NEED ADVICE HELP!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

NEED ADVICE HELP!!!

I'm looking for a PH that will help but on a lot of size and strength. I am 21 years 6'0" 205lbs and around 10% body fat. My goal is to put on a solid 15lbs of lbm. I took andromass this past summer 6 capsule a day for 6 weeks and had great results and now am looking for something to replace it. I need help please!!!

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

pics of 205 @ 10% or it didnt happen

btw no oral is gonna pack on 15lbs in a single cycle. look into hdrol first, unless you got the balls for dmz. as 2 cycles, i can see 15lbs
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Talking just for u

update my profile picture just for u. And i gained 10 from androhard and have lost about 3 or 4 since
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%

Your still young I'd suggest keeping it natural, last thing you need is to tool on your liver, or possibly kill your nuts or grow tits.

PP's line was mild but they did effect you, similar companies would be Andro Factory, AMS, or Forerunner if you must go that route. As far as I know even with the mildest of PH's it is always suggested to run a SERM after, which need to be illegally obtained due to the fact that they are prescription only medication mostly used for breast cancer.

You should look into an 8 week run of something like ArA, or DAA/Erase or one of the less intense natty's like APE or Bioforge. All which can produce results, as for packing on weight I don't get why everyone is so dead set on these clean bulks, or going the ph/aas route. I'm not saying it's mcdonalds and pizza city, but a caloric surplus is your best friend for weight gain, you can eat clean and get a caloric surplus. Sure your going to increase your BF% but if your looking to gain after your bulk recomp, if your competing cut.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Your still young I'd suggest keeping it natural, last thing you need is to tool on your liver, or possibly kill your nuts or grow tits.

PP's line was mild but they did effect you, similar companies would be Andro Factory, AMS, or Forerunner if you must go that route. As far as I know even with the mildest of PH's it is always suggested to run a SERM after, which need to be illegally obtained due to the fact that they are prescription only medication mostly used for breast cancer.

You should look into an 8 week run of something like ArA, or DAA/Erase or one of the less intense natty's like APE or Bioforge. All which can produce results, as for packing on weight I don't get why everyone is so dead set on these clean bulks, or going the ph/aas route. I'm not saying it's mcdonalds and pizza city, but a caloric surplus is your best friend for weight gain, you can eat clean and get a caloric surplus. Sure your going to increase your BF% but if your looking to gain after your bulk recomp, if your competing cut.
    thanks I'll take a look
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.35%

PH19 is great for size. Check out my review under the Logs/Review section. I stacked PH19 with M1d Black.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to cutting need advice/help
    By lostboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:06 AM
  2. Total newb, need advice, help with workout plan.
    By axan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 07:43 PM
  4. Advice/help needed!
    By homesliceyea in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:27 PM
  5. HELP!!! I lost a lot of MUSCLE. Need advice??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 08:01 PM