PES stack help plz...

onvegas

onvegas

Awards
Hey everyone,

Just started this stack and wanted to make sure that it makes sense and that I'm doing the right thing.
Im taking the following and its been about 5 days now:

Alphamine
Anabeta Elite
Erase pro
SS Shift
DAA

I started this because all the positive threads i read about these supps. Im looking to get lean while
putting on some muscle. So far i love the way i feel, just need to make sure stacking these isnt counter productive.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack you got there. Everything looks good to me.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks like a very solid stack to me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man your gonna see killer gains!

murk01

murk01

Awards
my first though, "this slimeball just showing off!"

very jelly , sick stack, u really didnt hold back.

good luck

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is referred to as "the whole line stack." But you shoulda gone balls deep and thrown in the dopadex!

Just kidding, I don't see any interaction issues at all with what you're doing, since you're not trying for a strict bulk (alphamine suppressing hunger) or cut (anabeta amplifying hunger).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NICE!!! Please let us know how it goes :)

onvegas

onvegas

Awards
This is referred to as "the whole line stack." But you shoulda gone balls deep and thrown in the dopadex!

Just kidding, I don't see any interaction issues at all with what you're doing, since you're not trying for a strict bulk (alphamine suppressing hunger) or cut (anabeta amplifying hunger).
I was thinking of inhibit- p sns... would you recommend dopadex instead? Or were you really just kidding? Lol...

Thanks everyone else for your feedback, ill let you all know how it goes.

I was wondering if anyone thought it be a good idea for me to throw in a preworkout (Vasocor, LOVE this stuff), or if it would be "too much " ... haha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,Just started this stack and wanted to make sure that it makes sense and that I'm doing the right thing. Im taking the following and its been about 5 days now: AlphamineAnabeta EliteErase proSS ShiftDAAI started this because all the positive threads i read about these supps. Im looking to get lean whileputting on some muscle. So far i love the way i feel, just need to make sure stacking these isnt counter productive. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Dang bro, thats a big stack. I dont see any problems with it, but looks like youre in for a ride. For preworkout you can just add some bulk agmatine or citrulline with Alphamine.

Where in SD are you? I train at the 24 in Santee!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sick stack. Like Kevin said adding agmatine/CM to your alphamine would be great for a pre, that's what I use for mine.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Great stack but I'll just mention what I believe goes without saying:

Don't forget your staples!

Fish Oil to help with Erase
Join Supports to help out with the weights you'll be pushing up
Multi-vitamin to help overall wellness

And anything else your heart desires after that.

onvegas

onvegas

Awards
Thanks guys for the great advice, i really do need something for the joints, they've been killing me...

Kevin, thx for the reply, i looked into agmatine and im sold, can you recommend one? Im even more excited now lol..
I live in Carmel Mountain and workout at the LA FITNESS in 4S, mira mesa, or kearney mesa.. i work in downtown and mission valley though. Question for you though bro, i was having a conversation with my buddy Brian at *** in Mira mesa last week while picking up my PES Supps, and the name Kevin came up.. would that happen to be you? Small world if it is...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the great advice, i really do need something for the joints, they've been killing me...

Kevin, thx for the reply, i looked into agmatine and im sold, can you recommend one? Im even more excited now lol..
I live in Carmel Mountain and workout at the LA FITNESS in 4S, mira mesa, or kearney mesa.. i work in downtown and mission valley though. Question for you though bro, i was having a conversation with my buddy Brian at *** in Mira mesa last week while picking up my PES Supps, and the name Kevin came up.. would that happen to be you? Small world if it is...
SNS Agmatine is best out there for quality/price/servings. And pick up some SNS Cissus for your joints.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SNS or Synthetic Supplements for Agmatine.

Cissus XT or Super Cissus for joint support.

All used and approved by Bolt. :cool: ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS or Synthetic Supplements for Agmatine.

Cissus XT or Super Cissus for joint support.

All used and approved by Bolt. :cool: ;)
I'm retarded. Forgot about SS Agmatine. Very good product also.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Synthetic Supplements Agmatine is my vote, 500mg capsules. 2 caps pre workout = mega pumps.

haha, yeah buddy thats me! Brians my dude. Small world indeed, you'll have to get me a guest pass at your gym so we can hit it!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try this this stafk iam looking to bulk but also get somewhat lean. From what I have read in these forums it sounds very promising.