super stack!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hypothetically the AI should be more effective for someone his age. And apparently if his growth plates haven't sealed he could grow taller as well. (As per something coop said on here)

Keep in mind that I'm not necessarily suggesting he uses them but he is an adult and can make his own decisions.
    I would LOVE to see that Coop post, seeing how he and I have often agreed here that an AI under 21 should be a no-no...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

I would LOVE to see that Coop post, seeing how he and I have often agreed here that an AI under 21 should be a no-no...
    He didn't suggest someone under 21 use it. Merely stated that it would hypothetically be more effective.

Edit: They were also individual posts in separate threads. Maybe a month or longer in between, I can try to dig them up.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He didn't suggest someone under 21 use it. Merely stated that it would hypothetically be more effective.
    Hypothetically, yes...recommendable? Not a shot in hell...I'm just waiting for dear CyBear to chime in once he sees this...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

4. The shake might be convenient for him. Whole foods are much better of course, but no matter what advice he's getting, he seems bent on supplementation as the answer instead of training and diet, so maybe it doesn't really matter what we tell him.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

5. The height increase was from a post by JudoJosh.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The shake might be convenient for him. Whole foods are much better of course, but no matter what advice he's getting, he seems bent on supplementation as the answer instead of training and diet, so maybe it doesn't really matter what we tell him.
    Obviously if he already has the pro complex gainer then by all means use it... but if not then he can find/make much less expensive foods to replace that. Protein bars.. make his own weight gainer shake... many more options. I used to be that kid that thought supplements were needed no matter what until I learned from others/ did my research and it saved me $$$. Hope he listens though and understand people are just trying to help.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Obviously if he already has the pro complex gainer then by all means use it... but if not then he can find/make much less expensive foods to replace that. Protein bars.. make his own weight gainer shake... many more options. I used to be that kid that thought supplements were needed no matter what until I learned from others/ did my research and it saved me $$$. Hope he listens though and understand people are just trying to help.
    lord knows we all tried lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Listen to these guys. They know. At 19 you're crazy. Wait 5 years at least. If you've got that kind of money laying around invest it. Roth IRA. Google it

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

AI for a 19 year old? and Anabeta elite...? 2 natural hormonals for an under 21 would be against even my undefined code-of-conduct...so dose those as per the bottles already innate recommendations .

As far as the Pro Complex Gainer:

-Take 1 scoop and dump in the toilet
    -Repeat until empty.
    -Replace with a diet based on 1g of protein per lb of body weight , .5g of fat per lb of bw , and also carbs to fulfill the rest of the caloric allotment which will be in a surplus because you will dose ArA like such:

-1.5-2.5g pre workout (if X-Factor then 6-10 caps)
    -2g LCLT along with it
    -6-8g of GMS , so around 3 scoops of Glycergrow)

Staples:
    -3g ~ of Beta Alanine everyday (around 3.2 to 4.5g should suffice for the first 12 weeks, then you can dose it 4x a week since it saturated by then)
    -3-5g of Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium creatine chelate, you can decide to dose it every day or only 4x a week , no need for a loading phase.
    Both of those above, take them post workout , creatine all at once , beta alanine in separate doses.

Fish oil around 3-5g of EPA/DHA. (3g is all you need iMO).

Dose them at least 4-6 hours away from the ArA dosage.

Anything else?
    Ok cool looks good to mee im think im gonna do the erase pro, anabeta elite, dpol, x factor og. Plus the goodies u threw in there.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The shake might be convenient for him. Whole foods are much better of course, but no matter what advice he's getting, he seems bent on supplementation as the answer instead of training and diet, so maybe it doesn't really matter what we tell him.
    Im getting enough whole foods just a shake is more convienent at times.

11. Quote Originally Posted by nyyankee41 View Post
    Listen to these guys. They know. At 19 you're crazy. Wait 5 years at least. If you've got that kind of money laying around invest it. Roth IRA. Google it
    Wait 5 years to take anabeta elite? Its not a steroid. In 5 years i will be on steroids.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Wait 5 years to take anabeta elite? Its not a steroid. In 5 years i will be on steroids.
    Sad lol...and now throwing in a DAA with nitrates...you don't even know your test levels.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. please stop... you are gonna regret that you took all this supps later

14. Did someone say Daa with Nitrates!?!?! Haha but seriously OP you don't need all that to build muscle and like stated test boosters will barely have any effect on you if so very minuscule at your age
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Would this be too much for the body and just a waste of money? 8 to 12 week cycle bulk for 8 cut for 4.
    Erase pro x 2
    Anabeta elite x 2
    X factor OG x 2
    Dpol x 2
    Pro complex gainer 10lb
    Alphamine x 2
    Vanillean x 2
    CLA x 2
    LiGHTs out x 2
    Bcaas saas x 2
    Modern bcaas x 1
    Prime x 2