Need help with a proper stack

Jhanan

Awards
I am 22 years old and have been training since I was 14 I'm 5'9 with about 8-10 percent body fat. I am trying to lose some weight while gaining muscle I weigh 170lbs and have been trying to reach 180lbs forever it seems like i cant anyone suggest a stack that will help me reach my goal? I wan to get my 6 pack but also wanna gain muscle as well. I train very hard about 2 hours a day. I'm looking for something that will help cut while still gaining muscle mass.

gallagnm

Awards
Gaining muscle and losing fat is pretty hard to do simultaneously unless your new to the gym. What i suggest is figuring out some cutting or bulking macors and pick a cut or bulk. Diet will be your key. As for supplements a good multi, fish oil, creatine, and protein are my "essentials". I like to throw in a pre workout here and there but its all up to you

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 22 years old and have been training since I was 14 I'm 5'9 with about 8-10 percent body fat. I am trying to lose some weight while gaining muscle I weigh 170lbs and have been trying to reach 180lbs forever it seems like i cant anyone suggest a stack that will help me reach my goal? I wan to get my 6 pack but also wanna gain muscle as well. I train very hard about 2 hours a day. I'm looking for something that will help cut while still gaining muscle mass.

You have a good frame to build on, Patented Anabolic sounds like its up for the job. A lot of guys are seeing some awesome recomping (build muscle & losing fat) in their 30day runs....

Check out some logs on USPlabs Patented Anabolic here....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/217697-usplabs-patented-anabolic.html

You can also visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info. Be sure to sign up for the inner circle, it's free and there should be a killer deal when it is released here shortly! You can only get the promo prices if you're an inner circle member.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to do both cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. thats called a "recomp" which is a very slow process. I usually recomp during the summer (after my cut). if you really are between 8-10% body fat at 170, you are fairly lean. you have plenty of time to bulk to 180-185 during the winter season. Once spring comes around, go ahead and cut to 170-175 then recomp for the summer.

All of your goals are 80% dependent on diet (maybe even more). Sure training is important, but whether i am cutting, bulking, or recomping, my training doesnt change. I just add or take away cardio during those times. still train with weights the same (although i change routines, rep ranges, # of sets often).

For a bulking stack, this is one of my favorites (for a 4 week stack. an 8 week stack would be a little different)

OG Anabeta + DAA + Erase (or an AI of your choice that you respond to well). you could also add a GH booster, but for a 4 week bulk, it would be pointless IMO

For an 8 week stack for bulk, this is what i would do

Free Test + IGF 2 + DAA + OG Anabeta

4 week cut:

Alphamine + Anabeta Elite - nice, little, effective cutting stack

8 week cut:

Alphamine + Anabeta Elite + Erase + DAA

for a recomp:

HGHup + DAA + Erase (could also add in anabeta elite)

now this looks expensive, and yes, it is. You could choose single products and take them and see how you respond to them first before you stack (which is recommended). For example

Bulk: OG anabeta, IGF 2

Cut - Erase + Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, HGHup

Recomp - Anabeta Elite, Erase, HGHup

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to do both cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. thats called a "recomp" which is a very slow process. I usually recomp during the summer (after my cut). if you really are between 8-10% body fat at 170, you are fairly lean. you have plenty of time to bulk to 180-185 during the winter season. Once spring comes around, go ahead and cut to 170-175 then recomp for the summer.

All of your goals are 80% dependent on diet (maybe even more). Sure training is important, but whether i am cutting, bulking, or recomping, my training doesnt change. I just add or take away cardio during those times. still train with weights the same (although i change routines, rep ranges, # of sets often).

For a bulking stack, this is one of my favorites (for a 4 week stack. an 8 week stack would be a little different)

OG Anabeta + DAA + Erase (or an AI of your choice that you respond to well). you could also add a GH booster, but for a 4 week bulk, it would be pointless IMO

For an 8 week stack for bulk, this is what i would do

Free Test + IGF 2 + DAA + OG Anabeta

4 week cut:

Alphamine + Anabeta Elite - nice, little, effective cutting stack

8 week cut:

Alphamine + Anabeta Elite + Erase + DAA

for a recomp:

HGHup + DAA + Erase (could also add in anabeta elite)

now this looks expensive, and yes, it is. You could choose single products and take them and see how you respond to them first before you stack (which is recommended). For example

Bulk: OG anabeta, IGF 2

Cut - Erase + Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, HGHup

Recomp - Anabeta Elite, Erase, HGHup

Edit: another product i didnt mention that is hit or miss for most people is Prime by USP. I love the stuff. stacks perfectly with anabeta. great for strength

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1 really HIIT the nail on the head with this one bud. Supplements are just that - a supplement to an already squared away training routine - "abs are made in the kitchen" as they say.

Supplement wise - If it were me I would first take care of staples before looking to anything else.

If you're not getting your micro nutrients hey a good multi. Training for 2 hours puts quite a bit if stress on your body and without the proper nutrients (macro/micro) you won't be running as efficiently as you could be.

Next, I would recommend getting a solid Creatine I usually go with Monohydrate but MCC is also a viable option.

Following that Beta Alanine compliments creatine very nicely and we (SNS) have everything suggested.

The reason I recommend going this route is, so that you start out with the basics. These are proven supplements that work (not saying the others aren't) BUT this is the path I would take to start.

Just remember - no matter the supplement you take, diet is 9 times out of ten the missing link.

R1 and distilled water are cool cats, if you have any other questions let us know

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, remember don't base results on the scale the mirror is where goals are accomplished IMO.

- Valdez

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
welcome to AM.

you got some good answers here, but - i don't think the issue or your answer lies in a "stack".

if you are 8-10% bf, train for 2hrs/day and have 8 yrs training experience -- and yet you say you cannot see your abs, nor gain weight -- you need to scrap the current plan and rework the parameters (and that does not mean "supplements").

look into food (dietary choices), and look into structured training.

save supps for when you have these things figured out and you ready for the next step.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
until you learn more, just stick to the staples. creatine, beta alanine, maybe some agmatine, protein, pre workout, fish oil, multi v

Jhanan

Awards
Its not that I can't see my abs I clearly have abs but I want them to pop out and have that line down the middle I am currently on a low car high protein diet I have been on the diet for 3 weeks and have seen results my main concern really is gettin this nice cut abs and that defined ripped chest and I can't seem to get what I want that ripped look. I am a former college athlete and now am done so I'm willing to take supplements to have a more intense body building experience. I think I going to try the bulk stack I just want to be around the same bf % and weight 180lbs it's always been my goal to reach 180-185lbs.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
if you cant already see your abs unflexed, you arnt at 10% bf

id say fuk the abs and bulk till ~february. then IF back down to 9-10%, and your chest will certainly "pop" better if you do good. you might just lack the muscle for the physique youre looking for, which means its time to bulk

JD261985

Banned
Awards
if you cant already see your abs unflexed, you arnt at 10% bf

id say fuk the abs and bulk till ~february. then IF back down to 9-10%, and your chest will certainly "pop" better if you do good. you might just lack the muscle for the physique youre looking for, which means its time to bulk
Well idk there's a lot of factors to consider when looking at the abdominals like water weight, etc. Water weight can cover up the abs pretty well even if there is no fat in the area. I have actually seen really skinny guys with no abs at all lol. I'm bulking right now and my abs are actually fairly visible because of abdominal mass I'm gaining which is nice but I have a lot of water weight due to the d aspartic acid im taking. I literally pull the skin from my abs and let it snap and it has a ripple effect across my abs like a water wave lol. Weird shyt but yea got a cut coming up gonna use prohormones for it with proper PCT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abs is 100% related to diet. i only work on abs when i cut. many other exercises hit the abs like squats. heck, i even feel my abs hurt during tricep rope pulls

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
abs is 100% related to diet. i only work on abs when i cut. many other exercises hit the abs like squats.
agreed.
too much direct ab work going on imo - and most worrisome is the typical poor execution of these exercises.
compound exercises will do more to build abs than anything else.
heck, i even feel my abs hurt during tricep rope pulls
if that's the case, you need to practice some mind muscle connection.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1 really HIIT the nail on the head with this one bud. Supplements are just that - a supplement to an already squared away training routine - "abs are made in the kitchen" as they say.

Supplement wise - If it were me I would first take care of staples before looking to anything else.

If you're not getting your micro nutrients hey a good multi. Training for 2 hours puts quite a bit if stress on your body and without the proper nutrients (macro/micro) you won't be running as efficiently as you could be.

Next, I would recommend getting a solid Creatine I usually go with Monohydrate but MCC is also a viable option.

Following that Beta Alanine compliments creatine very nicely and we (SNS) have everything suggested.

The reason I recommend going this route is, so that you start out with the basics. These are proven supplements that work (not saying the others aren't) BUT this is the path I would take to start.

Just remember - no matter the supplement you take, diet is 9 times out of ten the missing link.

R1 and distilled water are cool cats, if you have any other questions let us know

- Valdez
Creatine beta alanine leucine and protein. Back to basics. Easy affordable and effective.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Abs are built in kitchen. Post your diet and we can help critique for a bulk. Keep your supps simple. Protein, Creatine, maybe a natty stack like Natadrol and Sub Sterone. Don't over complicate it. A true BULKING diet and correct training regimen will really transform your physique.

Jhanan

Awards
I wake up in the mornings and have a raw egg shake consisting of water and eggs drink it The go to the gym. I work out for 2 hours and end with a brisk walk for 20 mins. I then come home around 1pm and eat Tuna sandwitch and my protein shake light mayo and no bread ill have some fruit as well then ill much on a handful of peanuts before dinner. At dinner I make a steak broccoli or spinach Salad and two baked patatoes plain nothin on it. Sometimes at dinner ill have salmon and or chicken as well. Right before Bed I eat a small portion of cottage cheese and a yogurt with flax seeds in it. Pretty much same thing every day I don't have any sugar besides occasional (very occasional fruit) I drink water only.

Jhanan

Awards
I also tested my body fat % today it is 9.9% and for steaks I don't eat the fat and I get sirloins

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I used a handheld one at 24 hour fitness :/
those could be like +/- 7% dude

if you want an accurate measurement, go use your health insurance to get bod pod tested. wont get any more accurate than that

Jhanan

Awards
Damn I was so pumped about it....the guy told me I looked about 9% are they always wrong?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Damn I was so pumped about it....the guy told me I looked about 9% are they always wrong?
they are not accurate.
even fluctuations in the amount of h20 you been recently drinking will skew that thing by % pts.
i've always been a 9-site skinfold guy myself - but even that is subject to variance from the pinch administrator..get someone who knows what they are doing, it's pretty damn accurate tho.