• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-2486762703.jpg

image-3676392872.jpg

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
300mg alpha yohimbine? Enjoy your deathbed...

boogyman

Awards
Looks like you took every performance supplement ever devised and threw them together.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks terrible. You'd be better off swallowing your actual kitchen sink rather than taking that approach.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6-8 dollars a serving for less than 30 days. Fu k that!

What are your goals?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Sorry, but this looks like a ridiculous waste of money. You would save a lot by simply picking up some DAA, focus xt/demiurge (or some other nootropic/combo) and one of the many great pre-workout options available on the market.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
holy **** 300mg yohimbe. no thanks, i dont even like 10mg

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You also may want to take out Betaine HCL and ursolic acid... Lclt is under dosed and these are just on top of what everyone else said.

What are you hoping to accomplish its not take less pills because 13 pills per serving?! F that

- Valdez

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These Are two different products. One is a insulin memetic/test booster and the second one is a no antioxidant ATP focus booster strength one. If you find Any thing redundant or to high in mg let me know. I'm trying to cut the cost but not loose efficacy of the raw ingredients.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That honestly just looks like you want to swollow the whole pharmacy.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These Are two different products. One is a insulin memetic/test booster and the second one is a no antioxidant ATP focus booster strength one. If you find Any thing redundant or to high in mg let me know. I'm trying to cut the cost but not loose efficacy of the raw ingredients.
Get yourself some Recompadrol and a preworkout. Save a **** ton of money.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You have underdosed nearly ingredient to the point of losing all efficacy. Both are junk.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aside from the problems others have pointed out, I have no clue how you would take this. Some of these ingredients are insulin mimetic/GDAs that require ingestion with carbs, whereas alpha y is best taken as far away from carbs as possible.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aside from the problems others have pointed out, I have no clue how you would take this. Some of these ingredients are insulin mimetic/GDAs that require ingestion with carbs, whereas alpha y is best taken as far away from carbs as possible.
This would be taken with vitargo or workout Maximizer. Which both have fast carbs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You also may want to take out Betaine HCL and ursolic acid... Lclt is under dosed and these are just on top of what everyone else said.

What are you hoping to accomplish its not take less pills because 13 pills per serving?! F that

- Valdez
Why should I take those two out? I wanted to use them for strength, Oxidation of fatty acids , Increases SAM-e levels in the brain, Improves intestinal health, Protects liver and kidneys
Helps Prevent osteoporosis, cardiovascular thrombosis and arthroscleroris.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Without putting these in a patch, I don't think they'd be very effective.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

- Valdez
Usually I get all this in powder and drink it but to get only what I need seems to be here at custom capsule so I wanted to give it a try. I am use to taking 10 caps at a time any how.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
your concoction does not look like fun all i see is a bunch of useless ingredients that have bad synergy together or are underdosed

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just shoot some tren/bold/test.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow...dj outdid himself with this lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BMW big money waste.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
First one: Preworkout??? Decent ingredient listing, but really not necessary to have such a complex arsenal of proprietary ingredients.
Second: Looks like a thermogenic...again another complex ingredient listing, but very typical to what's out on the market currently. Most of them boost the body's core temp and give you tons of energy so that you can complete the tasks or activities at hand.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First one: Preworkout??? Decent ingredient listing, but really not necessary to have such a complex arsenal of proprietary ingredients.
Second: Looks like a thermogenic...again another complex ingredient listing, but very typical to what's out on the market currently. Most of them boost the body's core temp and give you tons of energy so that you can complete the tasks or activities at hand.
I'm using ingredients they have. The first one is a preworkout and the second one is a thermo anabolic combo.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm using ingredients they have. The first one is a preworkout and the second one is a thermo anabolic combo.
In all seriousness, I think pretty much everyone agrees both products are awful. Why did you make this thread if you weren't willing to accept the [overwhelming] feedback?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all seriousness, I think pretty much everyone agrees both products are awful. Why did you make this thread if you weren't willing to accept the [overwhelming] feedback?
If these Products are similar to what's on the Market than what am I doing different?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If these Products are similar to what's on the Market than what am I doing different?
Throwing together antagonistic ingredients, underdosing nearly every single one, and paying quadruple the market price.

I will make you two far cheaper, far more effective products for a small price ;).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is custom capsule so expensive then?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 vote for coop to formulate something.