EC...... or just E - AnabolicMinds.com

EC...... or just E

  1. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    EC...... or just E


    I was just wondering if caffeine was absolutely needed or if its just for energy and appetite. Im SUPER lean for my height and am worried too much suppression of appetite will cause rapid weight and muscle loss. I cut well as it is...


    Will just ephedrine be effective alone or are they THAT synergistic?
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html

  2. JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    2179970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Caffeine is needed. Its purpose goes beyond what you think.

    Caffeine inhibits PDE activity and prolongs and enhances thermogensis. PDE inactivates cAMP and inhibits thermogensis so yes caffeine is needed
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,484
    Rep Power
    5966608

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Caffeine is needed. Its purpose goes beyond what you think.

    Caffeine inhibits PDE activity and prolongs and enhances thermogensis. PDE inactivates cAMP and inhibits thermogensis so yes caffeine is needed
    This. Without caffeine, forget it. No one ever got lean off bronkaid.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    I see. I understand caffeine works in various ways just wasnt sure about ec. I thought ephedrine was a thermogenic on its own to a beneficial point. Thanks for the info.

    I also though about clen too. Id like to blast into single digits this summer. I was 10% last year from diet and routine.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  5. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Same goes for methylsynephrine...add in caffeine and you'll see its benefits
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why are you using EC if you are super lean?
  7. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Why are you using EC if you are super lean?
    Genetically speaking I am lean. Limber. Im back up to 11-12% for a winter bulk. Getting to 10 will be easier this year than last but Id really like to get to 10...... then get to 8-9%. EC would be after I hit the same wall. If I dont have to use it I wont. Its very hard for me to cut and retain muscle genetically. I was 6'6" and 170 when I started a few years back.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  8. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,150
    Rep Power
    291870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Genetically speaking I am lean. Limber. Im back up to 11-12% for a winter bulk. Getting to 10 will be easier this year than last but Id really like to get to 10...... then get to 8-9%. EC would be after I hit the same wall. If I dont have to use it I wont. Its very hard for me to cut and retain muscle genetically. I was 6'6" and 170 when I started a few years back.
    If you're already at 11-12% and wanting to hit 10% you probably don't need EC stack. If you're losing muscle cutting 1-2% body fat your training and nutrition should be investigated.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

    If you're already at 11-12% and wanting to hit 10% you probably don't need EC stack. If you're losing muscle cutting 1-2% body fat your training and nutrition should be investigated.
    Getting to 10% isnt what I would use it for. Getting to 8-9% is when it may be helpful.... if I need it. Thats a 3-4% drop and a new realm for me. 10% is no sweat this year, Ill weigh 10-15 lbs more (all natty) and am pretty proud.

    Actually going to hit my first Hdrol cycle before the final cut though, so who knows where Ill be....
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  10. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,150
    Rep Power
    291870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Getting to 10% isnt what I would use it for. Getting to 8-9% is when it may be helpful.... if I need it. Thats a 3-4% drop and a new realm for me. 10% is no sweat this year, Ill weigh 10-15 lbs more (all natty) and am pretty proud.

    Actually going to hit my first Hdrol cycle before the final cut though, so who knows where Ill be....
    Oh right on, once you start creeping into single digits is when it becomes a different game.

    That halo cycle should help you out big time, keep us posted on your progress!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  11. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Genetically speaking I am lean. Limber. Im back up to 11-12% for a winter bulk. Getting to 10 will be easier this year than last but Id really like to get to 10...... then get to 8-9%. EC would be after I hit the same wall. If I dont have to use it I wont. Its very hard for me to cut and retain muscle genetically. I was 6'6" and 170 when I started a few years back.

    Understandable and well said bro.

    Mike
  12. Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,604
    Rep Power
    1403929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    c for sure
  13. 6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73480

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

    Oh right on, once you start creeping into single digits is when it becomes a different game.

    That halo cycle should help you out big time, keep us posted on your progress!
    Will do! Thanks. Was going to straight bulk with halo but now Im thinking add in a decent amount of HIIT and just crush a recomp while lifting hard.... cant decide.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 05:52 AM
  2. Gutsy newbie or just crazy?
    By Pharcyde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:57 PM
  3. Do I have gyno? or just a little precursor
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 09:35 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in