Albuterex

  1. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Albuterex


    Just got sent a bottle of this from my buds in Australia to run for my spring shred. Has anyone ever tried this?
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

  2. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0


    Bump
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    Just got sent a bottle of this from my buds in Australia to run for my spring shred. Has anyone ever tried this?
    Only seems to be popular in Australia, and PA couldnt even break down want is in it due to poor labelling.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

    Only seems to be popular in Australia, and PA couldnt even break down want is in it due to poor labelling.
    Ahh I see I see. Ill take a pic and post it in here later. Maybe they changed it up. Haven't looked at it to hard yet
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    8


    Tis junk
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Daxter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0


    haven't tried it myself, but apparently the crash is pretty bad. I think the company is associated with Zyzz's brothers, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence...
  7. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Daxter
    haven't tried it myself, but apparently the crash is pretty bad. I think the company is associated with Zyzz's brothers, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence...
    I think Its European? Or the guy behind Nutri Sups is behind it. Ive heard bad sides from it, I was hoping someone could pick it apart!
  8. Banned
    lronFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I think Its European? Or the guy behind Nutri Sups is behind it. Ive heard bad sides from it, I was hoping someone could pick it apart!
    It supposedly contains N-methyl-tyrosine, which is an anti-stimulant.
  9. Registered User
    Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0


    The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

    Head over to the tga australia site for the report.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in