NEED ADVICE HELP!!!

whosurmama

Awards
I'm looking for a PH that will help but on a lot of size and strength. I am 21 years 6'0" 205lbs and around 10% body fat. My goal is to put on a solid 15lbs of lbm. I took andromass this past summer 6 capsule a day for 6 weeks and had great results and now am looking for something to replace it. I need help please!!!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
pics of 205 @ 10% or it didnt happen

btw no oral is gonna pack on 15lbs in a single cycle. look into hdrol first, unless you got the balls for dmz. as 2 cycles, i can see 15lbs

whosurmama

Awards
just for u

update my profile picture just for u. And i gained 10 from androhard and have lost about 3 or 4 since

00S4Boy

Awards
Your still young I'd suggest keeping it natural, last thing you need is to tool on your liver, or possibly kill your nuts or grow tits.

PP's line was mild but they did effect you, similar companies would be Andro Factory, AMS, or Forerunner if you must go that route. As far as I know even with the mildest of PH's it is always suggested to run a SERM after, which need to be illegally obtained due to the fact that they are prescription only medication mostly used for breast cancer.

You should look into an 8 week run of something like ArA, or DAA/Erase or one of the less intense natty's like APE or Bioforge. All which can produce results, as for packing on weight I don't get why everyone is so dead set on these clean bulks, or going the ph/aas route. I'm not saying it's mcdonalds and pizza city, but a caloric surplus is your best friend for weight gain, you can eat clean and get a caloric surplus. Sure your going to increase your BF% but if your looking to gain after your bulk recomp, if your competing cut.

whosurmama

Awards
Your still young I'd suggest keeping it natural, last thing you need is to tool on your liver, or possibly kill your nuts or grow tits.

PP's line was mild but they did effect you, similar companies would be Andro Factory, AMS, or Forerunner if you must go that route. As far as I know even with the mildest of PH's it is always suggested to run a SERM after, which need to be illegally obtained due to the fact that they are prescription only medication mostly used for breast cancer.

You should look into an 8 week run of something like ArA, or DAA/Erase or one of the less intense natty's like APE or Bioforge. All which can produce results, as for packing on weight I don't get why everyone is so dead set on these clean bulks, or going the ph/aas route. I'm not saying it's mcdonalds and pizza city, but a caloric surplus is your best friend for weight gain, you can eat clean and get a caloric surplus. Sure your going to increase your BF% but if your looking to gain after your bulk recomp, if your competing cut.
thanks I'll take a look

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
PH19 is great for size. Check out my review under the Logs/Review section. I stacked PH19 with M1d Black.