How does this look as a product.?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wow...dj outdid himself with this lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. BMW big money waste.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    First one: Preworkout??? Decent ingredient listing, but really not necessary to have such a complex arsenal of proprietary ingredients.
    Second: Looks like a thermogenic...again another complex ingredient listing, but very typical to what's out on the market currently. Most of them boost the body's core temp and give you tons of energy so that you can complete the tasks or activities at hand.

4. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel
    First one: Preworkout??? Decent ingredient listing, but really not necessary to have such a complex arsenal of proprietary ingredients.
    Second: Looks like a thermogenic...again another complex ingredient listing, but very typical to what's out on the market currently. Most of them boost the body's core temp and give you tons of energy so that you can complete the tasks or activities at hand.
    I'm using ingredients they have. The first one is a preworkout and the second one is a thermo anabolic combo.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm using ingredients they have. The first one is a preworkout and the second one is a thermo anabolic combo.
    In all seriousness, I think pretty much everyone agrees both products are awful. Why did you make this thread if you weren't willing to accept the [overwhelming] feedback?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

In all seriousness, I think pretty much everyone agrees both products are awful. Why did you make this thread if you weren't willing to accept the [overwhelming] feedback?
    If these Products are similar to what's on the Market than what am I doing different?

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If these Products are similar to what's on the Market than what am I doing different?
    Throwing together antagonistic ingredients, underdosing nearly every single one, and paying quadruple the market price.

I will make you two far cheaper, far more effective products for a small price .

8. Why is custom capsule so expensive then?

9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why is custom capsule so expensive then?
    I don't know, I don't work for them

10. 1 vote for coop to formulate something.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does this look on paper?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 05:23 AM
  2. SD/M4OHN Cycle, how does this look?
    By nas7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
  3. How does this look for a first cycle?
    By Kawi636 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:35 AM
  4. how does this look
    By embrace in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:50 AM