^ This
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

    EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.
    ^ and this
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

    Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

    Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
    Why not try CEL PCT Assist and/or Bulbine ? Both of them are remarkably good for raising t levels and also keeping libido up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Oh, I am on TRT- so no problem in any of those areas now!

    This was back when I was trying different test boosters before I committed to going on.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DAA is useless, IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

    EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.
    These two

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

    Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
    Absolutely man and I appreciate reviews good or bad


    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DAA is useless, IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'n my case I feel the effects of Daa within 3 days. Most notable is libido!. I'm constantly being awaken by my penis. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. As far as my test levels getting checked never had to do it. I'm so connected with my body I know if its placebo or not. Maybe it's my age, I don't know. All I know is the effects are real. I know not to expect steroid type effects but I feel very good when I'm on it. I've taken it at 3 to 6 month stretches with NO issues.
    And this man HATES supplements

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  15. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    These two



    Absolutely man and I appreciate reviews good or bad


    - Valdez
    As long as they are honest, reasonable and with good reason (i.e. bloods or anecdotal proof where bloods can't be attained) , then there are NO bad reviews. Just feedback on an ever changing industry that needs that exactly...consumer input to match their needs.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And this man HATES supplements

    - Valdez
    lol funny , try a Whacked quote next time if you really want a supplement hater.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,622
    Rep Power
    7615354
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    Shoot me a PM when you have time. I'm interested to say the least.
    I am too.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DAA is useless, IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I am too.
    DAMMIT!!! My ****ing outbox ate my message to drizzie I was going to just forward... I'll retype you out one tomo I gotta eat and spend time with my chick until she goes to bed its her emotional time of the month. I wouldn't want her to think you guys are more important to me than her, lol! Can you tell we've had this convo before lmao!!

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  19. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After 3 weeks in DAA + Erase I had testosterone results go from 450s to the upper 500's. Not going to complain about that.

    And everything is going to be a point of view. I mean, an increase of 40 is an increase of 10% in your testosterone for a product that costs what, 10 bucks for a month supply? Sounds good to me, will take it any day.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. DAA is making me ravenous?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Androgel is useless but what if...
    By kitteld3291 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. M1T dosent work, and nolva is useless
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in