Anybody using Millennium Sports Cordygen products? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anybody using Millennium Sports Cordygen products?

1. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Anybody using Millennium Sports Cordygen products?

I searched the forums and not many people appear to be using this stuff yet, but I predict this line of product will be BIG once people find out about it! I use Cordygen 5 right now and it's one of the few products that I consider a game-changer. I use it to run and it gives me extra "wind" thus I can run longer and harder with less stress and far more efficiency. Cordygen 5 appears to be designed for a longer distance runner, and since I only run about 45 mins or so, the fact that it works for this short of a run is a testament to how well this stuff works. I wrote a review on the Planet if you want to check it out.

The only problem with Codygen 5 was the dosing times (90 mins before exercise) which is pretty restrictive for people like myself who work out 7am in the morning. Now it appears that they have solved this with Codygen Nan02. I also ordered Ultra Cordygen V02 and Citruvol Ultra to see which would work better for weight-lifting. I'll post a review of these products when I try them for a bit.

Is anybody else using, or planning to use these supplements? I am surprised at how little attention these are getting, seeing as though they work and work VERY WELL in my case. Millenium Sports have some VERY nice supplements and don't appear to be a "big name" at this time, but they have very solid, innovative supplements. (And some of the best packaging I have seen!)

And no, I don't work for these guys but wanted to see if anybody else is using their products and what they think? Does anybody use Codygen 5 for weight-lifting?

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep.
    Insane products. Take it before I leave home, but gym is closed down now, so ill be using v02 instead

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I searched the forums and not many people appear to be using this stuff yet, but I predict this line of product will be BIG once people find out about it! I use Cordygen 5 right now and it's one of the few products that I consider a game-changer. I use it to run and it gives me extra "wind" thus I can run longer and harder with less stress and far more efficiency. Cordygen 5 appears to be designed for a longer distance runner, and since I only run about 45 mins or so, the fact that it works for this short of a run is a testament to how well this stuff works. I wrote a review on the Planet if you want to check it out.

The only problem with Codygen 5 was the dosing times (90 mins before exercise) which is pretty restrictive for people like myself who work out 7am in the morning. Now it appears that they have solved this with Codygen Nan02. I also ordered Ultra Cordygen V02 and Citruvol Ultra to see which would work better for weight-lifting. I'll post a review of these products when I try them for a bit.

Is anybody else using, or planning to use these supplements? I am surprised at how little attention these are getting, seeing as though they work and work VERY WELL in my case. Millenium Sports have some VERY nice supplements and don't appear to be a "big name" at this time, but they have very solid, innovative supplements. (And some of the best packaging I have seen!)

And no, I don't work for these guys but wanted to see if anybody else is using their products and what they think? Does anybody use Codygen 5 for weight-lifting?
    They have been here on AM for a long time now, and AM is well versed in their lineup.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They have been here on AM for a long time now, and AM is well versed in their lineup.

Indeed. They have been around for a while. I've used Cordygen 5, Cre-02, Joint Mechanic, Nitroceps, ZMK, and Ragnarok from them. They are all great products. I used Cordygen 5 in a bodybuilding/powerlifting style routine. It was very helpful on high rep sets with heavy weight. I did not get winded or fatigued as easily.
    SFW and GFH
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I used Cordygen 5 for endurance event training and it is definetely game changing, one of the few supplements that provide a very noticable performance enhancing effect.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Cordygen worked incredibly well for me with weight lifting. However, after about 5 days it gave me really bad diarrhea so I had to stop. Haven't been brave enough to try it again since.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Cordygen worked incredibly well for me with weight lifting. However, after about 5 days it gave me really bad diarrhea so I had to stop. Haven't been brave enough to try it again since.
    After 5 days? Every time a supplement has given me a stomach problem like that, it was from the first dose. It might not have been the cordygen.
    SFW and GFH
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

It stopped as soon as I stopped the cordygen. I tried it a week later and it picked up again, sucks too cause like I said it really worked.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

It stopped as soon as I stopped the cordygen. I tried it a week later and it picked up again, sucks too cause like I said it really worked.
    That's too bad man. Cordygen 5 is a great product but I know what you mean. I know of a few supplements that do the same thing with me. Igf-2 from AN never sat well with me and I couldn't dose it any higher than 2 caps per day right before bed.
    SFW and GFH
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

VO2 is one of my favorite supplements ever.
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Candida infection?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When anyone states any GI discomfort from cordyceps products, it's recommended to run a candida cleanse. This will flush any unwanted material from your stomach and not only will the cordygen no longer irritate your stomach, but you'll feel more of a boost as well
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody used NRG-X Labs products
    By irvin321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:07 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 11:32 AM
  3. Millennium Sport Cordygen-VO2! 10-Testers Wanted!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:23 AM
  4. Millennium Sport's Cordygen VO2 in stock!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:23 PM