Do I need pct with this stack

Jhanan

Awards
I will be going on this stack below I was wondering if I need a pct for after I plan on going on it for 8 weeks I'm going to start it next week presently I'm only taking tribulus and a pre workout just wanted to make sure I don't lose gains

Free Test + IGF 2 + DAA + OG Anabeta

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if serious...

- Valdez

Jhanan

Awards
Honestly I don't know I went to *** and they told me I did keep in mind I havnt taking supplements as I wasn't allowed to NCAA rules I know you all frown upon stupid questions I'm just trying to get information

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah man we don't frown upon stupid questions lol that's how you learn!

No PCT is necessary for those supps bud

- Valdez

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol you asked a robot from gnsee about supplement advice. youd get a better answer from a dead battery

Jhanan

Awards
Thank you guys I appreciate it alot do you guys have any dosing suggestions and is tribulus ok to continue while on the stack?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Those are the supps you should be using DURING a PCT! LOL!

But good you asked anyways.

And yes go ahead and throw in the Trib in there, not that its going to do you much anyways...if anything.

Jhanan

Awards
Lol well my bad but I appreciate all the help really I do I'm looking forward to this stack I wonder how my gains will be! I'm pumped for this stack!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Should be a pretty sweet stack. As the above said you don't need a PCT for this.

As for dosing, split the IGF-2 up one dose in the morning, the other before bed. The Freetest either full dose first thing in the morning, or 45 mins pre workout.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Lol well my bad but I appreciate all the help really I do I'm looking forward to this stack I wonder how my gains will be! I'm pumped for this stack!
These are not "Drugs", so keep your expectations EXTREMELY LOW.

If you do that, you may gain a pound or two. Which is better than nothing!