DAA is useless, IMO.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

SNS rep attacks? What is going on with this forum lately? There needs to be some anti e added into everyone's water. Take your emotional responses out of the equation, read and comprehend the intentions being made by myself, coop and others and relax.

We're trying to help you not attack you. I was trying to get the total picture to find out what could be done to help boost your testosterone which is why YOU bought DAA in the first place. No worries dude I keep my T naturally up around 900 but I don't want to offer any advice due to the malicious nature of my concern.

- Valdez
    Hey, I'll take some advice... I'm sweden and mine sits at ~500. 900 would be amazong
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    SNS reps are an aggressive species.
    I haven't once seen/read of them being aggressive to anyone in this thread. Since when was asking for clarification/ more info/ discussing considered aggressive behaviour?

If this is your definition of aggressive; oh my.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I haven't once seen/read of them being aggressive to anyone in this thread. Since when was asking for clarification/ more info/ discussing considered aggressive behaviour?

I know what the problem is...... All reps in here here are taking Daa right now and their answers are very aggressive and offensive too. Sh*t was work

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Lol I was kinda joking.

There ARE some SNS reps who are real jerks.Won`t name anyone.Generally their not so bad,like other reps,not better nor worse.

Who cares,chill out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

There ARE some SNS reps who are real jerks.Won`t name anyone.Generally their not so bad,like other reps,not better nor worse.

Who cares,chill out.
    Merry Christmas Killer!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Merry Christmas Killer!
    Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you Celorza!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

Who cares,chill out.
    Actually,I am not being fair here.

There is only one SNS rep that really really gets on my nerves.
    He`s on some other boards too,not just AM.

I apologize to all the other ones for my previous hasty statement.

p.s.it`s not you Celorza.
  8. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I know what the problem is...... All reps in here here are taking Daa right now and their answers are very aggressive and offensive too. Sh*t was work
    Lol!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  9. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Hey, I'll take some advice... I'm sweden and mine sits at ~500. 900 would be amazong
    My last draw was 880 BUT its kind of a pain in the ass. I'm talking a complete revamping of things that you use regularly around your house.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

10. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Lol I was kinda joking.

Who cares,chill out.
    Lol, I am chill... Just sharing my thoughts.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

My last draw was 880 BUT its kind of a pain in the ass. I'm talking a complete revamping of things that you use regularly around your house.

- Valdez
    Bottle it and distribute it. If that doesn't help him, he can try BB.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Peak natural levels are not synonymous with peak levels attainable by a natural supplement. While the pathway exploited may be endogenous, DAA can certainly elevate T levels out of range (supraphysiological) if the individual's levels are already quite high. This is due to DAA's ability to affect StAR activity moreso than its ability to elevate LH.
    Interesting... always amaze me with your knowledge. Did you get this information other than the clinical study or did you just stumble across it and remember it with your superior memory? lol

Hmmm i'm still debating whether or not to hop on the DAA train and try it.

13. "Stimulation with d-aspartic acid increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in the receiving nerves. cAMP is a cell-regulating compound, probably the most important one. It plays an important role in the cellular reaction on hormones. Which benefits does increased cAMP have for your body? Among others reactions it increases the force of contraction of the heart muscle, helps the arteries and other smooth muscles to relax, increases the secretion of insulin and increased lipolysis (fat destruction). In other words increased cAMP makes your workouts easier and helps you to burn fat."
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Lol.. i know what DAA does with cAMP, but with the Steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (or stAR) is new to me, and that was what i was looking for but now i found it and im reading, reading, reading!Thanks for posting though!

15. lol well I didn't so I thought I'd share
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Shoot me a PM when you have time. I'm interested to say the least.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

If it doesn't work ill just run SD at 40mg for six weeks then cruise at 20mg. I heard that was a good way to boost test
  18. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Like trublood lol V blood

Shoot me a PM when you have time. I'm interested to say the least.
    Will do buddy! I'll get back to you tomo.

If it doesn't work ill just run SD at 40mg for six weeks then cruise at 20mg. I heard that was a good way to boost test
    Or crush it lol

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Interesting... always amaze me with your knowledge. Did you get this information other than the clinical study or did you just stumble across it and remember it with your superior memory? lol

Hmmm i'm still debating whether or not to hop on the DAA train and try it.
    Yeah, it was in the original clinical trial and also a pair of other rat studies. Reading new texts on this kind of stuff is leisurely reading for me so I guess it sticks lol.

20. I feel ya. Human body is a machine like none other.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I feel ya. Celorza is a machine like none other.
    I prefer the term "Sexy Beast" , but this can do too brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I prefer the term "Sexy Beast" , but this can do too brother.
    HAHA! My mistake, ill be more careful next time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    I see a lot of hype around this.

I tried two supplements in the past, both SNS DAA tablets and their powder.

I got blood work done a few weeks into it (about 3.4), and my testosterone levels had moved a total of 28 points, which was such a minimal change that it could be due to me taking the blood test half an hour earlier than my last one.

Stuff is junk, imo.
    I think that if most people actually had labs done, they would find the same. It actually lowered my test levels and in several other threads, others have found the same, or no improvement. I think it is a severely over hyped product- second only to arginine.
  24. Re: DAA is useless, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think that if most people actually had labs done, they would find the same. It actually lowered my test levels and in several other threads, others have found the same, or no improvement. I think it is a severely over hyped product- second only to arginine.
    Really? Arginine? That seems a little far fetched to me. I mean that's your opinion and thank you for stating the "I think" before your assertions so people do not misunderstand your opinion as fact.

The bottom line is that all supplements do not work for everyone and for everyone of you that say that it does not work; there are just as many that have had great success with it and swear by it.

Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully you have better luck with other ingredients in the future

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Really? Arginine? That seems a little far fetched to me. I mean that's your opinion and thank you for stating the "I think" before your assertions so people do not misunderstand your opinion as fact.

The bottom line is that all supplements do not work for everyone and for everyone of you that say that it does not work; there are just as many that have had great success with it and swear by it.

Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully you have better luck with other ingredients in the future

- Valdez
    I'n my case I feel the effects of Daa within 3 days. Most notable is libido!. I'm constantly being awaken by my penis. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. As far as my test levels getting checked never had to do it. I'm so connected with my body I know if its placebo or not. Maybe it's my age, I don't know. All I know is the effects are real. I know not to expect steroid type effects but I feel very good when I'm on it. I've taken it at 3 to 6 month stretches with NO issues.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Hey man, I respect your opinion based on other posts and conversations we've had, so I'll just ask this: how do you still stand behind Arginine as being anything but over hyped the way it has been sold for years? It's well know that the effects are very minimal when it comes to NO, which is what it used to be continually marketed for. Now that we have access to Agmatine, people are starting to realize how they both work and realizing that it is essentially useless. Hell, a quick search on here will net Reps and other longtime members that have all stated this.

So maybe I overstated that it is worthless, because it does help heart health and some other functions, but I do stand by it being one of the most over-hyped supplements.

27. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hey man, I respect your opinion based on other posts and conversations we've had, so I'll just ask this: how do you still stand behind Arginine as being anything but over hyped the way it has been sold for years? It's well know that the effects are very minimal when it comes to NO, which is what it used to be continually marketed for. Now that we have access to Agmatine, people are starting to realize how they both work and realizing that it is essentially useless. Hell, a quick search on here will net Reps and other longtime members that have all stated this.

So maybe I overstated that it is worthless, because it does help heart health and some other functions, but I do stand by it being one of the most over-hyped supplements.
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post

What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't think Valdez was standing behind arginine (I think he is smarter than that...) what I think he meant is the fact that you were exaggerating when you branded DAA in the same boat and second only to arginine. Meaning that Arginine is such garbage, trash and worthless that you were being unfair to DAA which actually has human clinical trials behind it. Even those trials prove it's not for everyone btw...so yeah
    ^ This
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What Valdez was saying is that it is far-fetched that DAA is in the same league as arginine as far as efficacy goes. I don't think he stands behind arginine (I am just assuming though!).

EDIT: Wow I'm late lol.
    ^ and this
    >SNS-Glycophase<

30. Oh, I read it wrong. That makes me feel better.

Yeah, just an opinion based on personal DAA experience- nothing more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. DAA is making me ravenous?
    By fenix91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. Androgel is useless but what if...
    By kitteld3291 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:17 PM