DAA is useless, IMO.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Curious...if he had peak levels of T , how do you want DAA to increase endogenous production if his system is already at max or near max output? As presented before DAA will not yield (to my knowledge) supra physical values of testosterone Valdez.
    Peak natural levels are not synonymous with peak levels attainable by a natural supplement. While the pathway exploited may be endogenous, DAA can certainly elevate T levels out of range (supraphysiological) if the individual's levels are already quite high. This is due to DAA's ability to affect StAR activity moreso than its ability to elevate LH.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Peak natural levels are not synonymous with peak levels attainable by a natural supplement. While the pathway exploited may be endogenous, DAA can certainly elevate T levels out of range (supraphysiological) if the individual's levels are already quite high. This is due to DAA ability to affect StAR activity moreso than its ability to elevate LH.
    Must have missed that point, good to know it can actually work for supraphysical levels though. Thanks Cy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. In for people twisting bdcc's words around! :-)

And Valdez thinking out loud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. My levels were 410 before taking DAA, and 440 a few weeks in. I took the recommended dose by SNS.

Holy SNS rep attacks, though. I want to run. Where's my dude Free hahaha I can't hold up to them all alone

5. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    My levels were 410 before taking DAA, and 440 a few weeks in. I took the recommended dose by SNS.

Holy SNS rep attacks, though. I want to run. Where's my dude Free hahaha I can't hold up to them all alone
    Then that's it , you are a non-responder to DAA. Try Bulbine and see if you respond better to it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    My levels were 410 before taking DAA, and 440 a few weeks in. I took the recommended dose by SNS.

SNS reps are an aggressive species.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Then that's it , you are a non-responder to DAA. Try Bulbine and see if you respond better to it.
    Alright that is fair advice. I shall indeed give it a shot

8. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Alright that is fair advice. I shall indeed give it a shot
    Thanks a lot and keep us posted!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

SNS rep attacks? What is going on with this forum lately? There needs to be some anti e added into everyone's water. Take your emotional responses out of the equation, read and comprehend the intentions being made by myself, coop and others and relax.

We're trying to help you not attack you. I was trying to get the total picture to find out what could be done to help boost your testosterone which is why YOU bought DAA in the first place. No worries dude I keep my T naturally up around 900 but I don't want to offer any advice due to the malicious nature of my concern.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    SNS rep attacks? What is going on with this forum lately? There needs to be some anti e added into everyone's water. Take your emotional responses out of the equation, read and comprehend the intentions being made by myself, coop and others and relax.

We're trying to help you not attack you. I was trying to get the total picture to find out what could be done to help boost your testosterone which is why YOU bought DAA in the first place. No worries dude I keep my T naturally up around 900 but I don't want to offer any advice due to the malicious nature of my concern.

- Valdez

I was actually referring to the guy who said I was trolling or some other person or something. I think he said I was another account.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Hey, I'll take some advice... I'm sweden and mine sits at ~500. 900 would be amazong
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    SNS reps are an aggressive species.
    I haven't once seen/read of them being aggressive to anyone in this thread. Since when was asking for clarification/ more info/ discussing considered aggressive behaviour?

If this is your definition of aggressive; oh my.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I haven't once seen/read of them being aggressive to anyone in this thread. Since when was asking for clarification/ more info/ discussing considered aggressive behaviour?

I know what the problem is...... All reps in here here are taking Daa right now and their answers are very aggressive and offensive too. Sh*t was work

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Lol I was kinda joking.

There ARE some SNS reps who are real jerks.Won`t name anyone.Generally their not so bad,like other reps,not better nor worse.

Who cares,chill out.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

There ARE some SNS reps who are real jerks.Won`t name anyone.Generally their not so bad,like other reps,not better nor worse.

Who cares,chill out.
    Merry Christmas Killer!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Merry Christmas Killer!
    Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you Celorza!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

Who cares,chill out.
    Actually,I am not being fair here.

There is only one SNS rep that really really gets on my nerves.
    He`s on some other boards too,not just AM.

I apologize to all the other ones for my previous hasty statement.

p.s.it`s not you Celorza.
  18. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I know what the problem is...... All reps in here here are taking Daa right now and their answers are very aggressive and offensive too. Sh*t was work
    Lol!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
  19. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Hey, I'll take some advice... I'm sweden and mine sits at ~500. 900 would be amazong
    My last draw was 880 BUT its kind of a pain in the ass. I'm talking a complete revamping of things that you use regularly around your house.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

20. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

Who cares,chill out.
    Lol, I am chill... Just sharing my thoughts.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

My last draw was 880 BUT its kind of a pain in the ass. I'm talking a complete revamping of things that you use regularly around your house.

- Valdez
    Bottle it and distribute it. If that doesn't help him, he can try BB.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Peak natural levels are not synonymous with peak levels attainable by a natural supplement. While the pathway exploited may be endogenous, DAA can certainly elevate T levels out of range (supraphysiological) if the individual's levels are already quite high. This is due to DAA's ability to affect StAR activity moreso than its ability to elevate LH.
    Interesting... always amaze me with your knowledge. Did you get this information other than the clinical study or did you just stumble across it and remember it with your superior memory? lol

Hmmm i'm still debating whether or not to hop on the DAA train and try it.

23. "Stimulation with d-aspartic acid increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in the receiving nerves. cAMP is a cell-regulating compound, probably the most important one. It plays an important role in the cellular reaction on hormones. Which benefits does increased cAMP have for your body? Among others reactions it increases the force of contraction of the heart muscle, helps the arteries and other smooth muscles to relax, increases the secretion of insulin and increased lipolysis (fat destruction). In other words increased cAMP makes your workouts easier and helps you to burn fat."
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

24. Lol.. i know what DAA does with cAMP, but with the Steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (or stAR) is new to me, and that was what i was looking for but now i found it and im reading, reading, reading!Thanks for posting though!

25. lol well I didn't so I thought I'd share
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. DAA is making me ravenous?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Androgel is useless but what if...
    By kitteld3291 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM