- 12-17-2012, 09:59 AM
- 12-17-2012, 11:40 AM
It is mainly taken to increase "pumps" (blood flow to the muscle) during training.
An athletes needs can vary widely, but some of the ingredients in could be of benefit in the form of increased recovery and .
What sport do you play and are you looking for anything in particular or just curious?
- 12-17-2012, 11:42 AM
its a non stim pre workoutIron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
12-17-2012, 05:22 PM
32 full servings!
500mg Agmatine per serving
2500mg Citrulline Malate per serving
1000mg Glycerol Monostearate per serving
125mg L-Norvaline per serving
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm a cheerleader and have been increasing strength for quite a while. I've been using Pre-workouts for about a year now, but was unsure about the plasma voulmizer and cellular expansion. What exactly does that mean? Would this be against NCAA guidelines? What does it do for my body?
12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
12-18-2012, 02:21 PM
"plasma volumizer" is just a fancy way to say pump product
but it sure does more than just give you that pumped up feel. can also increase your endurance/recovery with extended use, and agmatine has a whole host of benefits
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
12-19-2012, 02:08 AM
IMO, hemavol is hands down, one of the best pre's on the market and can easily be stacked with any stim!
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:09 PM
- By iForce in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 65Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
- By iForce in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 66Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM