super stack!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Patience is a good virtue to learn and practice, perhaps a new years resolution is in order for our avid and awaiting CF FXT crowd?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yes sirrr! thats my plan, especially since i've never tried the caffeine and i know it would work so well with my daily regime!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

Just curious.....how much did all of that cost??? WOW!!!

I say double that stack.....and go with it!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Holy...

19... And with that amount of supplements... WTF.

Kid, (holy sht... just went there)

No amount of supplements is going to replace hard work, good nutrition and good training. No supplement, no steroid, no nothing will replace good behavior, attitude and dedication inside or outside the gym. Period. Taking all these supps and not eating right or not training right and getting sht faced on the weekends will bring you absolutely nowhere aside from an emptier bank account.

Not to mention that at 19 you most likely are not experienced enough to know your body limitations, and surely you have yet to reach a plateau when it comes to muscle gain, so all of this is going to be one big waste as the added benefits from this are going to be minimal when compared to placebo group.

Get your workout straightened out before you jump into these
    These arent a replacement i never said that. My training is in check so is my diet. i dont drink so enough wish all the accusations. All i was asking was if this stack was a waste to take all at once. Not if my training was in check or if i new my body limitations.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.87%

Im pretty sure the consensus was that it WAS too much.. From what i see.. you can easily make a good 2 maybe 3 cycles from what you have. Impressive stash no doubt, but more is certainly not better in this case.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    These arent a replacement i never said that. My training is in check so is my diet. i dont drink so enough wish all the accusations. All i was asking was if this stack was a waste to take all at once. Not if my training was in check or if i new my body limitations.
    Well, that is the impression that you promote of yourself; as a 19 year old, you shouldn't be asking if this humongous list of supps is good, more likely you should eb asking about your nutrition and training, as they will be the determinant factor on your growth at that age.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I still don't see why a healthy 19 year old would need half this stuff...refer to my post on each and everyone of them as for the reasons...but then again, We are just internet personas to him...and he is a 19 year old , we've all been young an stubborn, so we might as well give proper advice...

Out of all the ones, which ones do you really want to run and I can help you set up dosage and diet for each, just don't overdo it...you have at least 4-5 good stacks there...no need to just throw it all in at once.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: super stack!!!

Your question -"is it a waste to take all at once"

Answer - yes, not only a waste but absurd

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Daugherty View Post
    I am 34 which of these would you think I would need. I ask because after 8,348 post I would think you know just about more than anyone else on the site.
    Lol trust me , mr.cooper69 is the most educated person in this forums, him and another handful of good folk here. I just like to help out.

What are your goals brother? If I can be of assistance I'll gladly do so, and also what are you taking atm?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Taking-Creatine,Fish oil, Cissus, Agmatine, C.O.P, Multi., Gluc.Chond.MSM, Bioforge, Beta-Alanine, Whey-Casine, R-ALA, ALC, Carnitine.
    I am interested in ecdy/E-Bol and SARMS Ostarine. Interested in anything that helps with lean muscle and joint health.

Thanks
    ECDY will do nothing at all...(prepare for massive flaming from the ECDY groupies here), but as far as Osta, you have to find a reputable source yourself and try it if you so wish for...you will need a PCT since it is suppressive, normal cycles are anywhere from 25-50mg , why? Beats me, the human trial was not even at half that dosage...and even then it proved to be suppressive.

I would change the R-Ala for Na-R-Ala and add ALCAR with it's dose prior to meals (1-2g ALCAR with 300mg Na-R-Ala). If you are taking COP take it preworkout 2g on workout days only...hm fish oil shoot from 3-5g of EPA/DHA content, agmatine can be from 1-1.5g (depending on weight) and I would just go for a good protein if you so wish for, like Ultra Peptide or Trutein.

Carnitine...which salt? And if it is LCLT make it 2g pre-workout. How long have you been taking the bioforge? Honestly if you want lean muscle and put on some size I would just go with Anabeta (the original) and ArA (arachidonic acid, xfactor)...well that and the GMS and LCLT to go along with the ArA.

If you know your t levels shoot em up, perhaps you could benefit from some DAA too, even if Anacyclus is a test booster of it's own too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Also what is GMS and LCLT
    Glycerol Monosterate and L-carnitine l-tartrate
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Also what is GMS and LCLT
    Glycerol Monostearate

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

Edit: Honda beat me to it.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks guys what brand would you go with. Looks like NP is sold out of GMS
    CL GlycerGrow is GMS. (I think)

I've never used it personally. (I know shame on me)

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Controlled Labs GlycerGrow is indeed GMS and will last you a good 4-6 months, no lie. GMS is also found on I-Force's Hemavol and probably a few other PWOs I'm too lazy to look up!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Go with 6-8 grams GMS pre-workout with Ara. The GMS will help emulsify the ArA. Many only run GMS with Ara otherwise it does nothing but give you muscle cell dehydration.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

All the answers so far have been provided it seems...now what they missed was your question. Yes I would go with a pro-inflammatory for further muscle hypertrophy, The Joint combo you are taking should prove sufficient to keep your joints up with the inflammation, just make sure to dose them away from the workout (thus the dosing time of ArA) so some 4 hours after the ArA dose AT LEAST...Specially keep away the Omega 3's (fish oil) from the Omega 6 (ArA).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

How about just erase pro, anabeta elite, pro complex gainer, x factor og, lclt and glycergrow and staples
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How about just erase pro, anabeta elite, pro complex gainer, x factor og, lclt and glycergrow and staples
    Drop the pro complex gainer and make you own shake ( milk, whey, banana, extra). Other then that would be a sick stack and should see good gains for a natty stack.
    PES Representative
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

AI for a 19 year old? and Anabeta elite...? 2 natural hormonals for an under 21 would be against even my undefined code-of-conduct...so dose those as per the bottles already innate recommendations .

As far as the Pro Complex Gainer:

-Take 1 scoop and dump in the toilet
    -Repeat until empty.
    -Replace with a diet based on 1g of protein per lb of body weight , .5g of fat per lb of bw , and also carbs to fulfill the rest of the caloric allotment which will be in a surplus because you will dose ArA like such:

-1.5-2.5g pre workout (if X-Factor then 6-10 caps)
    -2g LCLT along with it
    -6-8g of GMS , so around 3 scoops of Glycergrow)

Staples:
    -3g ~ of Beta Alanine everyday (around 3.2 to 4.5g should suffice for the first 12 weeks, then you can dose it 4x a week since it saturated by then)
    -3-5g of Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium creatine chelate, you can decide to dose it every day or only 4x a week , no need for a loading phase.
    Both of those above, take them post workout , creatine all at once , beta alanine in separate doses.

Fish oil around 3-5g of EPA/DHA. (3g is all you need iMO).

Dose them at least 4-6 hours away from the ArA dosage.

Anything else?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

AI for a 19 year old? and Anabeta elite...? 2 natural hormonals for an under 21 would be against even my undefined code-of-conduct...so dose those as per the bottles already innate recommendations .

-Repeat until empty.
    -Replace with a diet based on 1g of protein per lb of body weight , .5g of fat per lb of bw , and also carbs to fulfill the rest of the caloric allotment which will be in a surplus because you will dose ArA like such:

-2g LCLT along with it

Staples:
    -3g ~ of Beta Alanine everyday (around 3.2 to 4.5g should suffice for the first 12 weeks, then you can dose it 4x a week since it saturated by then)
    -3-5g of Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium creatine chelate, you can decide to dose it every day or only 4x a week , no need for a loading phase.
    Both of those above, take them post workout , creatine all at once , beta alanine in separate doses.

Anything else?
    Hypothetically the AI should be more effective for someone his age. And apparently if his growth plates haven't sealed he could grow taller as well. (As per something coop said on here)

Keep in mind that I'm not necessarily suggesting he uses them but he is an adult and can make his own decisions.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hypothetically the AI should be more effective for someone his age. And apparently if his growth plates haven't sealed he could grow taller as well. (As per something coop said on here)

Keep in mind that I'm not necessarily suggesting he uses them but he is an adult and can make his own decisions.
    I would LOVE to see that Coop post, seeing how he and I have often agreed here that an AI under 21 should be a no-no...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%

I would LOVE to see that Coop post, seeing how he and I have often agreed here that an AI under 21 should be a no-no...
    He didn't suggest someone under 21 use it. Merely stated that it would hypothetically be more effective.

Edit: They were also individual posts in separate threads. Maybe a month or longer in between, I can try to dig them up.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He didn't suggest someone under 21 use it. Merely stated that it would hypothetically be more effective.
    Hypothetically, yes...recommendable? Not a shot in hell...I'm just waiting for dear CyBear to chime in once he sees this...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

The shake might be convenient for him. Whole foods are much better of course, but no matter what advice he's getting, he seems bent on supplementation as the answer instead of training and diet, so maybe it doesn't really matter what we tell him.
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%

The height increase was from a post by JudoJosh.

26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The shake might be convenient for him. Whole foods are much better of course, but no matter what advice he's getting, he seems bent on supplementation as the answer instead of training and diet, so maybe it doesn't really matter what we tell him.
    Obviously if he already has the pro complex gainer then by all means use it... but if not then he can find/make much less expensive foods to replace that. Protein bars.. make his own weight gainer shake... many more options. I used to be that kid that thought supplements were needed no matter what until I learned from others/ did my research and it saved me $$$. Hope he listens though and understand people are just trying to help.
    PES Representative
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Obviously if he already has the pro complex gainer then by all means use it... but if not then he can find/make much less expensive foods to replace that. Protein bars.. make his own weight gainer shake... many more options. I used to be that kid that thought supplements were needed no matter what until I learned from others/ did my research and it saved me $$$. Hope he listens though and understand people are just trying to help.
    lord knows we all tried lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%

Listen to these guys. They know. At 19 you're crazy. Wait 5 years at least. If you've got that kind of money laying around invest it. Roth IRA. Google it
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

-Repeat until empty.

-2g LCLT along with it

Staples:

Anything else?
    Ok cool looks good to mee im think im gonna do the erase pro, anabeta elite, dpol, x factor og. Plus the goodies u threw in there.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Im getting enough whole foods just a shake is more convienent at times.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

Quote Originally Posted by nyyankee41 View Post
    Listen to these guys. They know. At 19 you're crazy. Wait 5 years at least. If you've got that kind of money laying around invest it. Roth IRA. Google it
    Wait 5 years to take anabeta elite? Its not a steroid. In 5 years i will be on steroids.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Wait 5 years to take anabeta elite? Its not a steroid. In 5 years i will be on steroids.
    Sad lol...and now throwing in a DAA with nitrates...you don't even know your test levels.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

please stop... you are gonna regret that you took all this supps later
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Did someone say Daa with Nitrates!?!?! Haha but seriously OP you don't need all that to build muscle and like stated test boosters will barely have any effect on you if so very minuscule at your age
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Would this be too much for the body and just a waste of money? 8 to 12 week cycle bulk for 8 cut for 4.
    Erase pro x 2
    Anabeta elite x 2
    X factor OG x 2
    Dpol x 2
    Pro complex gainer 10lb
    Alphamine x 2
    Vanillean x 2
    CLA x 2
    LiGHTs out x 2
    Bcaas saas x 2
    Modern bcaas x 1
    Prime x 2
    Mass hgh x 2
    Creatine o phosphate x 2
    Pump hd
    Muscle marinade
    Condense
    Orange triad
    Versa 1 x 2
    Glycergrow
    Slinshot x 2
    Lclt
    Protein 4lb
    This has to be a joke, right?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Force of Green SUPER stack
    By Force of Green in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 03:12 PM
  2. usplabs super stack is it in stock?
    By goyard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 10:36 AM