1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

To Anabeta or Not Anabeta?

Well hello everyone! Long time no see. Used to be kinda active here but then had too much work going on and had to step away for a good 4 months, which also led me to not be as active as I would have hoped to, which therefore made me gain a few lbs that now I have to get rid of...

So for starters: the goal is to cut the fat, without losing too much muscle - aren't we all?. 6'4'', 235lbs, about 19% of BF now. Looking to get to the 11% mark by february or so.

The background: I follow the Leangains approach, eat between 1PM and 7PM, fast the rest of the day. My maintenance is around 3700 calories a day, so I go 3200 on cardio days, 3800 on workout days. On cardio days, diet consists mostly of fats, proteins, with very little carbs, most coming from nuts and green veggies. Workout days, lean protein, lots of it, veggies, an oat meal in the middle of the day and then dinner loaded with black beans, veggies and lean meat. I have quit drinking for the time being, going to skip the booze during christmas and new years, lord help me.... So the diet is in check.

Workout: I follow a 4 day split Doggcrapp training now. So got my ABC in check. I also do fasted cardio at least 4x a week, loading on BCAAs and Glutamine before and after the workout. The before BCAA is a 4:1:1 split and then a 1:1:1 after, about 4g before, 4g after. Usually a middle of the road resistance on the cardio. Not too light, not too heavy, for about an hour each of those 4x a week in the morning, and then occasionally one after working out, weekends sometimes.

So on to the questions! Since I was slow moving in the gym for the last 4 months, I would take my self-given monthly allowance and stock on some supps since I know it's useless to take them if you're not giving 100% in the gym, I only kept the staples such as fish oil, multi, potassium, etc during that time. So here's where we are now:

-Fish Oil - 2x a day, 10g total
    -Multi 1x a day
    -Life Support 2x a day
    -Glucosamine MSM etc for joints 3x a day
    -Potassium 2x a day
    -Chromium, ALA and DCP before meals
    -Forsokli 95% 2x a day with meals
    -BCAA in the morning
    -Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning before fasted cardio, 1 scoop before lunch.
    -L-Carnitine: 2g before morning workout. 2g before lunch
    -DAA along the Alphamine and BCAA in the morning
    -Erase 2x a day
    -Bulbine as recommended
    -Vitamin C - 4g - 6g a day throughout the day
    -ZMA and Melatonin before bed at night

That's me right now. So you see, a little bit of everything to complement my diet and training, help on recovery, etc.

So on to the question (s):
    - Any suggestions on changing the pattern which I take my supps? Remove any?
    - Anabeta... I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta and 1 Bottle of Anabeta Elite. Should I pop these bad boys in as well? Keep in mind, cutting, not bulking. Last time I ran AB I was starving all the time, don't know how it is going to fly with Leangains. Also, wasn't sure I would be able to hit my caloric goals while taking it and I really need to cut the fat I got during this time.

Thinking about starting myself a log to keep me going and motivated.

Anyways, appreciate any and all input. Thanks! Feels great to be back.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Well hello everyone! Long time no see. Used to be kinda active here but then had too much work going on and had to step away for a good 4 months, which also led me to not be as active as I would have hoped to, which therefore made me gain a few lbs that now I have to get rid of...

So for starters: the goal is to cut the fat, without losing too much muscle - aren't we all?. 6'4'', 235lbs, about 19% of BF now. Looking to get to the 11% mark by february or so.

The background: I follow the Leangains approach, eat between 1PM and 7PM, fast the rest of the day. My maintenance is around 3700 calories a day, so I go 3200 on cardio days, 3800 on workout days. On cardio days, diet consists mostly of fats, proteins, with very little carbs, most coming from nuts and green veggies. Workout days, lean protein, lots of it, veggies, an oat meal in the middle of the day and then dinner loaded with black beans, veggies and lean meat. I have quit drinking for the time being, going to skip the booze during christmas and new years, lord help me.... So the diet is in check.

Workout: I follow a 4 day split Doggcrapp training now. So got my ABC in check. I also do fasted cardio at least 4x a week, loading on BCAAs and Glutamine before and after the workout. The before BCAA is a 4:1:1 split and then a 1:1:1 after, about 4g before, 4g after. Usually a middle of the road resistance on the cardio. Not too light, not too heavy, for about an hour each of those 4x a week in the morning, and then occasionally one after working out, weekends sometimes.

So on to the questions! Since I was slow moving in the gym for the last 4 months, I would take my self-given monthly allowance and stock on some supps since I know it's useless to take them if you're not giving 100% in the gym, I only kept the staples such as fish oil, multi, potassium, etc during that time. So here's where we are now:

-Multi 1x a day
    -Life Support 2x a day
    -Potassium 2x a day
    -BCAA in the morning
    -Erase 2x a day
    -Bulbine as recommended

That's me right now. So you see, a little bit of everything to complement my diet and training, help on recovery, etc.

- Anabeta... I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta and 1 Bottle of Anabeta Elite. Should I pop these bad boys in as well? Keep in mind, cutting, not bulking. Last time I ran AB I was starving all the time, don't know how it is going to fly with Leangains. Also, wasn't sure I would be able to hit my caloric goals while taking it and I really need to cut the fat I got during this time.

Since you're already taking 95% forskolin you may want to just go with OG AnaBeta instead of ABE if you decide to add one. Aside from that I would say that if you are going to run Bulbine, then leave out the Erase and DAA, or if you are going to run Erase and DAA then leave out the Bulbine. Bulbine and DAA both boost test and Bulbine and Erase both lower estrogen. Aside from that it looks good. An optional add on would be something for joint support just in case the Erase causes you any joint discomfort. Good luck and have fun.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Since you're already taking 95% forskolin you may want to just go with OG AnaBeta instead of ABE if you decide to add one. Aside from that I would say that if you are going to run Bulbine, then leave out the Erase and DAA, or if you are going to run Erase and DAA then leave out the Bulbine. Bulbine and DAA both boost test and Bulbine and Erase both lower estrogen. Aside from that it looks good. An optional add on would be something for joint support just in case the Erase causes you any joint discomfort. Good luck and have fun.
    i concur. good post.

you could add something like HGHup. i love taking HGHup for 8 weeks when cutting. has yet to disappoint me.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post

-Multi 1x a day
    -Life Support 2x a day
    -Potassium 2x a day
    -BCAA in the morning
    -Erase 2x a day
    -Bulbine as recommended

Bla!!!! How have you been my friend?!

Toss in OG like hsk said since Elite has Forskolin...

How are you liking the Bulbine brother? And HOLY **** that's a lot of pills lmao!

- Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Bla!!!! How have you been my friend?!

Toss in OG like hsk said since Elite has Forskolin...

How are you liking the Bulbine brother? And HOLY **** that's a lot of pills lmao!

- Valdez

Been good, finally done with all the work!

So, the AB won't hamper much with making me eat too much?

I thus far really like Bulbine, I've only been taking a couple a day despite being 235. It gives me quite the rush, I feel really focused and energetic, didn't expect that to be completely honest but I enjoy it, been taking one before working out and it has been great. I've been taking 3x Erase, but I'm thinking of dropping to 2, it usually makes my joints dry and thus all the Fish Oil and Join support. Is it just a waste to take the two (three I guess if you count in the morning DAA) together then or is there a negative effect?

I'll start trying the Anabeta and take the 2 before training and 2 after training, OG style, hopefully it won't make me starve like crazy. And will look into the HGHup. Is that before bed R1balla??

And tell me about it... It's a fckton of pills, I just kept gathering them away, my pantry just looks ridiculous right now, figured I would take the time and go all out and quit drinking to see full on results from everything, instead of trying to just counter balance it with weekend drinking.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabeta, erase and DAA shouldn't counteract each other...

Hmmm... That's awesome about the Bulbine sounds like a winner! I haven't had the chance to try it yet but in thinking I HAVE to, right?!

Glad to have you back bro

- Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

people like different things. the suggested dosage is (i think) 2 caps pre workout 3 caps at night but many people run it all 5 at night (including myself).

8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    people like different things. the suggested dosage is (i think) 2 caps pre workout 3 caps at night but many people run it all 5 at night (including myself).
    2 pre/2 post
    1/1/1/1 on off days.
    No need for more then 4 caps/day IMO
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.05%

holy pills lol but to reiterate what everyone else has said...anabeta would be a great addition. I had 2 bottles and ended up poppin 6 on workout days towards the end. not sure if I felt much of a difference with 6 or not
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    holy pills lol but to reiterate what everyone else has said...anabeta would be a great addition. I had 2 bottles and ended up poppin 6 on workout days towards the end. not sure if I felt much of a difference with 6 or not
    Most don't notice the difference, I'm back on anabeta tomorrow!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Early Christmas for you
    PES Representative
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Early Christmas for you
    Anabeta + giant tub of the preworkout.....it's all I asked Josh for Christmas
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%

Anabeta + giant tub of the preworkout.....it's all I asked Josh for Christmas
    I think my heart just missed a few beats after seeing "giant tub of the preworkout".
    PES Representative
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I like 6 pills consistently, I notice a marked increase in effect over 4 pills. Of course that's after consistent usage, ive probably developed a bit of an immunity to it, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%

Dose all 4 pre workout....u won't ever change the dosage timing again

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Lol, I've never tried that. I like the idea of spacing it out at least a little for a more lasting effect.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%

i space it out on OFF days. 1 cap every 4 hours or so. my sweet spot is 3 pre workout 1 post with carbs

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

i space it out on OFF days. 1 cap every 4 hours or so. my sweet spot is 3 pre workout 1 post with carbs
    I usually do 2AM/2PM
    "Like" us on Facebook
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I usually do 2AM/2PM
    Do you find that works well, 1 every 4 hours or so would just drive me insane.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%

I've done that...don't do all 4 pre workout. No need for that. Better to spread em out with carb meals. Or 2 pre/2 post. 1/1/1/1 off days with meals
    PES Representative
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Nicee! Kind of a motivator i need to start my next one. definitely within the next month or so! Good luck!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Love ABE and I like dosing it 2 pre-workout with a meal and 2 pre-bedtime with a meal. When I take the 2 before bedtime I wake up feeling and looking hella ripped and vascular.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love ABE and I like dosing it 2 pre-workout with a meal and 2 pre-bedtime with a meal. When I take the 2 before bedtime I wake up feeling and looking hella ripped and vascular.
    Hell yeah....adding anabeta to your PCT?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hell yeah....adding anabeta to your PCT?
    You better believe it! ABE and EPRO will be in every pct.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

You better believe it! ABE and EPRO will be in every pct.
    I don't feel a Pct is complete without them
    "Like" us on Facebook
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.42%

Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

Thanks
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

Thanks
    You shouldn't have any issue with the cortisol control in it. It is an added benefit and I did notice some tightening but nothing that would cause any issue for you. Nothing near as harsh on joints as a product like EPRO but I always run a product like super cissus just incase.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
    I'm Back...
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
    Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

You disgust me!
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post

Thanks
    It's fairly potent, however joint pain has never been reported from even the most sensitive users. I would say you're fine to give it a run!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

You disgust me!
    hahahaha! This will get fixed soon!
    I'm Back...
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

I like 2 AM 2 PM

hahahaha! This will get fixed soon!
    Send admin@pescience.com an email with your addy for the 1 week samples...I have a few left
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

Anabeta is great for bulking. Appetite, and consequently strength, rises quite dramatically.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%

seriously missing out

35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

OG Anabeta
    DopaDex
    I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

and just some minerals:

Zinc
    Magnesium
    Selenium
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.OG AnabetaDopaDexI3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)and just some minerals:ZincMagnesiumSelenium
    Looks like a solid stack to me, let us know when you start!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Looks like a solid stack to me, let us know when you start!
    Will do.

I'll probably stack mid-December sometime.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%

Will do.

I'll probably stack mid-December sometime.

so like one week!

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

so like one week!
    Haha, touche. I didn't realize it was the ninth already! I need to pick up some I3C first. I wanted to pick it up from BCS Labs, but I think it has been discontinued. Should I go with Swanson/NOW/Vitacost?
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

OG Anabeta
    DopaDex
    I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

and just some minerals:

Zinc
    Magnesium
    Selenium
    Great stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14