Caffeine High - AnabolicMinds.com

Caffeine High

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Caffeine High

Ok, I know I am a bona fide retard but not so long ago I consumed within the span of four hours between 800-1000 mgs of caffeine. My tolerance was low due to coming off a break. This was not intentional, a double shot espresso, 2 servings of a PWO, a thermogenic (Which had other stimulants) and a energy drink. Soon after I saw the error of my ways when my legs turned to jelly, my heart started racing and I started feeling high. I felt calm, slightly loopy/tired and if my jelly legs would let me I would jump up and fly. All I wanted to do was lay down and enjoy it while waiting for my heart to give out.

While I'll try to never do this again, it got me interested on why this happened? As I've never heard anyone talk about it. Has anyone had this happen? If so how did it make you feel?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Ok, I know I am a bona fide retard but not so long ago I consumed within the span of four hours between 800-1000 mgs of caffeine. My tolerance was low due to coming off a break. This was not intentional, a double shot espresso, 2 servings of a PWO, a thermogenic (Which had other stimulants) and a energy drink. Soon after I saw the error of my ways when my legs turned to jelly, my heart started racing and I started feeling high. I felt calm, slightly loopy/tired and if my jelly legs would let me I would jump up and fly. All I wanted to do was lay down and enjoy it while waiting for my heart to give out.

While I'll try to never do this again, it got me interested on why this happened? As I've never heard anyone talk about it. Has anyone had this happen? If so how did it make you feel?
    You're just consumed too much and the side effects you experienced are common. Live and learn
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. high caffeine pre-WO supps while bulking
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:55 PM
  2. High Intensity Training (HIT)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 02:13 PM