How long to wait to take Formestane after 8 week run on A-HD?

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Just wanted some advice regarding how long I need to wait after running an 8 week cycle of A-HD before I can start taking formestane.

I have read a few posts/articles saying to wait 4 weeks before running another AI, but others say you can run them indefinitely.

Should I wait 4 weeks or can I just start taking Formestane in the form of Formeron immediately? Its been about 5 or 6 days since my last dose of A-HD.

Thanks for the input!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A-HD will produce quite literally no effect in your body, so you can start it whenever, though I recommend returning it.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
A-HD will produce quite literally no effect in your body, so you can start it whenever, though I recommend returning it.
Why? I have read nothing but good things regarding it from people who have used/are using it...

S

steppinRazor

Awards
That's bullshït..you just got beef with brundel. Formeron is a solid product.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's bullshït..you just got beef with brundel. Formeron is a solid product.
I'm not going to say anything because we all make mistakes reading posts. You should, however, know that I have a very high opinion of Formeron/formestane products and I'm a little insulted you think I'd put forum "beef" over objectivity.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why? I have read nothing but good things regarding it from people who have used/are using it...
Placebo and falsified reviews are unfortunately too common in this industry. None of the ingredients have any good data, especially at those doses.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
haha im not bro. hence deleting the post.
however i admit i was wrong. long ****in day i should get off the computer ;)

S

steppinRazor

Awards
anyways.. if he's already ran the A HD, and is asking about formeron.. why on earth are you suggesting returning anything? im at a loss.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like happy endings. On a serious note now: Why waste money on BPI products?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
anyways.. if he's already ran the A HD, and is asking about formeron.. why on earth are you suggesting returning anything? im at a loss.
He suggested returning the A-HD , not the formestene. You could even look up Coops post on the supp auction , he even posted he was looking for Formestene and Formeron preferred.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
maybe im having a stroke. or im just seriously retarded today, but i have no ****ing clue whats going on at this point.
maybe i'll just let myself out........

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
maybe im having a stroke. or im just seriously retarded today, but i have no ****ing clue whats going on at this point.
maybe i'll just let myself out........
Ah, no I see what you're getting at now. I didn't realize he had already taken his last dose, so I understand where all this confusion arose

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Sorry if I contributed to the confusion by being unclear. Yes, I finished my 8 weeks on A-HD. So is it that Arimedex doesn't work well or just the BPI form?

Was planning to run DAA and Division 1(Divaniil) along withFormeron to boost test and lower estrogen...

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sorry if I contributed to the confusion by being unclear. Yes, I finished my 8 weeks on A-HD. So is it that Arimedex doesn't work well or just the BPI form?

Was planning to run DAA and Division 1(Divaniil) along withFormeron to boost test and lower estrogen...
A-HD isn't arimedex. So yes, BPI in particular is a company to stay away from

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like happy endings. On a serious note now: Why waste money on BPI products?
Have you seen Jay Culter... thats gotta be the only reason :) lol

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Idk..i like 1.m.r.