FINASTERIDE: Who has had success?
- 12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
- 12-17-2012, 12:49 PM
- 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM
12-17-2012, 01:02 PM
I was on it around 10 years. In the first few years I was ok, but gradually the symptoms worsened and included the following:
A massive decrease in sex drive - I could easily go without for a month - it really started affecting my marriage
Increase in estrogen - started holding fat around the chest and hips
Decrease in cognition
DHT is essential for the male and the two enymes reponisble for its production are also involved in other biochemical pathways so inhibiting their action has effects that go far beyond anabolic / androgenic systems. It really is a poison for the male.
12-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Great information. Has your sex drive returned since quitting? (If so, how long have you been off)?
I was considering using it, moreso for testosterone cycles but if I experienced only minor side effects, I'd stay
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
used for 3 months, hair started thickening up but my buddy was dead the whole time and took 3 back to back cycle of clomid and daa to get him workin again. if u use a natty test booster or serm along with it should be fine
12-17-2012, 04:38 PM
12-17-2012, 04:53 PM
12-18-2012, 10:23 AM
12-18-2012, 10:30 AM
12-18-2012, 01:04 PM
type it into google and also visit mpbtreatments dot com. you can get away with twice daily app of spiro...you can also combine with revivogen - should be suffecient for your needs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nemo in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:44 PM
- By srx600 in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:19 AM
- By Garyboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:14 AM
- By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2007, 12:26 PM
- By mercedesdd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:06 AM