DAA Decisions??

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
My first run of DAA did not impress me at all but ill give it another go which one should i buy
To run with original erase its between:
Testforce-2 (e-pharm)
Intimidate (iforce)
D-pol (purus)

some might say just cheap old bulk daa but i want to try something different as i used nutras DAA last time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't tried any of those three. Have you considered Test Powder from USPlabs? I love that product!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
no i forgot about usplabs since the jack3d era. it looks solid but only 24 serving, i guess i would need 2, right?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'd say D-pol by purus labs is one of the best on the market. I don't like the fact that to run the USP TP for 8 weeks you'd need more than 2 tubs if you were going to run it 7 days a week.
d-pol was slightly ahead on my list because of the nitrates, and boy do i love nitrates.
testforce, though was said to have better bio-availability and maybe that could help if i am a non-responder
intimidates positive is its 1 pill a day, pills and especially only 1 makes life a bit easier.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
30 days, i ran it solo with no AI and honestly if i remember it was a time where i lacked motivation for a minute and and a poor diet for my standards so those could very well all contribute to why i didnt notice anything.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
don't sleep on PP's TCF-1. Testforce i would place second, but have yet tried dpol or intimidate. but will include d-pol in my next pct.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
don't sleep on PP's TCF-1. Testforce i would place second, but have yet tried dpol or intimidate. but will include d-pol in my next pct.
Agreed, TCF-1 and SNS DAA both use sodium-DAA, which is the only researched form, including both human studies. Testforce 2 also gets my stamp of approval.

Intimidate is not DAA and will have different effects. D-pol is bulk DAA (which you said didn't work for you) so I wouldn't go with that option, though the benefits of nitrates will still be there.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've run the SNS brand and had great results. What is the key difference between bulk and sodium? Out of the daa's that I've run I haven't noticed many differences if any. Is it mainly how well a certain individual responds to each one?
Sodium confers improved solubility, leading to superior pharmacokinetics and ultimately uptake. This also reduces net excretion (and associated GI issues).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed, TCF-1 and SNS DAA both use sodium-DAA, which is the only researched form, including both human studies. Testforce 2 also gets my stamp of approval.

Intimidate is not DAA and will have different effects. D-pol is bulk DAA (which you said didn't work for you) so I wouldn't go with that option, though the benefits of nitrates will still be there.
Dpols Daa content is sodium from my understanding

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I am taking DAA along with sodium bicarbonate - hoping to improve solubility and reduce the potential for GI issues.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You may be right due to the sodium content on the label. Why not indicate it then? I'd much prefer sodium to bulk.
I agree and I have asked that question a few times why its not up. Not positive but heard somethin on an improved version with an eccentric coating. Not fully sure.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NMDA(Intimidate) is on a whole other level. Compare logs of Intimidate to straight DAA, and you'll see I'm not making it up.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
NMDA(Intimidate) is on a whole other level. Compare logs of Intimidate to straight DAA, and you'll see I'm not making it up.
Yup, lot's of reviews out there.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I was impressed with Intimidate for the 30 days I ran it. Noticed it more when switching to regular DAA (D-Test) that I had gotten as a BOGO from NP. Not sure of their DAA variant but Formula X from Athletix has my attention as well as D-Pol for my next run. Will also consider SNS Sodium DAA.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate is about to get a facelift as well...can't wait to show the label/ingredients off :D

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree and I have asked that question a few times why its not up. Not positive but heard somethin on an improved version with an eccentric coating. Not fully sure.
DAA doesn't need enteric coating lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have to admit I was impressed with Intimidate for the 30 days I ran it. Noticed it more when switching to regular DAA (D-Test) that I had gotten as a BOGO from NP. Not sure of their DAA variant but Formula X from Athletix has my attention as well as D-Pol for my next run. Will also consider SNS Sodium DAA.
FormulaX was delish, sns makes top line products as well! Great choices

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe it may just be because how gritty they are. People have a hard time swollowing them.
Enteric coating alters the site of absorption, typically via pH. It won't affect powder consistency. In fact, you'd need to "pellet" the DAA in order to properly enteric coat it, meaning swallowing would actually be more difficult.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Enteric coating alters the site of absorption, typically via pH. It won't affect powder consistency. In fact, you'd need to "pellet" the DAA in order to properly enteric coat it, meaning swallowing would actually be more difficult.
Makes a lot of sense! It just ran by me one day, thought I'd bring it up. Thanks Coop ill have to see what I heard to get some info

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes bro! :)

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
PNIs paragon is intense ! Seem to help dry me out some as well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've used both. Tcf1 was tastey. Sns daa is affordable and great quality.

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
AI has bulk DAA that is sodium based and cheap. Works for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Love me some Dpol. Great product

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Dpol. Great product
good to know bro, i was also abe to find d-pol for under 20 dollars. lol worst case scenario even if daa doesnt do me much good ill still get pumps, i havent taken nitrates in a while.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
PNIs paragon is intense ! Seem to help dry me out some as well
You noticed that it dried you out? Cool. How long into taking it and when did you take the Paragon?

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
haha right on man, you wont be disappointed
I'm going to either start D-Test or Paragon on Saturday I believe. Can't decide which.

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I started with D-Test.....Pretty aggressive in the gym, as well as out of the gym...Need I say more!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I can not comment on all the choices you listed,but I can say I've used a few daa products and from what I've used dpol is by far the best I've used.ive used it multiple times and had great results each time,seems there are a lot of opinions in here,and I can't agree or disagree with all,I have heard good things about SNS version also and I know they make good solid products.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I can not comment on all the choices you listed,but I can say I've used a few data products and from what I've used dpol is by far the best I've used.ive used it multiple times and had great results each time,seems there are a lot of opinions in here,and I can't agree or disagree with all,I have heard good things about SNS version also and I know they make good solid products.
thanks for your opinion bro i actually decided on d-pol, just ordered it today its actually quite a bit more cost efficient then the other choices too per serving size. so that helped make my decision even easier lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thanks for your opinion bro i actually decided on d-pol, just ordered it today its actually quite a bit more cost efficient then the other choices too per serving size. so that helped make my decision even easier lol.
Enjoy your run with it. Stacking with anything else? Or going solo daa?

dpol + erase would be a good combo.. ;)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy your run with it. Stacking with anything else? Or going solo daa?

dpol + erase would be a good combo.. ;)
read original post, lol yes i was choosing which daa product to stack with erase

A

aceroni

Awards
Go with intimidate for sure. I am not a rep for them.
I've tried sodium daa and intimidate blows it out of the water

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote