Grown a$$ man acne
- 12-19-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm 25 years old but I still suffer from cystic acne occasionally. Really the only staple of mine for it is benzoyl peroxide and. I have done almost every prescription imaginable not limited to:6 months of Acutane, retin-a-micro, %10 benzoyl peroxide wash, tetracycline (which inhibits protein synthesis but to what extent?)
Anybody know of any OTC products in the lifting world that I may not have thought of? Salycilic acid is a no go, vitamin E didn't do anything. Cystic acne is a bitch. Any thread I've seen so far has been related to hormonal acne for the most part (pain in the ass searching on my phone with slow 3G atm so my apologies)
I'll be seeing a dermatologist soon hopefully but until then I'm just looking for options.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 12-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Re: Grown a$$ man acne
Now, I do remember hearing good things about one of dsade's products for acne. If I remember right skin couture is the name of his cosmetic type company... Get in touch with Geoforce or Midwest beast they'll know
- 12-19-2012, 10:37 PM
12-19-2012, 10:41 PM
I've used witch hazel on shoulder acne before and it worked pretty good.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
Similar Forum Threads
- By Crankin'steiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2003, 06:37 PM
- By Crankin'steiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-10-2003, 06:00 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:50 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM