Opinions on X-Factor

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have been researching a plethora of supplements out of potential usage and curiosty. In this search, I have came across the supplement listed above a decent amount of time. It seems like everytime the opionon was either it was really good or useless. I hope that if you have tried it, you will post me a reply saying if you would recondmend it or not and why so P.S Please do not state that a proper diet is the best way to gain or anything on that lines. I already know this and I am truely looking for just opinions on the Original X Factor. Thanks Everyone!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most reviews that you read that were negative were most likely about the Advanced X Factor. So your on the right track using the OG X Factor. From reviews I've read it is one of the best nautral supplements out there.

Most people run it like this:

4-6 X Factor pre workout
LCLT 1.5-2 grams pre workout
GMS 6-8 grams pre workout

Don't take omegas around X Factor. Most people just drop omegas or take 4-5 hours away from X Factor.

I've never ran it personally but thats just what I understand and know from others. I look forward to running it though soon :D

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Most reviews that you read that were negative were most likely about the Advanced X Factor. So your on the right track using the OG X Factor. From reviews I've read it is one of the best nautral supplements out there.

4-6 X Factor pre workout

Don't take omegas around X Factor. Most people just drop omegas or take 4-5 hours away from X Factor.

I've never ran it personally but thats just what I understand and know from others. I look forward to running it though soon :D
Thank you for the response! The first thing i learnt was that Advaced was crap hahaha though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the response! The first thing i learnt was that Advaced was crap hahaha though
Ya I've seen some people responded to it well and others it did absolutely nothing for them. I'm pumped for SNS to come out with there reformulated X-Gels :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

4-6 X Factor pre workout

^^^This is pretty much spot on.

Definitely go with OG vs the Advanced version. Over the years it is probably one of my most used products (considering how long it has been around is a testament as well).

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
X-factor original would probably be my #1 favorite, i guess one would call it sports supplement. i had a drastic difference in body comp from an aesthetic point of view. took 5 on an empty stomach pre workout with full serving of glycergrow and 2grams lclt.

ARA should be cycled and stay away from fish oils while on it. not long ago i saw a 200count of the Og for 68 bucks wish i wouldve picked it up when i had the chance lol.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm two weeks in on an OG X Factor run and I'm liking it thus far... Sore as hell right now! Joints a bit achy but no bad sad effects so far besides oily skin.

Picked up a 200 count bottle for 68 a couples weeks ago :)

P

pectus

Awards
I can understand the benefit of Glycerol (glycergrow) even standlaone for retention of water in muscles (not only in muscles if taken in a wrong manner)....
Expecially about the 6-8g preworkout, I'm not not able to understand the benefit related to AA in the X-factor.

If a product is taken TOGHETER with another (in this case X-FO + Glycerol) some synergistic effect should be achieved or expected.
So can someone tell me why these products are GOOD if taken togheter pre-WO?

I

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is the best body composition-altering supplement I've used safe for EC stack

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This is pretty much spot on.

Definitely go with OG vs the Advanced version. Over the years it is probably one of my most used products (considering how long it has been around is a testament as well).
Really good to know Bolt :)

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can understand the benefit of Glycerol (glycergrow) even standlaone for retention of water in muscles (not only in muscles if taken in a wrong manner)....
Expecially about the 6-8g preworkout, I'm not not able to understand the benefit related to AA in the X-factor.

If a product is taken TOGHETER with another (in this case X-FO + Glycerol) some synergistic effect should be achieved or expected.
So can someone tell me why these products are GOOD if taken togheter pre-WO?

I
The GMS is to help emulsify the ArA. Doing this empty stomach pre-workout will help facilitate the proper uptake in the GI tract and towards muscle (where we want to store the ArA).

Really good to know Bolt :)

- Valdez
Ya I have used it quite consistently over the years. Have a 200ct sitting here staring me in the face begging me to be used soon. :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The GMS is to help emulsify the ArA. Doing this empty stomach pre-workout will help facilitate the proper uptake in the GI tract and towards muscle (where we want to store the ArA).

Ya I have used it quite consistently over the years. Have a 200ct sitting here staring me in the face begging me to be used soon. :D
I'll use it ;) need these damn x gels to re-release lol!

- Valdez

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A tub of GlycerGrow could probably last through a couple of those years lol. I've been holding on to a couple bottles that I'd like to crack open soon as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is my favorite natty supp by far. Give it a shot bro.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is no longer at that price and posting up links for competing vendors isn't allowed. ;)

Nutra does finally have 100ct OG X-factor available again for all wondering what to pick up.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is no longer at that price and posting up links for competing vendors isn't allowed. ;)

Nutra does finally have 100ct OG X-factor available again for all wondering what to pick up.
Really need a 200ct better priced!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love X-Factor.. first supplement i ever used at 18 years old that i said, god damn! :p serious lol

M

mrgoodbar0

Awards
How come the original is recommended vs the advanced? I recently purchased the advanced... Haven't started it yet.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come the original is recommended vs the advanced? I recently purchased the advanced... Haven't started it yet.
Has omegas in it which is the exact opposite of what you want while taking x factor. Youll pry still see some gains off advanced but not like the OG

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has omegas in it which is the exact opposite of what you want while taking x factor. Youll pry still see some gains off advanced but not like the OG
This.

The effects of both versions come from ArA, a pro-inflammatory fatty acid. XFA has fish oil in the formula, which is anti-inflammatory and would seem to be counterproductive.

M

mrgoodbar0

Awards
This.

The effects of both versions come from ArA, a pro-inflammatory fatty acid. XFA has fish oil in the formula, which is anti-inflammatory and would seem to be counterproductive.
Well... The 200 count was on sale, probably because it sucks I guess. Maybe I'll just up the dosage.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well... The 200 count was on sale, probably because it sucks I guess. Maybe I'll just up the dosage.
Unfortunately, the issue is incorrectible because upping the dosage also ups the dosage of competitive fatty acids

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted on another forum about why I would use XF vs XFA.

I got flamed by an MN rep. It is nice to see others saying the same thing. Safety in numbers! :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe buy some OG also, and stack some extra OG with your advanced?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's actually a good idea. I'll look into that. I can up the dosage of the ArA and keep the omega 3 down.
I would just drop the omegas if using XFA.

J

jsm1289

Awards
Probably a stupid question.... what is the difference between ( on nutraplanet) the x-factor 60 gels with the picture of the box and the 100 capsules with the picture of the pill bottle? not talking about x-factor advanced... thanks!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably a stupid question.... what is the difference between ( on nutraplanet) the x-factor 60 gels with the picture of the box and the 100 capsules with the picture of the pill bottle? not talking about x-factor advanced... thanks!
40 gels. It's just a different quantity.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
What are the thoughts on using X-factor during a cut?

Is that a waste of its potential?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly X-Factor is one of those supplements that always seems to get a ton of positive feedback. I haven't used it, but I've been around various forums enough to know that they got something solid there. I wouldn't hesitate to give it a nice run if I was you OP and heck I probably should as well!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I even had solid results with XFA. Would rather go with the OG version now, was worried about joint issues at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the thoughts on using X-factor during a cut?

Is that a waste of its potential?
Not a waste IMO. I like using it on either a bulk or a cut.

Just keep in mind it does tend to increase DOMS and I sometimes report an increase in hunger, both of which may be a hindrance on a cut.

Overall though I tend to note great body comp changes so I feel it can be beneficial to whatever your goal.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A container connected with GlycerGrow may most likely previous by way of several these a long time lol. I have been securing to your couple of wines which Let me fracture open rapidly as well.
Drugs are bad m'kay.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I even had solid results with XFA. Would rather go with the OG version now, was worried about joint issues at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
I too had solid results from XFA advanced, although i still prefer the original i dont think its as big of a deal as some make it out to be.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too had solid results from XFA advanced, although i still prefer the original i dont think its as big of a deal as some make it out to be.
Im curious myself.. people do make a huge deal about. Ive only used the OG version and loved it. Next off season im stacking it with intimidate testabolan v2 and reversitol v2.. will be epic.

M

manos215

Awards
In my opinion is the only supplement that really offers you some gains mostly in strength. I very used it 2 times and helped my increase my 1 RM in big three compound movements, an I kept those gains after I stopped using it. I think that if you stick to a decent nutrition plan you really get the best results from a natural supplement!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the support guys, in addition to the full decade of stellar reviews I'll just leave this here as well :)

The University of Tampa has concluded its clinical study on arachidonic acid using X-Factor. It was successful in demonstrating supplementation to increase muscle size, strength, and power. A big thanks to Dr. Jacob Wilson, Dr. Mike Roberts, Ryan Lowery, Jordan Joy, and the full team at the Human Performance Lab. They did an outstanding job! Full details should be published next year.

ARA is officially joining the ranks of a select few ingredients shown to increase muscle size in human studies!

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the support guys, in addition to the full decade of stellar reviews I'll just leave this here as well :)

The University of Tampa has concluded its clinical study on arachidonic acid using X-Factor. It was successful in demonstrating supplementation to increase muscle size, strength, and power. A big thanks to Dr. Jacob Wilson, Dr. Mike Roberts, Ryan Lowery, Jordan Joy, and the full team at the Human Performance Lab. They did an outstanding job! Full details should be published next year.

ARA is officially joining the ranks of a select few ingredients shown to increase muscle size in human studies!
That is awesome news. Can't wait to the release of the study!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've been a long time fan of Xfactor and I'm pleased to see it is finally getting the credit it deserves... There are too many products that claim to be "natural anabolics" or words to that that effect with little or no validation in humans.

aww this makes want to go out and buy some! Anymore you can reveal on the study?? Anything?
: )

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a long time fan of Xfactor and I'm pleased to see it is finally getting the credit it deserves... There are too many products that claim to be "natural anabolics" or words to that that effect with little or no validation in humans.

aww this makes want to go out and buy some! Anymore you can reveal on the study?? Anything?
: )
Not yet, we need to wait for it to be published in scientific journals. Hopefully that will happen next month!

Thanks for your support of X-Factor, the original and only ArA product with human clinical trials performed on it by major Universities.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Is ArA only good for those who are bulking and NOT cutting? Curious.......

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established