Help me design an effective stack!

  1. Help me design an effective stack!


    Im looking to create a stack, yet am blasted with so many options! I need it to be cost effective too,

    Products of interest -

    Anabeta
    Alphamine
    Endosurge
    Test powder
    CL green mag
    Man Sports new product which has a mix of anabeta/compound 20 etc

    Followed by

    Xfactor

    I havent taken supps in ages, so i need basics as well. I just dont wanna waste money like i use too, so any advice on stacks would be awesome.

    Goals are just maintaining/cutting. Def not so much bulking.

    Thanks

    Thanks


  2. Liquid Formadrol And Test Powder for keeping your estro low and test high

    Epic is a great pre workout (lower stim w/ alot of ingredients that will give a great pump)

    1-2 scoops IDS waximaize post work along with 2 scoops WPI
    5grams creatine mono with breakfast and post workout

    AP with 3 largest carb meals

    Igh1 2-3 pre workout and befre bed
    Ghenerate 6 sprays before bed
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Liquid Formadrol And Test Powder for keeping your estro low and test high

    Epic is a great pre workout (lower stim w/ alot of ingredients that will give a great pump)

    1-2 scoops IDS waximaize post work along with 2 scoops WPI
    5grams creatine mono with breakfast and post workout

    AP with 3 largest carb meals

    Igh1 2-3 pre workout and befre bed
    Ghenerate 6 sprays before bed
    You mentioned quite a few that he didn't ask about.

    Coincidentally, they are all made by LG?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Im looking to create a stack, yet am blasted with so many options! I need it to be cost effective too,

    Products of interest -

    Anabeta
    Alphamine
    Endosurge

    Test powder
    CL green mag
    Man Sports new product which has a mix of anabeta/compound 20 etc

    Followed by

    Xfactor

    I havent taken supps in ages, so i need basics as well. I just dont wanna waste money like i use too, so any advice on stacks would be awesome.

    Goals are just maintaining/cutting. Def not so much bulking.

    Thanks

    Thanks
    I have used the products in bold and can recommend them all. I have a beta log of AnaBeta-01 on here as well as a review of Endosurge.

    For cutting/recomping I would personally use Alphamine as my starting point and go from there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. iForce Testabolan + Reversitol v2 or iForce Intimidate + PES Erase
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    iForce Testabolan + Reversitol v2 or iForce Intimidate + PES Erase

    Shoot I might as well pimp purus products if its gonna be like this..

    RECOVERBRO



  7. [QUOTE=AdelV;3764428]Im looking to create a stack, yet am blasted with so many options! I need it to be cost effective too,

    Products of interest -

    Anabeta
    Alphamine
    Endosurge
    Test powder
    CL green mag
    Man Sports new product which has a mix of anabeta/compound 20 etc


    Any of the bold would stack nicely
    Also add erase or erase pro! Aphamine, test powder, and erase/erase pro would be a great stack
    "It's not because of that, It's not because of money
    Works in my blood, And I kill cause I'm HUNGRY"
    --Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard

  8. Cant go wrong with Anabeta and alpahamine. Solid stack right there...Unless you want purus stuff...then I can totally set you up with a neato stack..lol

    RECOVERBRO


  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Help me design an effective stack!


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant go wrong with Anabeta and alpahamine. Solid stack right there...Unless you want purus stuff...then I can totally set you up with a neato stack..lol
    SNS what??? Lol!

    Can't go wrong with Anabeta or Alphamine IMO. I've tried both Anabeta og and elite and had great results with both.

    - Valdez

  10. There's been a lot of good logs round here with the AnaBeta/TestPowder stack. I haven used alphamine but have seen enough good feed back from good member to buy some for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post

    Shoot I might as well pimp purus products if its gonna be like this..
    Let's do it! X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Alphamine is freaking fantastic.

  13. Lol, any other suggestions?

    I try avoid AIs, I find it drops my E too low and its rough on my sex my life! Im constantly drinking water, figured its naturally low. :/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Lol, any other suggestions?

    I try avoid AIs, I find it drops my E too low and its rough on my sex my life! Im constantly drinking water, figured its naturally low. :/
    The AI in TestPowder isn't over powering. It's more to help off-set and sides that may arise from the DAA. Same goes for the prolactin control. To my knowledge, no one has reported some of the AI sides some may get from more "traditional" AI products
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    The AI in TestPowder isn't over powering. It's more to help off-set and sides that may arise from the DAA. Same goes for the prolactin control. To my knowledge, no one has reported some of the AI sides some may get from more "traditional" AI products
    Ive taken Bioforge 2, Erase etc. All kill my erections! Not so much drive, maybe Ill load up on HGW to try off set it!

  16. I'm loving Erase/EndoSurge/DAA... You feel it right away and I started to see noticeable changes in my physique within days. I've been on it for about a week now and I've felt "on" every day.

    Awesome.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk87 View Post
    Any of the bold would stack nicely
    Also add erase or erase pro! Aphamine, test powder, and erase/erase pro would be a great cutting stack
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant go wrong with Anabeta and alpahamine. Solid stack right there...Unless you want purus stuff...then I can totally set you up with a neato stack..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    SNS what??? Lol!

    Can't go wrong with Anabeta or Alphamine IMO. I've tried both Anabeta og and elite and had great results with both.

    - Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    There's been a lot of good logs round here with the AnaBeta/TestPowder stack. I haven used alphamine but have seen enough good feed back from good member to buy some for myself
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Alphamine is freaking fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm loving Erase/EndoSurge/DAA... You feel it right away and I started to see noticeable changes in my physique within days. I've been on it for about a week now and I've felt "on" every day.

    Awesome.
    Great to see so many people recommending PES. Thank you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. I remember the days when i used to drop $100 on the best natty stack and whatnot, i could blabber on and on about how your wasting your money on a bunch of herbs but you wont listen, i will say PES good company and x factor is overpriced crap
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I remember the days when i used to drop $100 on the best natty stack and whatnot, i could blabber on and on about how your wasting your money on a bunch of herbs but you wont listen, i will say PES good company and x factor is overpriced crap
    I dont disagree, but I havent bought supplements for a long time!

  20. You be set with anything from purus or finaflex bro. Srs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me build an LG stack
    By 68sauce in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 12:43 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:29 AM
  3. Help me pick an PH
    By nctitan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
  4. Help me design a successful post cycle
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 05:36 PM
  5. PLEASE help me out with a stack bros
    By jos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in