Erase/EndoSurge/DAA Stack

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%

Erase/EndoSurge/DAA Stack

How would this stack fair for natural test boosting? And my goals in the gym are to build some mass while staying lean... I've already got the DAA and I've been loading that for a couple of days. I'm going to go ahead and order the Erase/EndoSurge because they got a deal where you're getting both for $39.99.... Unless anyone has any other suggestions of something better for a similar price.

I'd looked at ErasePro, and it looks tempting, but I think I still like the Erase/EndoSurge idea for less money.

P.S - Something else I'm looking for bonus is a boost in the libido. As many of you know, the more revved up the libido, the more fun life is. So will this stack help out a lot with this? From what I've read, I'd say yeah, but I was hoping for some user experiences.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    How would this stack fair for natural test boosting? And my goals in the gym are to build some mass while staying lean... I've already got the DAA and I've been loading that for a couple of days. I'm going to go ahead and order the Erase/EndoSurge because they got a deal where you're getting both for $39.99.... Unless anyone has any other suggestions of something better for a similar price.

I'd looked at ErasePro, and it looks tempting, but I think I still like the Erase/EndoSurge idea for less money.

P.S - Something else I'm looking for bonus is a boost in the libido. As many of you know, the more revved up the libido, the more fun life is. So will this stack help out a lot with this? From what I've read, I'd say yeah, but I was hoping for some user experiences.
    This stack will be great for what you want! As far a libido goes, I believe many experience an increase, but it's something you're going to have to see how it works for you personally.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The stack looks ok to me, just don't load DAA , keep it at 3g every day. Do not go past 8 weeks on this natural hormonal cycle...and EndoSurge should keep your libido up, if not...you can always add Tribulus Terrestris or Fadogia for libido.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That stack is great, from personal experience you're in for a ride, ESPECIALLY in the libido department. I don't think any natty stack can touch this on libido.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabeta elite/erase pro/daa stack
    By jwood10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
  2. Alpha T2, Erase, and DAA stack
    By fergmantn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:06 AM