The ultimate anabolic + nootropic stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

The ultimate anabolic + nootropic stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The ultimate anabolic + nootropic stack?

Thinking about taking:

AppNut RPM- 2 caps preworkout (may increase to 3)

AppNut Drive- 3 capsules twice daily

Sci Fit Beta Alanine- 2 grams twice daily dosed with Drive

Sci Fit Kre-Alkalyn-1.5 grams twice daily dosed with Drive

ALCAR- 1g in the morning daily

Noopept- 20 mg preworkout and/or socially (package recommends 3x daily not sure if it should be dosed more than once daily)

My main concern is with the noopept and if there are any harmful interactions within this stack. i thought about taking aniracetam instead of noopept. But to me it seems like the catalyst for a great sprint and lifting workout. I have taken RPM, Drive and Neovar before and it worked great but dosing neovar along side drive was a bit too many pills per day for me. With noopept and ALCAR i can easily dissolve the caps in water, which I could not do with Neovar. Plus the Neovar lacked Beta-Alanine which i felt it needed.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just an FYI, many sci-fit products were found to not contain the labeled ingredients.

Go for 2g ALCAR daily. Don't waste noopept in a preworkout setting.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just an FYI, many sci-fit products were found to not contain the labeled ingredients.

Go for 2g ALCAR daily. Don't waste noopept in a preworkout setting.
    Thanks for the heads up about sci-fit, i compete where they test for banned substances and I would be devastated. When would you suggest taking noopept and do you think it would interact with any of the above?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Instead of the sci fit what about AAEFX Cell Rush with the above?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should really just be using monohydrate from any reliable source.

Noopept is best taken prior to studying
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really just be using monohydrate from any reliable source.

Noopept is best taken prior to studying

hes in luck then because the sci fit kre-alkalyn was shown to be just regular monohydrate lol

"Kre-AlkalynŽ Alert
    Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ Products are Counterfeit
    All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ” that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-AlkalynŽ, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-AlkalynŽ product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-AlklaynŽ 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ 1500 Powder."
  7. hsk

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    hes in luck then because the sci fit kre-alkalyn was shown to be just regular monohydrate lol

"Kre-AlkalynŽ Alert
    All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ” that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-AlkalynŽ, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-AlkalynŽ product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-AlklaynŽ 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ 1500 Powder."
    LOL
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post

"Kre-AlkalynŽ Alert
    All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ" that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-AlkalynŽ, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-AlkalynŽ product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-AlklaynŽ 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-AlkalynŽ 1500 Powder."
    Haha yeah i read that lol. So much for 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn being equivalent to 10g of regular Mono. Lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Haha yeah i read that lol. So much for 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn being equivalent to 10g of regular Mono. Lol
    regular kre-alkalyn from like all american efx isnt worthless though some people do swear by it, personally i dont think its all that great but sci-fit is just a counterfeit company. dose it like you would monohydrate.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack
    By marine0231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
  3. the ultimate ph/ps stack
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 01:13 PM