what supps are in your daily arsenal??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. what supps are in your daily arsenal??


    My typical day

    Chromium p
    Omegalyze 2-3 gels
    Glucosamine 1200mg
    Chondroitin 600mgs

    M1dblack (low dose) 1 twice a day
    MMv3 sublingual tabs 4 a day
    Igh1 pre workout 3 caps
    Waximaize 40gram/ whey isolate pre w/o
    Epic 2 shots (15mins before training)

    Waxi 40grams / WPI 60grams post w/o
    Bulk creatine monohydrate

    Formx 2 twice a day
    Formadrol 2 before bed
    Ghenerate before bed
    2 multi vitamins w/ no iron
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.


  2. Multi-V
    Fish-oil
    Creatine from preworkouts like ErgoPump, San Fierce something like that

    Choline
    Ergoshred
    ErgoBolic

    Zma night time or melatonin

    depending on time of year ergotest or triazole
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   
       


  3. protein, creatine, orange triad, beta alanine
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  4. AM was making such progress as an intellectual board until this past week. What's with all the new reps spamming the boards with new threads attempting to veil a company agenda?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    AM was making such progress as an intellectual board until this past week. What's with all the new reps spamming the boards with new threads attempting to veil a company agenda?
    i was thinking the same thing
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. 1. Caffeine
    2. Creatine/Beta Alanine
    3. Protein
    4. Multi
    5. Fish Oil

  7. Green tea, digestive enzymes, multivitamin, creatine, protein,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    AM was making such progress as an intellectual board until this past week. What's with all the new reps spamming the boards with new threads attempting to veil a company agenda?
    Exactly. Its out of control.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Sigh, yet again another thread with the same/ similar topic.

  10. Staples:

    Fish Oil 3-4 caps a day
    Orange Triad
    Vitamin Shoppe Probiotic Blend 1 cap morning
    Joint Help 2 caps twice a day
    SNS Beta Alanine 3 caps twice a day
    Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams workout days only
    Most days I pop a 200mg caffeine pill late morning at work

    Preworkout:
    1 Scoop White Flood
    2 caps RPM
    Starting SNS Creatinol O Phosphate in a couple days, 3 caps preworkout look forward to this as I have heard great things about it


    Soon to be starting an Alphamass/Alphabulk stack
    •   
       


  11. Protocol v2 @ 2 servings a day
    2+ g ALCAR
    ~3.5g di creatine malate
    3G DAA

    Ssv2 pre carb meals.
    Rpm pre work out.

    I would love to add...
    PLCAR - expensive
    CitMal - kinda expensive
    Cissus I buy when I can find a good deal. I prefer super cissus rx.

  12. Boogy man orange triad is a good vit. Whats the does on the creatine phosphate? Haven't tried taking it in bulk. I get enough in my pre and post typically. Occasionally ill add monohydrate.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Boogy man orange triad is a good vit. Whats the does on the creatine phosphate? Haven't tried taking it in bulk. I get enough in my pre and post typically. Occasionally ill add monohydrate.
    Sigh. No you don't.Creatinol o phosphate is not creatine phosphate. Which pre-workout contains a minimum of 2g COP besides protocol?

  14. Creatine, Green Tea, Multivitamin, Fish Oil
    I'm Back...

  15. Orotine, fish oil, CLA, COQ 10, Resveratrol, sublingual B12, vitamin c, B complex, Anavite, ALCAR, digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL and pepsin, ZMK, effervescent COP, L leucine, liver juice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Staples:

    Fish Oil 3-4 caps a day
    Orange Triad
    Vitamin Shoppe Probiotic Blend 1 cap morning
    Joint Help 2 caps twice a day
    SNS Beta Alanine 3 caps twice a day
    Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams workout days only
    Most days I pop a 200mg caffeine pill late morning at work

    Preworkout:
    1 Scoop White Flood
    2 caps RPM
    Starting SNS Creatinol O Phosphate in a couple days, 3 caps preworkout look forward to this as I have heard great things about it


    Soon to be starting an Alphamass/Alphabulk stack
    This is a really comprehensive stack, looks great!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Orotine, fish oil, CLA, COQ 10, Resveratrol, sublingual B12, vitamin c, B complex, Anavite, ALCAR, digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL and pepsin, ZMK, effervescent COP, L leucine, liver juice
    Tryna liver forever bro? For optimizing mitochondrial efficiency, you may prefer PLCAR over ALCAR

  18. Propionyl L carnitine hmm. Had never really heard of that one before. Going to do some research on it when I have the time. Thanks for the suggestion.

  19. I believe in the Keep It Simple Stupid method. (KISS) Protein, Fish Oil, Niacin, Melatonin
    Remember why you started.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Boogy man orange triad is a good vit. Whats the does on the creatine phosphate? Haven't tried taking it in bulk. I get enough in my pre and post typically. Occasionally ill add monohydrate.

    Creatinol O Phosphate is not a creatine even though the name sounds like one. After using it a couple times I am finding it helps with muscular endurance, and maybe a tad bit with strength. Its a new addition to my regimin, I'll post again after a week or so.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is a really comprehensive stack, looks great!
    I have learned a ton from guys like you since spring when I started to really use supplements. I understand the relationship between diet, routine and supps. The first 2 are definitely the most important, but a good supplement regiment can really boost your performance to the next level.

    Forgot to add, I use 9 grams SNS Citmal on upperbody days(shoulder press and bench press days). I have found on deadlift and squat days I cannot take the back pumps.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Creatinol O Phosphate is not a creatine even though the name sounds like one. After using it a couple times I am finding it helps with muscular endurance, and maybe a tad bit with strength. Its a new addition to my regimin, I'll post again after a week or so.
    Definitely helps with endurance, great with Beta Alanine for endurance.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. All the time:

    Volatile pre workout
    Endurance pre and intra workout
    Modern BCAA immediately post workout
    Bulk Taurine
    creatine mono (for off days)

    Right now while cutting: Natural EFX, Lean EFX Refined, adding Recover ZMA and Rehab Acetyl-L-Glutamine today

    Vitamins, etc: Orange Triad, Vit C, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, Cranberry Extract, Grape Seed Extract
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. My daily sups include:

    Multi Vitamin
    Kre alkalyn
    BCAA

    Pre workout
    Beta alanine
    BCAA
    Protein

    Melatonin

    Food food food. Right now all natural mini bulk.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    My daily sups include:

    Multi Vitamin
    Kre alkalyn
    BCAA

    Pre workout
    Beta alanine
    BCAA
    Protein

    Melatonin

    Food food food. Right now all natural mini bulk.
    melatonin is nice, but if I don't have 7+ hours to sleep on it I wake up drowsy as hell
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Yeah, I can drag in the morning if I don't get enough sleep.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Slin Sane
    Joint Help
    NOW Adam
    NOW Vitamin D
    NOW or CL Fish Oil
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I have learned a ton from guys like you since spring when I started to really use supplements. I understand the relationship between diet, routine and supps. The first 2 are definitely the most important, but a good supplement regiment can really boost your performance to the next level.

    Forgot to add, I use 9 grams SNS Citmal on upperbody days(shoulder press and bench press days). I have found on deadlift and squat days I cannot take the back pumps.
    Hah, I actually do the exact opposite and save it for leg and back days, where I really need that boost in both muscular strength and​ cardiovascular support (I'm a lazy bum as of late so my cardio has plummeted).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hah, I actually do the exact opposite and save it for leg and back days, where I really need that boost in both muscular strength and​ cardiovascular support (I'm a lazy bum as of late so my cardio has plummeted).
    My trainer/coach got onto me this week for doing too much cardio durring this bulk. It just makes me feel better. I am up about 5lbs in a lil over two weeks withjust diet and minimal sups. All nati. And that was with the cardio.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Everyday:

    Multi
    Vit D3
    Glucosamine/MSM
    Joint Fix (EFX)
    Creatine
    BCAA
    Omega 3-6-9 (with meal 1 & 5)
    Omega 3 (with meal 2, 4, 6)

    TRAINING DAYS:
    Pre Workout (Prodigy by PNI)
    Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids (Pre workout)
    Karbolyn (post workout)

    OCCASIONALLY:
    Beta Alanine
    Fiberlyze or Myofiber
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what supps are pro-test
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:15 AM
  2. How many colors are in your tea?
    By dannyboy9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 04:03 AM
  4. How many calories are in your Chipotle???
    By theshocker21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 11:46 PM
  5. What are in your opinions..
    By Shorinryu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Log in
Log in