x-factor /urspray after testify plus erase pro stack - AnabolicMinds.com

x-factor /urspray after testify plus erase pro stack

  1. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    x-factor /urspray after testify plus erase pro stack


    So i'm finishing up my anabeta og , erase pro and test powder stack. Is there any issue with jumping right into x-factor/uspray recomp cycle? Trying to recomp after my bulk during said stack and wanted to give that combo a try? ANy hormonal issues or anything i need to be aware of that would warrant delaying the x-factor/urspray?

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Not an issue, just keep diet in check and remember that a piledrive of supplements won't do anything without a proper diet, rest and training habits.

    I would recommend if you do take ArA to go for this setting pre-workout:

    -1g Agmatine Sulfate
    -2g COP
    -6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -5-8g GMS
    -1.5-2.5g ArA
    -2g Carnitine Salt of choice (LCLT would be best IMO to recover from the extra inflammation)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That should be a sick recomp combo.

    As noted if you go with X-factor dose it all pre-workout (4-6 caps) + Carnitine of choice (ALCAR, LCLT, etc.) + GMS.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    thanks a lot!
  5. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    what is the best dosing protocol for x-factor on non training days
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    what is the best dosing protocol for x-factor on non training days
    You don't.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    really? i never knew that. you only dose it on training days? is that common knowledge ?
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    really? i never knew that. you only dose it on training days? is that common knowledge ?
    As much common knowledge as to NOT dose them with Omega-3's.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    so is there any training protocol that works best with it? 4 day split, 3 day split etc? thanks
  10. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    so is there any training protocol that works best with it? 4 day split, 3 day split etc? thanks
    Whatever works for you, just make sure to add in extra calories to recover properly from the extra inflammation. IMO PHAT by Layne Norton , or perhaps a proper Westside variation would suit this perfectly. It depends mostly on the goals, if you just wanna be a recreational good looking lifter, or if you have some strength or competition goals in mind.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    thanks a lot
  12. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    thanks a lot
    Anytime, that's what I'm here for bro I like helping out.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,142
    Rep Power
    291863

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    So i'm finishing up my anabeta og , erase pro and test powder stack. Is there any issue with jumping right into x-factor/uspray recomp cycle? Trying to recomp after my bulk during said stack and wanted to give that combo a try? ANy hormonal issues or anything i need to be aware of that would warrant delaying the x-factor/urspray?
    Seems all of your other questions have been answered, but how were your results on that stack?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    well since you asked.... the anabeta/erase pro /test powder stacked lasted 5 weeks and counting ( erase pro and test powder ran out after 4 weeks i have been using daa since then. i gained about 10 pounds actually, strength gains were decent, squat went up about 15 pounds, bench about 10, deadlift stayed the same but thats for an unrelated point. i gained some fat for sure because i was eating a ton, mostly clean though. overall i would give the stack an A- and definitely plan on using those products in the future. i had decent sex drive increases the first two weeks, random wood and quick recovery in between sessions. that unfortunately subsided around the end of week two. same thing with hunger, i was extremely hungry the first two weeks and then my appetite returned to normal. of course i have no cycle experience to compare it to. i definitely want to incorporate anabeta in future cycles and will be open to suggestions for stronger, ph type products ... but overall i liked my first experience.
  15. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,142
    Rep Power
    291863

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    well since you asked.... the anabeta/erase pro /test powder stacked lasted 5 weeks and counting ( erase pro and test powder ran out after 4 weeks i have been using daa since then. i gained about 10 pounds actually, strength gains were decent, squat went up about 15 pounds, bench about 10, deadlift stayed the same but thats for an unrelated point. i gained some fat for sure because i was eating a ton, mostly clean though. overall i would give the stack an A- and definitely plan on using those products in the future. i had decent sex drive increases the first two weeks, random wood and quick recovery in between sessions. that unfortunately subsided around the end of week two. same thing with hunger, i was extremely hungry the first two weeks and then my appetite returned to normal. of course i have no cycle experience to compare it to. i definitely want to incorporate anabeta in future cycles and will be open to suggestions for stronger, ph type products ... but overall i liked my first experience.
    Wow, overall sounds like you had an excellent run! Thanks for sharing your feedback
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,401
    Rep Power
    823103

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

    Wow, overall sounds like you had an excellent run! Thanks for sharing your feedback
    If you gained ten lbs with this I'd say A+ some people Have oral cycles that compare to that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. New Member
    jsm1289's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    35352

    Reputation

    well then i will change my grade to an A+!

    I was eating anywhere from 3000-3500 cals a day with around 275 grams of protein, almost no alcohol the entire time and I was doing a westside variation or my best attempt at it. loved the dynamic/speed work for bench and squat, really feel like it helped , especially on cycle
  18. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,142
    Rep Power
    291863

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If you gained ten lbs with this I'd say A+ some people Have oral cycles that compare to that.
    Very true, some have cycle that DONT even compare to that, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro stacked with Anabeta Elite or after?
    By jmc9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. Erase Pro Stacked With Erase Dosage
    By desidude in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:13 PM
  5. test freak plus erase pro for max test?
    By TheSwanks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in