Dexaprine, DCP, and Heat(by Genomyx) STACK?

  1. Dexaprine, DCP, and Heat(by Genomyx) STACK?


    Is this possible? Also, I've used dex and dcp before, never heat.

    Any other opinions/advice is free game!
    Thanks


  2. It's possible. If you're sensitive to tyramine or PEA, you may experience headaches or flushing. Just be cognizant of any side effects, but all should be well.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  3. SOunds like a crazy stack, the new Dexaprine is just too much stim for me. I like the old version way better. I get a rushing feeling from the new one.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    SOunds like a crazy stack, the new Dexaprine is just too much stim for me. I like the old version way better. I get a rushing feeling from the new one.
    are you using half a pill? or even 1/3 of one?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  5. Definitely has potential to be dangerous. Rauwolscine shares the pressor action of yohimbine. Megadosing it with what is already high-dosed caffeine, synephrine, and theophylline + extra tyramine = disaster
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Definitely has potential to be dangerous. Rauwolscine shares the pressor action of yohimbine. Megadosing it with what is already high-dosed caffeine, synephrine, and theophylline + extra tyramine = disaster
    That was my initial though, a lot of Alpha Yohimbine in it!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. As already mentioned, most likely overkill and unnecessary. Do Dex+DCP and once you're done you can switch to Heat.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    As already mentioned, most likely overkill and unnecessary. Do Dex+DCP and once you're done you can switch to Heat.
    Ok thanks lol do that sorry for the late reply

  9. Glad we all could help.. best of luck bro!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Brandp View Post
    Ok thanks lol do that sorry for the late reply
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Glad we all could help.. best of luck bro!
    Yup, no problem, good luck!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking RPN's DCP and Eviscerate
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM
  2. Need dosing info for a DCP and leviathan reloaded stack
    By applesmack23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 11:37 AM
  3. DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. DCP and LX 2 Stack?
    By Michael71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in